Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Further Kabalistic Teachings (from a non-jewish non-fanatical)

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Further Kabalistic Teachings (from a non-jewish non-fanatical)

So.. if the esoteric understanding of the genesis progress is considered the first Kabalistic secret of the Torah. (One which personally has not yet been revealed to me but that I know is there)

And if the understanding that the tree of life I the centre of the garden of Eden is indeed referring to the nervous system of a man, and that the eatting of the fruit is the indulgence of orgasm, which, resulting, is the root of all evil, causing the consciousness of man to seek based things in this material realm, discharging the spiritual light given to them through the cosmos and spewing out this evil of which we see cultivated across the nation's...

Then the THIRD secret of the teachings of Kabalah is shared in the story of Cain and Abel.

Now Cain and Abel were the first two Sons of Adam and eve and they had chores to do. One was a tiller of the ground and one was a herdsman, or Shepard.

Let's get some quotes happening so EM can pretend to be an organized and capable human being.

GENESIS 4: 2
    And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
    So the lads brought some sacrificial offerings before God (here-in lies the key)

Abel was seen to do well, while Cain was not blessed of God because he sacrifices basically wasn't worth a squat.

Why? Why was Abels Lamb considered to be acceptable and Cains veggies were not?

You see, back in the day, they would sacrifice things by basically killing it and burning it. Saying to the heavens, we do t need this, we would prefer your heavenly blessings rather than to endulge.

When Abel sacrifices the meat, and Cain sacrifices the veggies. God accepts the meat sacrifice, to explain and teach to us that if we are to make the "sacrifice" of not eatting meat, we will be blessed. As opposed to giving up our veggies, there would be no blessing for not eatting your daily greens.

You see, these are teachings that mainly reflect how we are to use our bodies, and engage in the environment around us. The teaching is not saying 'Become a full blown vegetarian what it's saying, is that it is appropriate, when you desire to come closer to God, to give up meat. I like the general rule that meat should be eaten in winter when in-season vegetables are in higher demand. And to forego meat the rest of the year.

And that's it. Don't cum. Sacrifice meat from your diets. That is two BIG steps to gaining the blessings of the Jews. Really really.
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Cool opening, EM. And quite refreshing, I might add!

Blog Entries
    Andro, is there anywhere where I might learn a bit more about the Genesis evolution?
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Andro, is there anywhere where I might learn a bit more about the Genesis evolution?
    This may be a decent site by Jewish Qabbalist researchers and publishers: Work Of The Chariot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    This may be a decent site by Jewish Qabbalist researchers and publishers: Work Of The Chariot
    This is "alright", it has some decent translations, but I wouldn't confuse it with the research of Jewish Kabbalists. The "Q" abbalah, at least in english, and in modern times, tends to point to the direction from which they are coming.

Yikes. I think a lot of this site is largely cribbed from Dion Fortune. so, the translations section is alright.
    Last edited by vigilance; 01-16-2020 at 11:10 PM. Reason: further browsing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    This is "alright", it has some decent translations, but I wouldn't confuse it with the research of Jewish Kabbalists. The "Q" abbalah, at least in english, and in modern times, tends to point to the direction from which they are coming.
    Cool. Maybe you can point ElixirMixer to a better source. I'm not that well versed in locating good online resources on this topic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So.. if the esoteric understanding of the genesis progress is considered the first Kabalistic secret of the Torah. (One which personally has not yet been revealed to me but that I know is there)

And if the understanding that the tree of life I the centre of the garden of Eden is indeed referring to the nervous system of a man, and that the eatting of the fruit is the indulgence of orgasm, which, resulting, is the root of all evil, causing the consciousness of man to seek based things in this material realm, discharging the spiritual light given to them through the cosmos and spewing out this evil of which we see cultivated across the nation's...

Then the THIRD secret of the teachings of Kabalah is shared in the story of Cain and Abel.

Now Cain and Abel were the first two Sons of Adam and eve and they had chores to do. One was a tiller of the ground and one was a herdsman, or Shepard.

Let's get some quotes happening so EM can pretend to be an organized and capable human being.

GENESIS 4: 2

So the lads brought some sacrificial offerings before God (here-in lies the key)

Abel was seen to do well, while Cain was not blessed of God because he sacrifices basically wasn't worth a squat.

Why? Why was Abels Lamb considered to be acceptable and Cains veggies were not?

You see, back in the day, they would sacrifice things by basically killing it and burning it. Saying to the heavens, we do t need this, we would prefer your heavenly blessings rather than to endulge.

