Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Further Kabalistic Teachings (from a non-jewish non-fanatical)

Blog Entries

Further Kabalistic Teachings (from a non-jewish non-fanatical)

So.. if the esoteric understanding of the genesis progress is considered the first Kabalistic secret of the Torah. (One which personally has not yet been revealed to me but that I know is there)

And if the understanding that the tree of life I the centre of the garden of Eden is indeed referring to the nervous system of a man, and that the eatting of the fruit is the indulgence of orgasm, which, resulting, is the root of all evil, causing the consciousness of man to seek based things in this material realm, discharging the spiritual light given to them through the cosmos and spewing out this evil of which we see cultivated across the nation's...

Then the THIRD secret of the teachings of Kabalah is shared in the story of Cain and Abel.

Now Cain and Abel were the first two Sons of Adam and eve and they had chores to do. One was a tiller of the ground and one was a herdsman, or Shepard.

Let's get some quotes happening so EM can pretend to be an organized and capable human being.

GENESIS 4: 2
    And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
    So the lads brought some sacrificial offerings before God (here-in lies the key)

Abel was seen to do well, while Cain was not blessed of God because he sacrifices basically wasn't worth a squat.

Why? Why was Abels Lamb considered to be acceptable and Cains veggies were not?

You see, back in the day, they would sacrifice things by basically killing it and burning it. Saying to the heavens, we do t need this, we would prefer your heavenly blessings rather than to endulge.

When Abel sacrifices the meat, and Cain sacrifices the veggies. God accepts the meat sacrifice, to explain and teach to us that if we are to make the "sacrifice" of not eatting meat, we will be blessed. As opposed to giving up our veggies, there would be no blessing for not eatting your daily greens.

You see, these are teachings that mainly reflect how we are to use our bodies, and engage in the environment around us. The teaching is not saying 'Become a full blown vegetarian what it's saying, is that it is appropriate, when you desire to come closer to God, to give up meat. I like the general rule that meat should be eaten in winter when in-season vegetables are in higher demand. And to forego meat the rest of the year.

And that's it. Don't cum. Sacrifice meat from your diets. That is two BIG steps to gaining the blessings of the Jews. Really really.
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Cool opening, EM. And quite refreshing, I might add!

Blog Entries
    Andro, is there anywhere where I might learn a bit more about the Genesis evolution?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Andro, is there anywhere where I might learn a bit more about the Genesis evolution?
    This may be a decent site by Jewish Qabbalist researchers and publishers: Work Of The Chariot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    This may be a decent site by Jewish Qabbalist researchers and publishers: Work Of The Chariot
    This is "alright", it has some decent translations, but I wouldn't confuse it with the research of Jewish Kabbalists. The "Q" abbalah, at least in english, and in modern times, tends to point to the direction from which they are coming.

Yikes. I think a lot of this site is largely cribbed from Dion Fortune. so, the translations section is alright.
    Last edited by Greg Marcus; 01-16-2020 at 11:10 PM. Reason: further browsing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    This is "alright", it has some decent translations, but I wouldn't confuse it with the research of Jewish Kabbalists. The "Q" abbalah, at least in english, and in modern times, tends to point to the direction from which they are coming.
    Cool. Maybe you can point ElixirMixer to a better source. I'm not that well versed in locating good online resources on this topic.

Blog Entries
    So.. if the esoteric understanding of the genesis progress is considered the first Kabalistic secret of the Torah. (One which personally has not yet been revealed to me but that I know is there)

And if the understanding that the tree of life I the centre of the garden of Eden is indeed referring to the nervous system of a man, and that the eatting of the fruit is the indulgence of orgasm, which, resulting, is the root of all evil, causing the consciousness of man to seek based things in this material realm, discharging the spiritual light given to them through the cosmos and spewing out this evil of which we see cultivated across the nation's...

Then the THIRD secret of the teachings of Kabalah is shared in the story of Cain and Abel.

Now Cain and Abel were the first two Sons of Adam and eve and they had chores to do. One was a tiller of the ground and one was a herdsman, or Shepard.

Let's get some quotes happening so EM can pretend to be an organized and capable human being.

