Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Australia is passing...
    Also this.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Also this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    Australia is the best country in the world.
    You say "police state".....I say "law and order, peace, and free from violent crime state".
    Not quite so, it appears... Free from violent crimes? What about the crimes committed by the government against its own citizens?

They're coming for everyone... Some sooner, some later...
    Last edited by Andro; 11-30-2020 at 05:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Also, in some countries (including Germany) there are online forms where people can ANONYMOUSLY report anyone they suspect of carrying the CovID (and/or not following the quarantine/mask/distancing rules, etc...)

For anyone who ever lived in an overt dictatorship, such as those old enough to remember the DDR (East Germany), this should all feel terrifyingly familiar.

My Chiropractor here in Berlin certainly remembers... We reminisced together having to sing those awful communist youth songs in primary school...

Blog Entries
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"Men fight for freedom; then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away from themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

"The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed." - Adolf Hitler

"Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!" - Rage Against the Machine

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Sweden

10.2 million people
    92 000 dead

10.3 million people
    89 000 dead

10.3 million people
    80 000 dead

Figures from the Swedish official bureau of statistics. The question I have for the government:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM YOU CUNTS?

They claim more people died in 2020 than during the 1918 spanish flu... however they calculated the % by dividing deaths with population with ZERO adjustment to the fact that Sweden had a very small population 1918 (almost half as big). Morons.

Last edited by Awani; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Morons.
    I wish.

Highly intelligent psychopaths, rather.

All Germany is in high-level lock-down currently. It's been in lock-down "temporarily" until December, then prolonged again, and now once more extended from December 16 until January 10.

It's a well funded and meticulously coordinated hostile takeover of humanity.

PS: In Bavaria (who has the craziest minister-president of all the federal states) there is even a night curfew between 9pm and 5am.

Welcome to "The Great Reset".

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    A few people had a demonstration regarding the vaccine in Stockholm, and they had social distance and less than 20 people. Cops came and arrested them.

30 minutes later 50 people gathered and sang Christmas song. 0 arrests.

NO SINGING AT RELIGIOUS SERVICES: Church services are permitted, but subject to conditions such as distance, mandatory masks and no singing allowed.
    LOL. Maybe Sweden should have adopted above restrictions from Germany.

I'm looking for a criminal doctor that I can bribe for a fake vaccine passport.

+ Reply to Thread