When Abel sacrifices the meat, and Cain sacrifices the veggies. God accepts the meat sacrifice, to explain and teach to us that if we are to make the "sacrifice" of not eatting meat, we will be blessed. As opposed to giving up our veggies, there would be no blessing for not eatting your daily greens.

You see, these are teachings that mainly reflect how we are to use our bodies, and engage in the environment around us. The teaching is not saying 'Become a full blown vegetarian what it's saying, is that it is appropriate, when you desire to come closer to God, to give up meat. I like the general rule that meat should be eaten in winter when in-season vegetables are in higher demand. And to forego meat the rest of the year.

And that's it. Don't cum. Sacrifice meat from your diets. That is two BIG steps to gaining the blessings of the Jews. Really really.
    I'm not sure you know anything of what kabbalah teaches, and certainly not the secret teachings, which I guess someone just handed to you or you read on the internet???

I don't know anything about practical alchemy.. and I don't talk about it.

Blog Entries
    The Cain and Abel story skips some context.

Now Adam sought to give to Abel the twin sister of Cain, when she was old enough to be married, but Cain (Kabil, in Arabic) was dissatisfied.105 Adam said to the brothers, Cain and Abel, “Go, my sons, and sacrifice to the Lord; and he whose sacrifice is accepted, shall have the young girl. Take each of you offerings in your hand and go, sacrifice to the Lord, and he shall decide.”

Abel was a shepherd, and he took the fattest of the sheep, and bore it to the place of sacrifice; but Cain, who was a tiller of the soil, took a sheaf of corn, the poorest he could find, and placed it on the altar. Then fire descended from heaven and consumed the offering of Abel, so that not even the cinders remained; but the sheaf of Cain was left untouched.

Adam gave the maiden to Abel, and Cain was sore vexed.

One day, Abel was asleep on a mountain. Cain took a stone and crushed his head. Then he threw the corpse on his back, and carried it about, not knowing what to do with it; but he saw two crows fighting, and one killed the other;70 then the crow that survived dug a hole in the earth with his beak, and buried the dead bird. Cain said, “I have not the sense of this bird. I too will lay my brother in the ground.” And he did so.
    S. Methodius the Younger refers to this tradition. He says: “Be it known that Adam and Eve when they left Paradise were virgins. But the third year after the expulsion from Eden, they had Cain, their first-born, and his sister Calmana; and after this, next year, they had Abel and his sister Deborah. But in the three hundredth year of Adam’s life, Cain slew his brother, and Adam and Eve wailed over him a hundred years.”112

Eutychius, Patriarch of Alexandria, says, “When Adam and Eve rebelled against God, He expelled them from Paradise at the ninth hour on Friday to a certain mountain in India, and He bade them produce children to increase and multiply upon the earth. Adam and Eve therefore became parents, first of a boy named Cain, and of a girl named Azrun, who were twins; then of another boy named Abel, and of a twin sister named Owain, or in Greek Laphura.
    Legends of the Patriarchs and Prophets
    And Other Old Testament Chatacters from Various Sources
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/4873...48736-h.htm#VI

So Cain didn't want his sister to marry his brother. Adam refuses to solve the problem and lays the job off on God.
    The fact that the heavenly fire was attracted to meat not corn, is exactly what " pagan " gods are attracted too. The identity of Adams God is what bugs me about these stories.
    Last edited by Kibric; 01-17-2020 at 06:57 PM. Reason: nevermind

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    The identity of Adams God is what bugs me about these stories.
    Indeed. It's good to ask the "hard" questions.
    What would be your take on Jehova's identity?

Blog Entries
    What would be your take on Jehova's identity?
    El, Anu.
    But the father of men... is Enki ? who sacrifices a god to make man or Marduk ? Prometheus ?.

"Marduk laid a rush mat upon the face of the waters,
    18. "He mixed up earth and moulded it upon the rush mat,
    19. "To enable the gods to dwell in the place where they fain would be.
    20. "He fashioned man.
    21. "The goddess Aruru [Cuneiform] with him created the seed of mankind.
    22. "He created the beasts of the field and [all] the living things in the field.
    23. "He created the river Idiglat (Tigris) and the river Purattu (Euphrates), and he set them in their places,
    24. "He proclaimed their names rightly.
    The Babylonian Legends of the Creation
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/9914/9914-h/9914-h.htm

No clear answer.

It's good to ask the "hard" questions.
    What manner of creature devours meat with fire ?.
    The smell of meat is something only a person or animal is attracted too.
    How can God or gods have a sense of smell, if they don't have a nose ?. ( non physical deities ).

+ Reply to Thread