Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    You.need hot water to live said the vet to the lobster
    You need to pull the red wire said the robot

Blog Entries
    Meanwhile, in Oz... (9 News Sydney)

Don't bee too surprised though... It's all happened before...

Just watch the first 3 minutes
    § צא דיבוק §

Blog Entries
    Funny how life is normal here and police state there. I was in the hospital recently and not even doctors wore masks.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Funny how life is normal here and police state there.
    Wait till you get the Cassiopeia Variant...

§ צא דיבוק §

Blog Entries
    After relocating to "The Island", I'm not feeling the Covid Tyranny as much anymore... I mean, it's still there, but things are somehow different than on the mainland.

The propaganda machine is perpetually screaming the Covid narrative, but the situation de-facto is not nearly as bad as in Germany. We had to take PCR "tests" for flying here, but nobody even checked them, except maybe a dispassionate look from a distance. We might as well had faked them, and no one would have noticed.

People in various offices here are wearing masks, but what's really funny is that they only put them on when other people enter the office.

There's also a "rule" here to wear masks outside, but nobody is enforcing it. They'd be committing touristic suicide. Still, some are wearing their face diapers regardless, even if walking outside alone or when being alone in their cars. Fortunately there's not too many of them, at least for now. The official local website has a funny phrasing about wearing masks outside: "It is recommended to comply with the mandatory wearing of masks". LOL.

In the meantime, I keep hearing how things are getting worse in Germany. To enter various clubs, expos, concerts, etc, it used to be either Vaccinated, Recovered or Tested. Now they're removing the "Tested", you can only enter if Jabbed or Recovered. I have a feeling we left just in time...

Meanwhile, a Court in the Canary Islands (Spain) ruled that it is illegal and unconstitutional to mandate vaccines in any form, while in Germany they're already talking about mandatory jabs for certain segments of the population. Oh, and Germany has NO constitution... Neither does it have a Peace Treaty after WW2, but that's another story. I'm also hearing on various media outlets (both mainstream and independent) that shit is getting really bad in Oz, but I can't tell what the situation is de-facto.

Anyway, the main point is I'm glad we left Germany and the mainland in general.
    § צא דיבוק §

Blog Entries
    Sounds good. Where I am things are fine, but I have a few connections in Oz and it is fucking terrible there. One girl I know says they track her on her phone, so she can't leave the house or risk a fine of 1000 dollars (since she is not vaxxed).

Blog Entries
    Dang, Oz sounds miserable.

My neck of the woods in the United States recommend masks, but it’s not mandatory. I’d say I only see 10% of people still wearing masks while they’re out and about. Even employees in restaurants, if vaccinated, don’t wear masks.

There is a lot of peer pressure to get vaccinated though, and daily radio advertisements to do so. They’re “safe and effective” so we have nothing to worry about.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Yeah in Victoria and now Sydney it's very strict. I'm in South Australia, and it's now compulsory to wear a Mask public. A guy was suppose to be on lockdown and went out and they found footage of him sneezing in an elevator and they raided his house and sent him to jail.

We have to 'check-in' at every single store or organization, even just the service station. So we have to give our name and number or a QR code on our phone at every single place that we go.

They have a goal of 80% vaxx in Australia, even though the jab is fucking up heaps of people. Its disgusting what's going on, but we all knew it was coming didn't we.

Starring to feel like Andro's Island plan is the way to go.
    If at first you don't succeed....

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Statting to feel like Andro's Island plan is the way to go.
    Hey Mr. Mixer ... I bet you are glad you got that piece of land.

You may wonder what this video has to do with Covid.

For some reason this video starts in the middle, so please take it back to the start.

Last edited by black; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread