Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Snake and The Tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post

It's not really comparing "Messiah", which is a greek work, but "Moshiach/Maschiach". Which itself has some similarities to "Nachash", the serrpent/snake.
    There is a good Snake, and there is a bad Snake.

Adam assumed the role of the Bad Snake.
    Messiah would assume the role of the Good Snake.

I teach Kabbalah, but not through Gematrias and the workings of the Kabbalistic Spheres, which are codes, and even if one knows them, and can recite all the interactions of the Spheres, one doesn't really understand it yet.

So I explain the coded principles of the Kabbalah by way of explaining the true meaning of the Biblical stories.

I trust that once you understand what I have to show you, you'd be able to use it on your path of understanding technical Kabbalah, and maybe also use it in your alchemy.
    But don't rush towards comparing the elements of the Scriptures with elements of other systems before you understand the meaning and message of the elements of the Scriptures.

This is why occultism is dead. These retard magicians and whatnot, have no idea what they are talking about, all they know is to make connections and equate between elements of one system and between the elements of another... This is ok, but they still don't understand either of the systems, yet they think themselves wise.

Blog Entries
    Would it happen to be spring where you are? You people tend to get all manic when the Sun starts to strengthen again, and show up to correct and save us with your super-special secret knowledge. Maybe you should broadcast less and receive more.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    This is the bane of the occult, constantly mixing mixing mixing mixing, trying to understand one system by the correspondences of another.
    I think you are confused. The Sefer Yetsirah, after the first few chapters, is basically comprised of lists of correspondences. It's part of the art, one of the mental exercises. Later, corrupt versions of the Yetsirah actually add these lists to the text, compiled from the earlier chapters. I guess you don't like Abulafia and his "combining" either. I think the later "Ars combinatoria" like Lull's "Great Art" are derived from here.

I don't even know if I should even explain how Adam was the Snake.

Because... Look, the main message of this thread was exposing the depths of the meaning of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and how it manifests as an alchemical thought pattern that alchemically controls and molds the reality around us.

But you ignore it, and you much rather talk about the damn properties of clay for heaven's sake...
    I responded to you, and I responded to Florius. I think it's interesting how "red earth" goes back to "coagulated" blood (clots), and clay, and how clay relates to coagulation and how it "Fixes" certain minerals. This is "Alchemy Forums" after all, and not "Saturneus' Mystery School". You aren't a superior being holding court for us mere mortals.

I did respond to you. If you don't know how Adam relates to Adam Kadmon, and the totality of the tree of life, and how that relates to the concept of Messiah/Mashiach, then I don't know what to say.

Blog Entries
    But you ignore it, and you much rather talk about the damn properties of clay for heaven's sake...
    so you’ve uncovered the clay fetish a few of us have at last!

If you take the time to look around the forums, you’ll notice that Adam, Eve, the Garden, the Snake, the Tree, and occasionally Lucifer are talked about A LOT round here. So if your thread isn’t drawing a lot of OMGs, that might be why.

But if you talk more about clay

As for the OP, I find the most interesting comment to be the one on how Luciferian “energy” causes a rising and fermenting. This metaphor/theory has been a guide in the lab work as of late.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Maybe you should have first defined your understanding of "an alchemy of scriptures".

Even the term "alchemy" is especially nowadays used for all kinds of different things that don't have anything to do with a pre 19th century definition.

As I understand it, this forum covers "all kinds of alchemy". There may be enough room for your and for my version. But I more and more get the impression that this diversty is nothing that interests you. Which is okay for me, your kinds of dogmas are certainly nothing that I'm interested in too.

Thanks for wishing me good luck, I wish you the same!
    I truly do want you to use what I am giving you in other fields you study and pursue.
    But to use them, you must first grasp them.

So what tool have I given you today?
    I have given you the knowledge that Truth and Falshood is a different scale completely detached from the scale of Good and Evil.
    I have shown you how and why the human brain confuses between the two.

I have given you an immensely powerful and important key to your "SPIRITUAL" alchemy.

