Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Adam was the Serpent in The Garden of Eden.

Adam was the Serpent in The Garden of Eden.

Before you read this, please make sure to read my other two threads (The OP, no need to read the entire thing) "On creation the stone and the world to come" and "the snake and the tree".

The first thread is not complete and perhaps never will be. Consider my other threads as a continuation of them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

G-d commanded Adam not to eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

"When you besiege a city a long time, to make war against it in order to capture it, you shall not destroy its trees by swinging an axe against them; for you may eat from them, and you shall not cut them down. For is the tree of the field a man, that it should be besieged by you?
    Taken from the NASB, KJV added it's own interpretation.

This should be read as " the tree of the field IS man".

So you should realize there is truth to the rumors about the Fruit is of a sexual nature.

The Talmud reveals to us, that Adam and Eve were created 3 hours before the evening of the sixth day, and if only they had waited till sunset, and the start of the seventh day, Shabbat, G-d would have allowed them to eat of the fruit, and the Messianic era would have commenced right there and then.

Kabbalah teaches that they would have been allowed because by then their bodies would have matured enough, they would have received Mochin De'Gadlut.

Mochin De'Gadlut, freely translated means, BrainS that are in the state of Expansion/Greatness.

Yes, plural brain, which of course, relates to the two brain hemispheres coming in union as one, male and female created he them.

Kabbalah explains Mochin De'Gadlut is a state in which the mind is able to accept truths even if they are bad, unlike a child who has Mochin De'Katnut, small brains, he rejects and denies that which he doesn't like.

As you can see, this is exactly what was revealed in the thread "The Tree and the Snake".

Sadly our father Adam, could not wait, he saw Eve, and the temptation was too great, so he devised a plan.

The Snake was more cunning than all the beasts of the field.
    The Hebrew word there for cunning is actually: Arum, which means naked.
    Armumi means cunning, but... nvm.

This is Adam, assuming the role of a Snake, devising a plan and a plot.

He needed to convince Eve that it is ok to KNOW each other.
    So he had done so according to how I explained in the other thread.

He allowed his lust to stoke his inner Lucifer, so he could forge his own path, and he offered this power of Lucifer to Eve. "Your eyes shall be opened and you shall be as gods..."

Eve was confused into mixing between Truth and Falshood and between Good and Evil in the manner which was explained in the other thread.

Adam confused himself.

"G-d gives me this beautiful woman but orders me not to 'know' her?? How cruel!
    Who does he think he is!? All the animals have sex yet they don't die... So why should I die? He must be lying, he is surely a cruel tyrant, and I must rebel and forge my own path..."

So, they both descended to Mochin De'Katnut before the maturation of Mochin De'Gadlut was complete, and it was all because of Adam.
    This is the reason, that for this day, it is the way of men to seduce women through deception...

But this doesn't conclude our story, it may surprise you, but the eating of the fruit, or rather the descent into Mochin De'Katnut, wasn't the reason they were banished and punished.

So they knew each other and conceived Cain and Able.

Yet still, they weren't banished.

Once Adam experienced sex, it overwhelmed him, just as orgasm overwhelms all male teenagers who discover masturbation.

It overwhelmed him because he had Mochin De'Katnut. Orgasm felt really good, so he can just give himself an orgasm, he doesn't need Eve.
    He can just give himself one whenever Eve is not in the mood or whatever other reason comes to mind.

So one day, he did, and that's when G-d intervened.

Eve talked to the Snake, G-d didn't mind.
    Eve ate, G-d didn't mind.
    Adam ate, G-d suddenly shows up.

The problem of masturbation is that seed is liquified Light, it is liquified consciousness, which is in the mind of the father, and it descends 33 vertebrae down the spine to the coccyx from there it is emitted out by the phallus. (Yes it also involves the heart the liver the testicles etc.)

BTW. in the initiation of the 3rd degree, King Solomon resurrects Hiram Abiff with the Lion's grip.
    What is the astrological symbol of Leo?
    It is a sperm cell of course.
    The secret word is Ma'habone Me'ha in Hebrew is a prefix which means 'from the' so the word is literally, 'from the bone."

You are conscious because your father gave you some of his consciousness through his seed. Your fathers received theirs from their fathers, who in turn received it from Adam who received it from G-d himself.

I suggest going back to the thread "On Creation the Stone and the World to Come".
    Where in explain how this process started. Infinite Light consciousness, No-thingness womb, the light inside the No-thingness womb, etc.

Masturbation is when the light (According to the trinity it would be the son) inside the No-thingness womb, extends its Kav (phallus) to the womb which it is in, and not to a womb which he pulls out of himself in a lower iteration.

