Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Second Cumming: Male Ejaculation Revisited

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Some say the Devil is just God in disguise.
    And vice-versa

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyard Kipling
    threat those two imposters just the same
    Anyway...

Death is essential for change. Little and great alike. Without cycles of death/change, physical immortality (even if possible) would be unbearable. We need death to change, to evolve, to "destroy" and then rebuild a more refined self, whether in this life or in another. It's probably extremely rare to achieve "full" death & rebirth in the same life. The myth of Jesus seems to be indicative of this. It's what "Dissolve & Coagulate" is about. The alchemical matter goes through cycles of death and resurrection, yet it is the same matter, and yet it is a different matter every time. "Behold, I shall make everything new!" So yes, blessed be the "Gay for Jesus" crowd, for unto them is the Eternal Kingdom, for they have been impregnated with the holy seed and shall be resurrected while still living

Blog Entries
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Death is essential for change. Little and great alike. Without cycles of death/change, physical immortality (even if possible) would be unbearable. We need death to change, to evolve, to "destroy" and then rebuild a more refined self, whether in this life or in another.
    That's also the common interpretation of the 13th card of the Tarot. Also note that unlike in the newer versions, the Marseille doesn't label it as "Death". (On-Topic) Trivia: Some read the hebrew Tetragrammaton in Skeletor's back of his head in this version:

Fulcanelli said the Tarot shows a complete sequence of the alchemical great work, unfortunately without further elaboration.

It's what "Dissolve & Coagulate" is about. The alchemical matter goes through cycles of death and resurrection, yet it is the same matter, and yet it is a different matter every time.
    On a spagyrical/chemical level you need another substance to accomplish this sometimes. For example you need a "water" to solve a salt in. This is considered to be a "wet path". Sometimes (often, but not always with high temperatures) a single substance/mixture can dissolve (melt) and coagulate (solidify) without the addition of another substance/mixture. This is considered to be a "dry path". The symbols of Sun and Moon, Male and Female, Iron and Copper, Venus and Mars often revolve around this very concept imo.
    Last edited by Florius Frammel; 01-21-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    you need a "water" to solve a salt in.
    That's where the "Heavenly Seed" comes in, and it actually needs to be "spilled" (imbibed) on the Earth.

This is considered to be a "wet path".
    Of course it is
    Last edited by Andro; 01-21-2020 at 02:06 PM.

I read this and was going to add something more productive but I couldn't respect myself if I didn't share this first.

+ Reply to Thread