Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturneus views on Judaism's Mission in the World

Blog Entries

Talking Saturneus views on Judaism's Mission in the World

This is a Spin-off Thread from Saturneus' Introduction post. - this thread is also where a bunch of off-topic posts in other threads ended up

Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    I am afraid that I will be banned from this forum if I insist to stand my ground and enter into a debate with those with disagreeing opinions, so I wish not to enter such a debate at all.
    There is no risk of that. We don't ban people based on opinion if they can discuss it without personal attacks. See Rules & Guidelines.

...you want to compare what had happened in WWII to a barrier erected to stop terrorist acts.
    What is terrorism? What are freedom fighters? What is human rights? What is the difference hate of X people or hate of Y people? Does the past justify the future? There are so many perspectives. But fine if you don't want to debate it.

Orthodoxy is adherence to correct or accepted creeds, so I guess it would be futile to discuss since you adhere to "the accepted view" of things it seems. I am surprised you are even allowed to consider "alchemy" as a path considering your choice of religion? Are the current Kohen more open-minded? I knew an "orthodox" Christian in the States when I lived there, and his Church didn't allow him to even listen to Alternative Rock (like Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana). I'm not that familiar with your religion so wondering about how "strict" it is in occult matters?

I do have another question though, that I'm interested in. Do you consider any criticism against Israel as a government or a state as being "anti-Semitic"?

Last edited by Awani; 01-16-2020 at 10:54 PM. Reason: clarify
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

Orthodoxy is adherence to correct or accepted creeds, so I guess it would be futile to discuss since you adhere to "the accepted view" of things it seems. I am surprised you are even allowed to consider "alchemy" as a path considering your choice of religion? Are the current Kohen more open-minded? I knew an "orthodox" Christian in the States when I lived there, and his Church didn't allow him to even listen to Alternative Rock (like Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana). I'm not that familiar with your religion so wondering about how "strict" it is in occult matters?

I do have another question though, that I'm interested in. Do you consider any criticism against Israel as a government or a state as being "anti-Semitic"?

You will know my opinions about Judaism and thus Judaism's opinion about Judaism in time.

As for your question, You might be surprised, but we have an acute sense that enables us to recognize when a person criticizes Israel for what he sees as wrongdoings, and between when he uses these as a disguise to hide his political warfare against Judaism's mission in the world.

Blog Entries
    You might be surprised, but we have an acute sense that enables us to recognize when a person criticizes Israel for what he sees as wrongdoings, and between when he uses these as a disguise to hide his political warfare against Judaism's mission in the world.
    So whilst you might be able to see the difference, my experience is that this is not the case at all.

But what you wrote made me curious, because you said "against Judaism's mission in the world"? Is there such a thing? Or do you mean the anti-semite belives that there is such a thing?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

So whilst you might be able to see the difference, my experience is that this is not the case at all.

But what you wrote made me curious, because you said "against Judaism's mission in the world"? Is there such a thing? Or do you mean the anti-semite belives that there is such a thing?

There is such a thing.
    Sadly most Jews don't care for it one bit.

I think the problem of antisemitism is 3 fold.
    1) The antisemite does not understand the mission, thinking it would harm him.
    2) Jews (those who still care for the mission) haven't done a good enough job, so the antisemite is left hungry for what it is the Jews owe him, without even realizing this, so he turns on the Jews. (A clear warning from G-d of what the Nations will do to us if we Don't do our jobs).
    3) Antisemitism is made of various complaints about the wrongdoings of Jews, yet, these wrongdoings are common in all people, but the Jew is held to a higher standard, a bit hypocritical but necessary. So really these complaints are a fog hiding the true cry against the whole body of Judaism. Which really is only because he is hungry to what his soul knows Judaism is to provide for him.

It is a vicious loop when Jewish children grow up learning how the world hates them so they seek to shed their Judaism and become like the Nations, but then no one is doing the job of giving the Nations what it is they need so the hatred grows.

Blog Entries
    Well there is a 4th point perhaps; that people dislike other people thinking they are something. Like monarchs or nobility thinking they are a different class because of blood. That could rub some people the wrong way. I for one dislike nobility greatly for this reason.

What is the mission?

Jews (those who still care for the mission) haven't done a good enough job, so the antisemite is left hungry for what it is the Jews owe him, without even realizing this.
    This to me sounds like "holier than thou" attitude.

Well there is a 4th point perhaps; that people dislike other people thinking they are something. Like monarchs or nobility thinking they are a different class because of blood. That could rub some people the wrong way. I for one dislike nobility greatly for this reason.

What is the mission?

This to me sounds like "holier than thou" attitude.

G-d chose Israel to carry the knowledge that rectifies the Earth and brings back humanity to the Garden.

You wish it was you who was chosen, or out of self-righteousness, you would say you wish everyone was chosen. But then, Who would be there to deny the truthfulness of the knowledge? What would be there to maintain free choice?

So G-d could have chosen you, but then others would have whined you are a self-proclaimed noble, and we'd be right where we started.

Blog Entries
    I have no need to be chosen. I don't have that kind of ego.

If that is the "mission" I've never heard such hogwash before. Whatever gets you off I guess.

Blog Entries
    Can you be a gay Orthodox Jew?

Edit: Nevermind

we orthodox jews desperately need gay rabbis

Can you be a gay Orthodox Jew?

Edit: Nevermind

we orthodox jews desperately need gay rabbis

I don't think this was called for.

This is why I am afraid to of such debates.
    There are rules in place, but who guarantees they'd be followed?

Blog Entries
    It's an important question I think. Many religions have changed in the past 20 years due to the rise of gay rights... wondering if the people who do the mission for God can do that in rainbow colors? After doing some searching (as provided by the link) it seems they can.

There are rules in place, but who guarantees they'd be followed?
    You mean for the forum or in your religion?

+ Reply to Thread