The infinite Light created a No-thingness womb for itself before it extended the Kav and inseminated it.
    Thus it means the light is to also create a No-thingness womb of its own so it could extend its Kav and inseminate it.

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
    But when the light emits seed/light inside the very No-thingness womb which it itself is contained it... it is disastrous.

I already told you that the world (a big No-thingness womb from our perspective) is made of condensed Light, so essentially it is a Matrix made of lines of code.
    Now we know, that seed is liquified Light/consciousness which is a data file with enormous amounts of code.

What happens to any software, when code is written where it shouldn't?
    Well, it becomes buggy and dysfunctional.

Seed is clean blood.
    Seed is the Word spoken through the phallus, through the Yesod.
    Da'ath is not the only sphere that speaks.
    Spilled seed is a lying word that is spoken through the phallus.
    What good is a man who does not stand by his word?

For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
    This verse truly hurts... once you understand it.

And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
    So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
    To those who study Kabbalah, this is the secret of the Lost Sparks, we must bring them back, by the secret of "Return to onto me, and I shall return onto you."

The Earth CANNOT contain the sparks, it destroys the software, it corrupts the Matrix.

So... This is what happens when the No-thingness womb is defiled, when the Earth cries, when the Matrix is corrupted.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return
    So to conclude, the descent into Mochin De'Katnut is the fall in the mind.
    Masturbation was what made them fall in the physical.

This is not the end.
    Sadly, this is just the beginning of our poor father Adam's problems.

So, when someone tells you, the Snake was the good guy, know that he is a sexually deviant person who hates G-d for not allowing him to masturbate.

P.S.
    This explains why they became ashamed of their nakedness.
    We are ashamed to be naked because we fear we would not be attractive in the eyes of another, or perhaps we fear we would be even too attractive (We all have our own problems to deal with, eh)
    This realization is intimately connected with sex.
    Once we realize there is good and evil, we realize that we are desired sexually if we are good in the eyes of another.
    We don't want to perceived as bad, so we cover ourselves.

Mmmm there is room for more.

Like the Snake is the spine, the Kundalini which is sexual.
    Bad snake goes downwards, it seeks to spill seed/consciousness/light, good snake goes upwards.
    This ties to the secret of swords and warfare.
    Moses' staff etc.

Maybe we can get into this further in the comments.

"Seed is clean blood.
    What good is a man who does not stand by his word?"

"In the beginning, was the word... and the word was made flesh"
    You are the word made flesh and not Jesus, because you have a father who has the Light he inherited from his fathers who inherited from Adam who inherited from G-d.
    The Kav is not broken.

Jesus' Kav is broken because he has no earthly father.

There is a phrase if I am not mistaken that goes something like this, "A lie has no parents" right?
    Well... now you know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturneus View Post
    "Seed is clean blood.
    What good is a man who does not stand by his word?"
    This is the most literal interpretation of Yesod, and it's lowest aspect. Da'at/h is not a sphere. There are 10. Not 9, not 11. Get this thing clearly worked out. Da'at is an "experience" not a power/attribute.

"In the beginning, was the word... and the word was made flesh" You are the word made flesh and not Jesus, because you have a father who has the Light he inherited from his fathers who inherited from Adam who inherited from G-d. The Kav is not broken. Jesus' Kav is broken because he has no earthly father.
    How'd Jesus come into this? Of course he had a father, it just probably wasn't ol' Joseph. I don't know if he even existed, I certainly don't have any inside information about his "kav". I'm interested to know why this comes up and why you think this?

But you're contradicting yourself, elsewhere you mentioned the pitfalls of combining these different systems but you've brought up the Gnostic version of the Monad in support of your ideas in another post, and then suggested Gnosticism is "in error" elsewhere. In this post you've brought up Kundalini and Freemasonry.

What exactly qualifies YOU to do this, correctly, when it is beyond the rest of us?

In terms of Freemasonry/lodge structure, I once read somewhere that the Hasidim used to initiate by "degrees". And that was the totality of the information. I'd love some details on that, like if any of the terminology associated is remembered/recorded anywhere, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    This is the most literal interpretation of Yesod, and it's lowest aspect. Da'at/h is not a sphere. There are 10. Not 9, not 11. Get this thing clearly worked out. Da'at is an "experience" not a power/attribute.
    I know... I only intended to convey that there are different forms of speech, not only speech through the mouth done through Da'ath.

But you're contradicting yourself, elsewhere you mentioned the pitfalls of combining these different systems but you've brought up the Gnostic version of the Monad in support of your ideas in another post, and then suggested Gnosticism is "in error" elsewhere. In this post you've brought up Kundalini and Freemasonry.
    Where did I ever bring up the Gnostic Monad?
    The monad is contained inside the Torah system regardless of Gnosticism.
    After explaining how it works in the Torah system I allowed myself to take a dump on the Gnostics who say the demiurge is evil... And that is particularly because they misunderstand and corrupt the Jewish system which they draw huge chunks of their system from.

