Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    All good, except one fatal error: You are appealing to Reason

Most people don't respond well to this outdated method of inquiry, not anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    The official line you keep mentioning has been changing weekly and people forget... they forget the lies adapt over time. This so-called vaccine is NOT a vaccine, but it is a vaccine now since they changed the official defenition of a vaccine to suit their agenda... same with the term anti-vax... the meaning of the term has changed since all this began to suit the Corporate agenda.

Do not be a shill for big corporations interested in only one thing: your ass and every penny in it

Finally if I am 85 years old with prostate cancer, diabetes and parkinsons and I catch the flu I probably die. I would be fine with this. That's life. Nothing strange about it. I certainly wouldn't want the rest of the world to turn facist just because my weak ass is on the threshold of death.

My grandma died because she broke her leg... she was too weak to recover. That's what being old as shit is all about... that's why old people die.

I doesn't matter one fucking bit "how many cases" there are, or if "cases are on the rise"... how many cases of herpes are there in the world right now? About 500 million cases. Who gives a fuck? Why not, because like Covid19, 99 %+ survive!!!
    |

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    You are appealing to Reason...
    Reason meaning "sanity; degree of intelligence that distinguishes men from brutes" is recorded from late 13c.; that of "that which recommends itself to enlightened intelligence, a reasonable view of a matter" is from c. 1300. - source
    The Age of Reason ended in the 18th century, with the French Revolution (kind of). Maybe start a "new" age of reason with the same acts that ended the last one?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

As you should be. Hitler enforced a passport that would prove your genealogy. You had to show it to prove you were a worthy citizen. People seem to get upset when this "pandemic" is compared to the Nazis, but guess what 99 % of the Jews did in Germany in the 1930s... they did fucking nothing, because they could NOT imagine what would come next.

This is exactly like Nazi Germany was in the 1930s. My strategy is to join the Nazi party and do my work from the inside like Schindler and people like that. Others will do their work from the outside (the underground resistance). We shall also together perform joint operations and when all of this is over - in the future - those that stand by the fascists of today will hang by the neck tomorrow. I shall remember each and every one.

--------------------------------------

I built a green house. The price on food has increased.
    I built solar panels. The cost of electricity has increased.
    I'm getting guns...

Do you see a pattern? So far I've been correct in my prep.

Yup, I see a pattern.
    We have been making moves and continue to do so. Nothing that has happened so far has been a surprise. Though I do not expect that we will be forewarned of everything coming down the pipe.

Weapons? Yes. Recurve bow, pellet gun, slingshot, knives, axes.. but not for people, for hunting and to be used as tools. I like bows and air rifles because they are still effective for self defence and hunting and cannot be heard by everyone within a few miles. Big advantage when you want to be left alone.

No greenhouse yet but a large stock of canned goods, pressure canner and a healthy supply of seeds, herbal id books/knowledge, hunting /fishing etc.

Sawmill, remote property, being quiet about its location, no fixed address etc.

We know others in the same boat and are connecting with them currently. The seeds of networks are starting to form.

We have family members who have opted not to get the potion but cannot fathom that what comes next is much worse than job losses. They are sitting ducks and we have tried to prompt them into getting prepared. (older generation, wifes parents.)

Though we do pray for them and are proud for them to have at least not succumbed to the narrative and the potion as my own family has. We hope they will make some plans and preparations.

Selling our house currently to relocate. No point staying here when we aren't welcome anymore.

Blog Entries
    The French Revolution paved the way for the dictatorship of Napoleon... History repeats itself...

PS: The exploding heads, they all actually died of covid.

The Age of Reason ended in the 18th century, with the French Revolution (kind of). Maybe start a "new" age of reason with the same acts that ended the last one?
    |

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rig View Post
    Yup, I see a pattern.
    We have been making moves and continue to do so. Nothing that has happened so far has been a surprise. Though I do not expect that we will be forewarned of everything coming down the pipe.

Weapons? Yes. Recurve bow, pellet gun, slingshot, knives, axes.. but not for people, for hunting and to be used as tools. I like bows and air rifles because they are still effective for self defence and hunting and cannot be heard by everyone within a few miles. Big advantage when you want to be left alone.

No greenhouse yet but a large stock of canned goods, pressure canner and a healthy supply of seeds, herbal id books/knowledge, hunting /fishing etc.

Sawmill, remote property, being quiet about its location, no fixed address etc.

We know others in the same boat and are connecting with them currently. The seeds of networks are starting to form.

We have family members who have opted not to get the potion but cannot fathom that what comes next is much worse than job losses. They are sitting ducks and we have tried to prompt them into getting prepared. (older generation, wifes parents.)

Though we do pray for them and are proud for them to have at least not succumbed to the narrative and the potion as my own family has. We hope they will make some plans and preparations.

Selling our house currently to relocate. No point staying here when we aren't welcome anymore.
    Good to be making moves. In peace time prepare for war... no time to do that later...

