Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Check out this archived web page, with a document dated back in 2018:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200905111017/https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/trains/en/country/CAN/partner/ALL/nomen/h5/product/902780/pagenumber/2/pageSize/200/

Then check out the current (recently) edited version of the same page:

https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/trains/en/country/CAN/partner/ALL/nomen/h5/product/902780/pagenumber/2/pageSize/150

Basically, in 2018 they were already trading testing kits for a virus that was only discovered in 2019...

But wait, we also have the true and fukct-chequed clarification from Reuters - now it all makes perfect sense:

The World Bank told Reuters that these products and product codes predate COVID. They have been used since 2017 - not in relation to COVID-19 but labelled “in much more technical terms that did not mention COVID”. In April 2020, the products were re-labelled amid the pandemic and the WITS updated its product descriptions accordingly, including those attached to the data from 2017 and 2018, even if the products had not been used in relation to COVID-19 at the time.

The World Bank said, “In April, given the newfound importance of these products in diagnosing and treating COVID-19, the WHO and the World Customs issued a list (here & here) of these key products to make it easier to track them—assigning COVID-related descriptions/labels to each of them. For the same reason (to facilitate easier tracking), the WITS team created a special section using this list (as well as the new WHO/WCO labels/descriptions).”

However, as of Sept. 7, 2020, the COVID-related product descriptions no longer appear on the WITS website pages screenshotted in the Facebook posts. The World Bank told Reuters that in light of misinterpretations, they decided to change the labels again “to make it clear that these were products that predated COVID-19.”
    SOURCE
    Last edited by Andro; 09-17-2020 at 07:59 AM.

Some interesting findings. (not sure if it has already been addressed in this thread)

From a UK government website published in 2015, page 5/7. Medical stats of the UK prison system: https://assets.publishing.service.go...March_2020.pdf

We are ushering in a new day friends. Be strong, carry the lantern hidden in your breast pocket.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anterior Taproot View Post
    From a UK government website published in 2015
    But last updated in March 2020. It's all one big mind-fucking cascade.

Here is a screenshot of the original https://imgur.com/a/APEIxMc. I think I saved a hard copy at the beginning of all this. I had to search the site to find the link again, I guess they "updated" it.

Blog Entries
    So what's happening in Sweden?

Since 5G was mentioned as a possible connection, I'm posting the best documentary I've found on the dangers of it. Mouthy Buddha did a fantastic job making this.
    If you don't want to watch the whole thing start it at 15:44.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    So what's happening in Sweden?
    I know that hospital well, my kids were born there. Anyone with a brain knows that you don't go to the hospital if you are feeling sick. All hospitals world-wide are only interested in symptom management... hospitals are good for broken legs and stuff like that.

If you mention 5G to a doctor s/he'll laugh in your face.

As for life in Sweden it is even more normal this week than last week.

Positive Covid tests in no-lockdown Sweden hit lowest rate since pandemic began. Sweden carried out a record number of new coronavirus tests last week with only 1.2% coming back positive, the health agency said on Tuesday, the lowest rate since the pandemic began at a time when countries across Europe are seeing surges in infections. - source
    Maybe I should get a degree in virology, since I called for "no lockdown" back in jan/feb... LOL

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    The talking heads in this video don't specifically mention (but only imply) children in the family-separation context, but you get the idea...

Make sure you watch THIS as well (courtesy of the UN).

Last edited by Andro; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Time to get in shape and get an arsenal. As well as a cabin off the grid.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Time to get in shape and get an arsenal. As well as a cabin off the grid.
    Already on it

+ Reply to Thread