Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earth Alchemy by Anne Parker & Dominique Susani

Blog Entries

Earth Alchemy by Anne Parker & Dominique Susani

I’ve made it through 2 chapters of this book already, and it keeps getting better.

Earth Alchemy: Aligning your Home with Nature’s Energies seeks to revive the “art of the European master builders”, that is, the art of building homes, temples and etc. in accordance with terrestrial and celestial influences.

Already in chapter one it mentions an interesting concept: that the earth pulsates once every 20 minutes, 72 times in a 24 hour period.

Chapter 2 makes a reference to the Emerald Tablet.

I’ll probably be posting more things I find interesting as I read. Very interested in getting to the part on Vortexes

Thought I’d share the book for those of you interested.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    that the earth pulsates once every 20 minutes, 72 times in a 24 hour period.
    lol, why 20 minutes?

... I am looking forward to your postings, sounds like fun.

Blog Entries
    The 20 minutes is supposed to tie in with a bunch of other natural rhythms, but the math is a bit beyond me at the moment haha.

——————-

Another interesting concept in the book: Water and Fire lines. The authors equate a water line to St. Michael, and the fire lines to a serpent or dragon. When the two lines interact, you get Michael (Water) slaying the dragon (Fire), and this produces the purifying force of Steam.

The “ancients” (as they’re described in the book), built their temples and stone circles over water and fire lines, and their places of purification over the crossing point of the two lines.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

How much maths is it? If you are interested I probably could help a little bit (depending on how much geophysics is involved - I don't know anything about geophysics and might fail on it *lol*). I have studied maths 20 years ago, so maybe there is some knowledge left. *hehehe*

Why look at it as a slaughter? I love the concept of steam as a result of the conjunction of water and fire. St. Michael was no spiritual entity of the 'ancients' though. I am pretty sure, that especially the Germanic/Celtic people considered rivers as dragons. Whether they had fire lines - who knows?

+ Reply to Thread