Now with this key, you are able to scour the libraries of the world and be able to detect when an author is pushing a "truth" only because it seems good for him, or he rejects a "truth" because it seems bad for him.

Surely you see it's a powerful spiritual alchemical tool, that is certain to help you in your Work.

You also understand it's a vulnerable tool, easy to lose sight of, due to one's own inner battle between what he perceives as good and what he perceives as bad... for him.

Now, is Scripture just allegories?
    Perhaps, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't understand their message... AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD.

Blog Entries
    I teach Kabbalah
    And yet you still take time out from that busy schedule to linger on Alchemy Forums to teach us as well? What did we do to deserve this honour? You are truly a scholar and a gentleman.

but not through Gematrias and the workings of the Kabbalistic Spheres
    Bully for you?

I trust that once you understand what I have to show you, you'd be able to use it on your path of understanding technical Kabbalah, and maybe also use it in your alchemy.
    Oh god here we go again.

This is why occultism is dead. These retard magicians and whatnot, have no idea what they are talking about, all they know is to make connections and equate between elements of one system and between the elements of another... This is ok, but they still don't understand either of the systems, yet they think themselves wise.
    Oh, the "r" word. You just jumped the shark. If you really could read my mind, you'd know what I think about the occult.

If you were really wise, you could explain yourself to people in THEIR terms, in context that they would understand, not insist they learn your terminology and understand it your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post

I think you are confused. The Sefer Yetsirah, after the first few chapters, is basically comprised of lists of correspondences. It's part of the art, one of the mental exercises. Later, corrupt versions of the Yetsirah actually add these lists to the text, compiled from the earlier chapters. I guess you don't like Abulafia and his "combining" either. I think the later "Ars combinatoria" like Lull's "Great Art" are derived from here.
    I know.
    However Sefer Yetzira's correspondences are correspondences WITHIN the greater system of Judaism, so they are perfectly valid and operatable.

Also, there is nothing wrong with correspondences, they are useful, but only once a system and its elements are fully grasped, then it becomes valuable to make the jump and compare it with another system.

But beforehand, they only confuse the mind.

I'll give an example.
    People try to understand the 'goat' so they start spewing the correspondences of the goat.
    There is Pan, there are the goat sacrifices, there is Baphomet, there is the goat the masons ride on, there is Capricorn blah blah blah.

Do they understand and grasp any of the correspondences they just spewed? Of course not. They only further confuse themselves, drowning deeper into Babel.

But were they to fully grasp and understand one correspondence and then compare ith with another, it would surely aid them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    If you take the time to look around the forums, you’ll notice that Adam, Eve, the Garden, the Snake, the Tree, and occasionally Lucifer are talked about A LOT round here. So if your thread isn’t drawing a lot of OMGs, that might be why.
    .. and it's the same with "Jewish" alchemy. I admit in these forums, the only place it's really come up is in terms of Flamel/Book of Abraham the Jew. But I don't see greek or egyptian alchemy come up much, either.

But the topic of Jewish alchemy is nothing new, there are even books about it, like Raphael Patai's 'The Jewish Alchemists - A History and Source Book'. Here's the ToC in case anyone is interested:

Blog Entries
    This becomes the "red earth" in Genesis. Clay is very interesting in a chemistry and biological sense.
    This right here is a treasure. Animals eat it from instinct.

The ground was also cursed by God. Changed the minerals in the earth ?.
    I can't find a Sumerian counter part for that story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    This right here is a treasure. Animals eat it from instinct.

The ground was also cursed by God. Changed the minerals in the earth ?.
    I can't find a Sumerian counter part for that story.
    Isn't it the Epic of Gilgamesh? It's been awhile, that's whats coming to mind.. I'd have to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post

The ground was also cursed by God.
    I will explain how and why in my explanation regarding Adam being the Snake.

I am terrified of such a task, it is holographic and branches into many directions, I want to incapsulate them all in one coherent explanation. I pray I will manage to do it.

+ Reply to Thread