Where I live very few people have guns, so if I have a gun it's like a nucelar weapon. I could dominate a whole town with one gun. LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    All good, except one fatal error: You are appealing to Reason...
    What about this:

If the government mandated that no one can be vaccinated, banning vaccines, then I would oppose that. I’m against mandates! Don’t endager our human rights. Join the protests!

Blog Entries
    Yep. Freedom is freedom. And taking personal responsibility. Also, rights ain't rights unless they are EXERCISED.

What about this:

If the government mandated that no one can be vaccinated, banning vaccines, then I would oppose that. I’m against mandates! Don’t endanger our human rights. Join the protests!
    |

Blog Entries
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rig View Post
    It would be nice if they turned out to be benign as I am sure we all have skin in the game (family or self). I am more at odds with the loss of regard by the majority of the populace for the right of an individual to have sovereignty and liberty. Many around the world, especially in "democratic" countries are currently losing their careers over the choice not to participate in the experiment. My wife included. There are other sources of information than those found on the internet and many on us are kept "in the loop" and thank god/the divine/source etc for that. My hairs stood up before they even mentioned flattening the curve in march of 2020. Someone was letting me know to keep watch. What a blessing this is for all of us who are able to see and hear.

Like others have said; hoping for the best. Preparing for the worst.
    Thanks for the civilised reply. Wishing you and your wife the best of luck.

That is 100 % a fact if you blindly trust Corporate News. Which you should not: STOP Consuming Corporate Media
    So where do you get your information, then? Because right now you're making it look like the answer is "random YouTube videos".

In my day job I work a lot with statistics, and statistics is never a fact. Statistics has many variables and can easily be manipulated. For instance you can say 70 % of people are intelligent or you can say a whole third of people are unintelligent. Either statement is true yet they project different reactions... after all "a third" is a lot, right?
    As obvious to me as it is to you. Don't assume everyone who doesn't think exactly the same as you is clueless.

I won't waste time to debunk your claims, but I can suggest a few rabbit holes if you want to look into it yourself:

- dying from and dying with
    - how many died from the flu during covid
    - deaths caused by erroneous treatment methods
    - hospitals always att full capacity, there was never a need for additional measures
    So you can spare the time to spend 400 words jeering at me, but not to state your sources. If you reckon they're so impressive, aren't they worth mentioning?

You've got the Big Corporate State up your ass. You need to get that fucker out and liberate yourself from the propaganda. Stop using their "buzz terms".
    If you bothered to read what I actually said - and not, in fact, edit it to say something different - you'd notice that I said "misinformation on one side or the other". If the official line is true, then criticising the vaccines is dangerous misinformation... if not, then praising them may be dangerous misinformation. Either way, somebody is talking a whole lot of crap, and it would be in everyone's interests to take care with their fact-checking and with explaining where they heard things, so as to smoke out what is the crap. But apparently this forum is not about what's true, just about preaching one specific line of its own and smacking down anyone who questions it.

Finally if I am 85 years old with prostate cancer, diabetes and parkinsons and I catch the flu I probably die. I would be fine with this. That's life. Nothing strange about it. I certainly wouldn't want the rest of the world to turn facist just because my weak ass is on the threshold of death.

My grandma died because she broke her leg... she was too weak to recover. That's what being old as shit is all about... that's why old people die.
    Yes, but I have to get a license. Also a baseball bat with nails is essential.
    Or, going by this, are you actually saying that you don't care because you don't actually care who dies?
    Well, that's your business, but some of us weaklings aren't prepared to just roll over and die if we don't need to.

All good, except one fatal error: You are appealing to Reason

Most people don't respond well to this outdated method of inquiry, not anymore...
    Reason? That's what you thought you were doing? All I'm seeing is a wall of insults and some claims supported only by "boy, anyone who doesn't believe us in every single respect must be a wally".

You talk about how people aren't allowed to question the standard views about coronavirus, but you're both doing just the same yourselves - anyone who disagrees with even parts of your view of things has to be sat on hard. It's a real pity because this forum's already done the unthinkable and allowed people to say they disagree with the standard view. It could be a rare place where people could actually discuss the subject openly and rationally. But instead it's apparently just supposed to be an echo chamber for a different set of views.

Yes, I am upset, and insulted. I'm having a horrendous time IRL - it would take too long to explain how horrendous - and I could do without this shit here, and I don't have the energy to pretend not to mind. So I thought just for once I'd have a moment of genuine life-affirming ranting.

Saw this thread. Argue the point not the person

Funny thing. I actually have serious concerns about a whole lot of things about the coronavirus and what's being done about it. But the heck am I going to admit to them if you're going to be like this.

Had something to post about the original topic of this thread (possibly relevant natural remedy that nobody seems to have mentioned here yet), but not sure now whether anyone wants to know or not.

+ Reply to Thread