GENESIS 4: 2

So the lads brought some sacrificial offerings before God (here-in lies the key)

Abel was seen to do well, while Cain was not blessed of God because he sacrifices basically wasn't worth a squat.

Why? Why was Abels Lamb considered to be acceptable and Cains veggies were not?

You see, back in the day, they would sacrifice things by basically killing it and burning it. Saying to the heavens, we do t need this, we would prefer your heavenly blessings rather than to endulge.

When Abel sacrifices the meat, and Cain sacrifices the veggies. God accepts the meat sacrifice, to explain and teach to us that if we are to make the "sacrifice" of not eatting meat, we will be blessed. As opposed to giving up our veggies, there would be no blessing for not eatting your daily greens.

You see, these are teachings that mainly reflect how we are to use our bodies, and engage in the environment around us. The teaching is not saying 'Become a full blown vegetarian what it's saying, is that it is appropriate, when you desire to come closer to God, to give up meat. I like the general rule that meat should be eaten in winter when in-season vegetables are in higher demand. And to forego meat the rest of the year.

And that's it. Don't cum. Sacrifice meat from your diets. That is two BIG steps to gaining the blessings of the Jews. Really really.
    I'm not sure you know anything of what kabbalah teaches, and certainly not the secret teachings, which I guess someone just handed to you or you read on the internet???

I don't know anything about practical alchemy.. and I don't talk about it.

Man, its been a wild ride this week for "kabbalah" studies.
    *laughs in Cosmic Joke*

The nature of those animal sacrifices, from all that i've read and seen myself, goes far deeper than "abstain from meat in your diet" - and if anything leans more towards why All/One is an ouroboros - life eating life.
    As for the don't cum thing, thats always seemed silly to me. Store it now and maybe a succubus in a few nights comes and steals it away. Or, you could just feed it to her yourself and be on good terms.
    More to the point, I think the real goal is to utilize the energy. Some teach to store it and try to use it that way. In my younger years, I worked to capitalize on the actual burst, and got quite the kundalini awakening at one point - almost dangerously so. (infact it was a painful electrical arcing coursing up my back - i guess thats what they mean when they say "dont force it". Meh. 10/10, would do again if I felt I needed to.)
    Its kinda like building a laser, and then not turning it on. I say turn the bitch on and see how far it goes. Wait, that can be taken wrong... lol oh well, fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    I don't think I have to tell you the pitfalls of online and esoteric studies. Everything that is easy to find is watered down "lite" versions for the dabblers, thinking you can have the benefits without the work.

I could, I have a pretty serious library I've collected for 20 years, and people can vouch how open I am about sharing. But I am pretty certain it wouldn't make a difference.

This thread in a nutshell is the other problem with online. You can skip around to different parts and start talking about Metatron or pretending to do some exegesis on the Torah before you can even name the sefirot.
    Tis true, the internet is as much a hindrance as it is a tool. Are there any particularly good/accurate books of study you'd recommend to go with the core literature (perhaps a few titles from your collection that you've personally found to be invaluable, and if you felt like it, an example of how/why)?
    After some thing's I've experienced, It seemed like the best way to "frame it" was using what kabbalah knowledge I have, and thus its sparked a deeper interest for me personally, so as to better understand and improve on the "framing" of those things. Like learning to improve one's own language.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Blog Entries
    I know a lot of you are gonna be like "not him again"

....but Franz Bardon breaks Kaballah down very nicely in his book "Keys to the Kaballah"

I already knew about the vibratory nature of the letters, but what he really adds to the topic which i doubt any other author ever has, is to dynamize the letters to bring about their full effect. very interesting. It is this aspect of kaballah that really interest me the most... as Seth Ra was saying, its not so much about storing the energy (which is a fair point, it gets renewed quite readily anyway in our younger years) but the utilisation of it, and I believe that the dynamizing of these letters could be one of the very bestways to use that energy... this is just a 'belief' as the dynamizing of the elements is the part in initiation into hermetics that i really struggle with. Still, the goal is still on my list.

Blog Entries
    Also worth hunting down is a book called "The Melchezedic Method" Which teaches the activating of The Chariot, spoken of by Ezekiel. Great stuff. Difficult to achieve, but great.

+ Reply to Thread