Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

I was trying to follow the thread, but it's hard.
    I think Covid is quite serious... At least a friend caught it and it was 50 days of 39 celsius (fever) and huge breathing problems, whilst a somehow close friend of my parents died.

Other than that, it became hard for me to post here due to the Covid... my two housemates (which would be my girlfriend and her daughter need to use the computer for a diversity of activities, so the time I may have to use it became quite limited).

Anyway, I see my friends here are doing reasonably well... and we all have theories, thought right now, as long as everyone is fine, I'm OK with what each one thinks.

Blog Entries
    The World went on Lockdown except Sweden who carried on as normal and "we" were condemned for our approach. Now after Lockdown the number of Corona cases is skyrocketing around the World....Except Sweden. Sweet revenge or irony, take your pick.

www.dailywire.com/news/no-point-in-wearing-masks

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    The World went on Lockdown except Sweden who carried on as normal and "we" were condemned for our approach. Now after Lockdown the number of Corona cases is skyrocketing around the World....Except Sweden. Sweet revenge or irony, take your pick.

www.dailywire.com/news/no-point-in-wearing-masks

Believe me, you guys were not condemned by quite a few of us here in the states, but the very vocal, victim-laden, asshats demanded, and still do, that we lock down, despite all of our reasoning to not.
    Shit isnt about health or safety, its about control.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Blog Entries
    What I find hilarious is that I've noticed that anti-lockdown views has become political. I don't know how many times I've been called alt-right or a Trump supporter for my Covid19 views... divide and conquer works it seems. I don't care what view Trump has on the issue, that has got nothing to do with my own view on the issue. I am sure most SJW and democrats agree that kittens should not be tortured, and I believe Trump does not agree with that either. Hmm... seems to me that democrats support Trump. LOL.

I agree with the control bit. Sadly us "thinking" people can't really win against the majority who do believe in the authorities (regardless what they say).

Keep in mind 90 % of the world is NOT starving. It seems something that is 9.9 % more horrible is treated as a non-issue. I know it's not a disease but starving to death is not nice, and VERY easy to fix. If we can organise world-wide lockdowns and mask factories and border control and across border co-operations and virus tracking... why can't we feed the world?

To every person in lockdown wearing a mask (unless you are forced by law): GO FUCK YOURSELF

Last edited by Awani; 08-05-2020 at 01:04 PM. Reason: clarify
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I don't know how many times I've been called alt-right or a Trump supporter for my Covid19 views
    At the HUGE protest in Berlin last Saturday (against the official corona narratives), there was also an organized "counter-protest", of people wearing their face masks and saying "no to racism". Like WTF?!?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    ...there was also an organized "counter-protest", of people wearing their face masks and saying "no to racism". Like WTF?!?
    I read some "official" news that the demonstration in Berlin was a "right-wing" event, but I saw footage from it... didn't seem right-wing at all. I find it amazing that people can be duped so easily considering the amount of video we have these days... I guess no one is interested in doing their own fact checks. They just stand by headlines... any more thinking beyond that is too much work. Laziness could be our downfall.

Blog Entries
    Very "right wing" indeed

Blog Entries
    Very "right wing" indeed...
    I zoomed into the photo above and I'm coming to another conclusion.

Blog Entries
    At the HUGE protest in Berlin last Saturday (against the official corona narratives), there was also an organized "counter-protest", of people wearing their face masks and saying "no to racism". Like WTF?!?
    Whatsthe bet they were paid?

There seems to be a lot of this counter-protest going on, along side with the protests, sometimes even under the disguise of the actual protestors, to invoke violence etc... there are proposed reasons for this within the qanon community... i make no claims, but names have been mentioned for who is financing such anti-protest movements...
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    ...the qanon community...
    Those guys actually are right-wing. The notion that there are pedophiles amongst the Elite is NOT new. That is an old conspiracy that QAnon hijacked for their own narrative. They like to add the term "Satanic" to these so-called theories which makes me loose respect for them instantly. Conspiracy nuts that use the term Satanic are full of shit IMO, because they are standing on a Christian foundation, usually one that is more fundamental than "normal "Christianity. The kind of Christianity that deep down dislike homosexuals, loves the Confederate Flag and likes to shoot guns because it makes their dicks hard... and ironically would view pedophilia only as bad if the Elite does it, because their younger sister don't count, that's family.

The fact they think Trump is some sort of liberator is so retarded it's beyond words. The only thing Trump will achieve is gaining more respect world-wide for whomever follows him. Kind of like Obama. Bush was so bad that when Obama came everyone thought he was a saint.

Now Trump is such a moron that he could create situations that eventually leads to a cultural changes/shift, but it won't be because he wants that... it will only be an indirect result of his totally incompetent behaviour. QAnon is a cult in the same way as SJW is a cult, however the latter is not clearly defined and not as organised IMO.

+ Reply to Thread