Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psychism, siddhis and present day spirit science/ secret socities- what do you know?

Psychism, siddhis and present day spirit science/ secret socities- what do you know?

I've a growing interest in the spiritual sciences and abilities. What do you guys know of the theosophical and anthroposophical societies, also masonry. Particularly interested to hear from any members? On the side, greatly appreciating Rudolph Steiners book "How to know higher worlds".

Quote Originally Posted by Daegaz View Post
    I've a growing interest in the spiritual sciences and abilities. What do you guys know of the theosophical and anthroposophical societies, also masonry. Particularly interested to hear from any members? On the side, greatly appreciating Rudolph Steiners book "How to know higher worlds".
    Not a member of any society, but I am fairly acquainted with the work of some Theosophists (in particular, Alice A. Bailey) and Anthroposophists (e.g., Rudolf Steiner, George Adams Kaufmann). Anthroposophy exerts a palpable influence here in Switzerland to this day.

What would you like to hear about in particular?

Blog Entries
    You might want to start with Cagliostro's djinn state.

I am interested mostly in getting a feel for how balanced a society it is and how common it is for members to be possessed of divine knowledges and abilities. I am considering joining, maybe I'm being a little impatient as i may find out in good time and my own experience. I admit, my motivation is in part to try to come up with something to ask of this knowledgeable community, as when I registered it was stressed that I was not to merely lurk.

All I yet found relating to Cagliostro and Djinns was a time he beat up and a goldsmith, the smith blamed Djinns. Would you kindly elaborate kibric?

Blog Entries
    Oooo the Djinn state is very fascinating.

Jesus makes reference to it in the Secret Gospel of Thomas when he says "when you make the inside like the outside, you will control the all"

Very cool stuff.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    If you want secret occult powers, just practise chigung, white Tantra, and study the Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. All at the same time. Bang. Superpowers.

You could also get some 'The gateway project' happening, aswell as cold showering and physical exercise to covert all that jing and chi into shen.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Oooo the Djinn state is very fascinating.

Jesus makes reference to it in the Secret Gospel of Thomas when he says "when you make the inside like the outside, you will control the all"

Very cool stuff.
    That is cool stuff. Have thought of that before but didn't understand the meaning, thanks for sharing.

22 Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) Kingdom."
    They said to Him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) Kingdom as babies?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the Kingdom."
    Source
    Last edited by Seraphim; 1 Week Ago at 06:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Really the key to earning occult powers is an unbreakable will. It's that unbreakable will that will give you the discipline you need. It's that unbreakable will that will keep you practising. It's that unbreakable will that will be the fire which drives those powers once you do learn some groovy moves.

Will. Will is the power you seek.

Blog Entries
    Another thing about superpowers, is increasing the conductivity of the materials that the body is made from and also creating better microscopic cascading energy pathways, which is where alchemy comes in.

The body uses things like acetate, acetone, carbonate and the list goes on. And it just so happens that Alchemy produces A lot of these chemicals in an enlivened form, which can enhance the bodies biological activities by lessening the energy requirements for microscopic activities.

Heavens only knows what a person would do to their body if they replaced, say, all the phosphorus in their body, with alchemically enlivened phosphorus.

There are 60 billion phosphorus reactions a second in the body. Imagine if you could make them more efficient? And so on and so forth with every other chemical in the body.

Blog Entries
    Would you kindly elaborate kibric?
    Here ya go.

The Yellow Book, a book by Samael Aun Weor.
    https://gnosticteachings.org/books-b...inn-state.html

The link to alessandro cagliostro having a dinner party using this state, is from a tale about him which i can't find the bookmark for.

+ Reply to Thread