Included Jesus in to explain how his foundation, the Torah, upon which he stands, rejects him...
    I did that because why the hell not.

Blog Entries
    Where did I ever bring up the Gnostic Monad?
    The monad is contained inside the Torah system regardless of Gnosticism.
    After explaining how it works in the Torah system I allowed myself to take a dump on the Gnostics who say the demiurge is evil... And that is particularly because they misunderstand and corrupt the Jewish system which they draw huge chunks of their system from.
    In one of your first posts! I'll find it later, or admit I was wrong. I thought it was strange to single it out among the pythagorean or platonic concepts.

I take it you know of some other Demiurge? Because the Gnostics' demiurge IS a second power. And that is not allowed in Kabbalah. There are warnings about this. The Demiurge is "evil" because all matter is "corrupt". Even in Kabbalah, the "highest" god does not interact with the material world because of it's "fallen"/impure state, and Creation (and theophany) occur through Metatron, who is primordial but at least semi-"created", as the "Son". There is this same "corrupted" idea of Matter in Kabbalah, with the breaking of the vessels and the "raising of the sparks", the tikkun you've mentioned.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the "they" who misunderstood and corrupted the Jewish system.. there IS Jewish Gnosticism. It's not necessarily "foreign".

Oh.

Yes, I did bring up Masonry and Kundalini.

But did I say never use correspondences? I didn't. I said it is counterproductive to confuse oneself with correspondences before even grasping and understanding the meaning of the object within a certain system.

Clearly I understand what the Jewish system has to say on the matter, so yes I can go to Masonry and show it there (I doubt they even know the meaning of that degree) and I can show how it resembles Kundalini.

Granted I'm no expert in Kundalini, but I can make that transition because I do understand it in the Jewish system.

Never said anyone is not allowed to the same.

Heck never said anyone is not allowed to do it even if one doesn't fully understand it within a certain system, just said it leads to further confusion.

In one of your first posts! I'll find it later, or admit I was wrong. I thought it was strange to single it out among the pythagorean or platonic concepts.

I take it you know of some other Demiurge? Because the Gnostics' demiurge IS a second power. And that is not allowed in Kabbalah. There are warnings about this. The Demiurge is "evil" because all matter is "corrupt". Even in Kabbalah, the "highest" god does not interact with the material world because of it's "fallen"/impure state, and Creation (and theophany) occur through Metatron, who is primordial but at least semi-"created", as the "Son". There is this same "corrupted" idea of Matter in Kabbalah, with the breaking of the vessels and the "raising of the sparks", the tikkun you've mentioned.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the "they" who misunderstood and corrupted the Jewish system.. there IS Jewish Gnosticism. It's not necessarily "foreign".
    In "On creation the stone and the world to come"

I did bring up the Platonic Monad and explained why the Kabbalists don't agree with it (It emanates without a vessel to protect the emanations from being destroyed by the very monad that emanates them while Or Ein Sof uses the No-thingness womb)

This is isn't correspondence, in fact, it is the opposite, it is to show how they are not same and are not equally valid.

There is no Jewish Gnosticism.

Gnosticism is the product of Judaism destroying the belief of Pagans in their own pantheons.
    When did the belief in the Olympians start to die out? Second Temple era, when the Greeks encountered the Jews.

So the Hellenist pagans, in contact with Jews, develop a new system, one that uses Jewish motifs and corrupted bits of Kabbalah, but essentially maintains the resentment they had towards the Jewish G-d , who they viewed as this evil jailer, one that doesn't allow them all the fun stuff the Olympians allowed them to do.

The monad becomes Sophia (remember the Monad is G-d in Judaism)
    The snake becomes a Prometheus.
    And G-d is divorced from his identity as the Monad and is portrayed as an evil demiurge.

Gnosticism is pure crap.

When Christianity comes about the Gnostics incorporate it in their system... That's what pagans do.

Jesus becomes the son of Sophia who descended through the plorema to save us from the evil demiurge and his evil Pharisee representatives.
    You can still hear these echoes in Marcionite Christianity.

LoL Gnosticism is pure crap.
    Sure there few good things, wisdom nuggets, after all, they did take a bunch of Judaism, and Greek Philosophy ain't that bad.
    But as a system of belief? LoL it's embarrassing.

Blog Entries
    You are the word made flesh and not Jesus, because you have a father who has the Light he inherited from his fathers who inherited from Adam who inherited from G-d. The Kav is not broken.
    Then jesus says

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?
    https://www.biblica.com/bible/?osis=...8.31-john.8.59

the Canaanite gods vs jesus

+ Reply to Thread