Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    The information you sourced is true. The statistics alone show it.

What is happening ?. There is a man called bill ryan who shared what is going on now, 10 years ago. You can find his videos on YT.

For more concrete evidence that the lockdown is for an celestial event.
    Nasa wrote 7 years ago about ATLAS comet C 19 Y4 frying electrical infrastructure.
    Most of the world is still vulnerable to this apart from military installations.

A year ago Nasa did a drill and exercise to simulate a asteroid impact, in April for a 2027 impact.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/91...pact-exercise/

Then they re- discover??? ATLAS C19Y4 in 2019 predicted for April 29th, they say it will miss earth, but worried if it gets to close to the sun.
    The debris from sun could cause significant destruction to em field and technological infrastructure.

The destruction if it happens will knock out the internet and global communications unprotected for this type of event.
    Now that health care professionals are noticing the unwarranted panic, governments will be forced to share this information in the coming months.

I wish i could trust Nasa and that this event will not happen. I'll be glad to be wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    The information you sourced is true.
    What information are you referring to?

Blog Entries
    It’s official. The Governor of my state here in USA has ordered a “Shelter in Place” for the next 2 weeks.

Anyone else in similar circumstances?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Anyone else in similar circumstances?
    LOL... Welcome to (probably) most people's lives nowadays... (except maybe Sweden )

Very interesting info about the asteroid. I will have to get my scope on that in the coming weeks and see if I can capture a video.

Regarding the "virus," I'm starting to wonder if there is really such a thing as a virus as it is described to us in high school science, and as I was taught in dental school.
    The testing for this, and all, viruses is suspect at best. With bacteria, I can look under a scope, and see little things moving around.
    With viruses, we have no such luxury. The best that has been done is to get scanning electron micrographs of particles.
    The tests are designed to identify certain protein fragments, and blood antibodies.

My suspicion at this point is that we are looking at poisons, not "living" things which are called viruses.

The word "virus" literally means noxious substance. It's right there in the etymology! :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    LOL... Welcome to (probably) most people's lives nowadays... (except maybe Sweden )
    Go Sweden!

Fortunately my immediate family all work in what has been deemed “essential to the operations of the state”

So no lost jobs just yet. Life goes on as usual...

Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    From above article:

The center-left governing coalition has, so far, not imposed social restrictions or confined people to their homes. Instead, it has relied on common sense...
    I'm very proud of this.

Not everyone is OK with the relaxed attitude. On Monday, Saskia Pantell, head of the Zionist Federation of Sweden...
    Why am I surprised. LOL.

Anyway I went into quarantine three weeks ago, but not due to the Corona virus. Because my wife was having a baby we had planned to do this regardless out of safety for a new born (due to common viruses that haunt our country on a seasonal basis, like the RS-virus that is very dangerous to infants). The "lock down" was actually perfect timing for me.

Also I find it funny that so many people have trouble with isolation. Currently this quarantine lifestyle is my dream life. I love it.

Sweden is going for herd immunity. It's more logical if the sick and elderly seek safety, and for the rest to just go about normal business. That way the old are protected and the economy is not affected.

Although there is still panic in Sweden, but we - so far - don't have empty shelves in the supermarkets. Most shops have a restriction on the quantity you can buy anyway.

Corona is still BS.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

For prevention we bought ozone generators for the home and office and I built high powered UVC lights..trust me I burnt our eyes, similar to snow blindness and welders eye very painful, they work. We have been providing nebulizer and a colloidal silver solution that I made myself to be directly nebulizer into the bloodstream, the effectiveness with the use of colloidal silver must be concentrated enough to deliver 5ppm per liter if blood into bloodstream, there are calculations that you can run from the web but most solution you buy online when ingested over deliver less than 2ppm into bloodstream or a fraction of that, therefore for most you would have to drink several liters per day. I make at a cover 1100 ppm, a dark amber solution! And just nebulize a teaspoon or less.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

+ Reply to Thread