Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psychism, siddhis and present day spirit science/ secret socities- what do you know?

Hybrid View

Psychism, siddhis and present day spirit science/ secret socities- what do you know?

I've a growing interest in the spiritual sciences and abilities. What do you guys know of the theosophical and anthroposophical societies, also masonry. Particularly interested to hear from any members? On the side, greatly appreciating Rudolph Steiners book "How to know higher worlds".

Quote Originally Posted by Daegaz View Post
    I've a growing interest in the spiritual sciences and abilities. What do you guys know of the theosophical and anthroposophical societies, also masonry. Particularly interested to hear from any members? On the side, greatly appreciating Rudolph Steiners book "How to know higher worlds".
    Not a member of any society, but I am fairly acquainted with the work of some Theosophists (in particular, Alice A. Bailey) and Anthroposophists (e.g., Rudolf Steiner, George Adams Kaufmann). Anthroposophy exerts a palpable influence here in Switzerland to this day.

What would you like to hear about in particular?

Blog Entries
    You might want to start with Cagliostro's djinn state.

I am interested mostly in getting a feel for how balanced a society it is and how common it is for members to be possessed of divine knowledges and abilities. I am considering joining, maybe I'm being a little impatient as i may find out in good time and my own experience. I admit, my motivation is in part to try to come up with something to ask of this knowledgeable community, as when I registered it was stressed that I was not to merely lurk.

All I yet found relating to Cagliostro and Djinns was a time he beat up and a goldsmith, the smith blamed Djinns. Would you kindly elaborate kibric?

Blog Entries
    Oooo the Djinn state is very fascinating.

Jesus makes reference to it in the Secret Gospel of Thomas when he says "when you make the inside like the outside, you will control the all"

Very cool stuff.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    If you want secret occult powers, just practise chigung, white Tantra, and study the Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. All at the same time. Bang. Superpowers.

You could also get some 'The gateway project' happening, aswell as cold showering and physical exercise to covert all that jing and chi into shen.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post

Jesus makes reference to it in the Secret Gospel of Thomas when he says "when you make the inside like the outside, you will control the all"

Very cool stuff.
    That is cool stuff. Have thought of that before but didn't understand the meaning, thanks for sharing.

22 Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) Kingdom."
    They said to Him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) Kingdom as babies?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the Kingdom."
    Source
    Last edited by Seraphim; 02-09-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Really the key to earning occult powers is an unbreakable will. It's that unbreakable will that will give you the discipline you need. It's that unbreakable will that will keep you practising. It's that unbreakable will that will be the fire which drives those powers once you do learn some groovy moves.

Will. Will is the power you seek.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post

Very cool stuff.
    Thanks for this.

Hello Daegaz,

I don't know Mark Stavish nor his book about egregores, but I agree with Kiorionis that it is important to know a little bit about the egregore of the group you want to join. If you don't want to buy the book you can just try to understand the concept of egregores on your own.

You have been member of a theravadin buddhist monastery for several years, so you know a lot about this group. You can look at the group as a whole and create an image of the personality of the group. If there were very present leaders who dominated the group, their personality would be a big part of the egregore. But it's more, you can look at the rough behaviour patterns of the members of the group depending on typical situations (like doing something together, praying, eating, meditation, friendship and the like, but also the reaction of members if someone acts in another way than expeceted and so on). Then of course the teachings and the main gods/demons/angels/entities/persons/whatever who are honoured most, they form a big part of the egregore too.

When you manage to feel or see an entity that embodies the group as a whole, you can interact with it, talk to it and see how it responds to you.

If you want to join a new group, this is much more difficult of course, because you don't know much about it. But you still can evoke its egregore in your imagination and see whether you like him or not.

... by the way, I am wondering about the personality of the egregore of alchemyforums ...

+ Reply to Thread