Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Wot?! No sex party on Christmas Eve???!!!

Poor Belgians...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sternbach View Post
    Wot?! No group sex party on Christmas Eve???!!!

Poor Belgians...
    They can have their sex parties outside... The ban is only for indoors orgies

Also, the ban is only on "non-essential sex", so they can definitely have their indoors sex parties IF they are legally "essential"

On a side note, the Belgian Health Minister appears like the perfect embodiment of health...

In the words of Elton John: "And it's getting more and more absurd".

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    They can have their sex parties outside... The ban is only for indoors orgies

Also, the ban is only on "non-essential sex", so they can definitely have their indoors sex parties IF they are legally "essential"

On a side note, the Belgian Health Minister appears like the perfect embodiment of health...

In the words of Elton John: "And it's getting more and more absurd".
    What can I say...

Blog Entries
    Not to forget the health minister of Belgium:

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Bottom left corner -> "Health" Minister of Belgium, not Denmark. The one who banned non-essential sex indoors, between more than two people.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sternbach View Post

Blog Entries
    Legendary Ian Brown (former Stone Roses) just dropped this:

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Legendary Ian Brown (former Stone Roses) just dropped this
    Eric Clapton apparently doesn't like what's happening either... Here's his recently released song, written by Van Morrison:

Blog Entries
    Northern Ireland’s health minister Robin Swann said regarding the Clapton song: “It’s actually a smear on all those involved in the public health response to a virus that has taken lives on a massive scale."

0.0009 deaths out of the population where I live. Less chance than dying from driving a fucking car.

Over 1 billion media articles compared to the 6 million about malaria that is killing 500 000 people every year (many black kids, but who cares about them). No wonder there is a hysteria.

"Oh but Covid19 kills way more."

Does it? Yes, more people die WITH it but not FROM it... most of them (99%) are 80+ years old and already dying from other shit... malaria kills healthy young people... I know people that died from malaria. Covid19 is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Over half of the world have the herpes virus... 50 % of the world!!! Does that mean if I die from cancer that they will list my death as dying from herpes? I wonder.

I just came out where I live that most of the people who died from Covid19 were 80+ year old people that had their medication stopped and their doors locked in the retirement homes. Basically they were imprisoned and medically starved to death. Fucking atrocious.

People wearing masks look like retards.

------

Also calling the events at Capitol Hill a coup is an insult to the rest of the world. It wasn't a coup. It was a bunch of twats doing a bit of rioting. A real coup the United States know very well what that is, they are world experts at performing coups all over the world. As far as I am concerned Americans should storm Captiol Hill again and burn that fucking murderous building to the ground with Biden, Trump and all the rest locked inside. Is that offensive enough?

Dick Cheneys daughter wants Trump charged for crimes because of that pathetic "coup" by his supporters. Really. She wants that... what about her fucking father? There is not enough soap in the world to wash away the blood from his hands. Innocent blood.

What I find odd is I can't find a single photo of William Gates with a Mask... Very odd. I guess the overlord doesn't want to wear a slave muzzle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNq...hannel=SayerJi

Blog Entries
    And here we go ... again ... First official Covid prison for quarantine breakers in Germany - located in NeumŁnster, in the German State of Schleswig-Holstein:

Video for German speakers:

+ Reply to Thread