Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellsprout View Post
    Had something to post about the original topic of this thread (possibly relevant natural remedy that nobody seems to have mentioned here yet), but not sure now whether anyone wants to know or not.
    Natural remedies are always a good thing to post about, "covid" or not.
    |

Blog Entries
    I actually have serious concerns about a whole lot of things about the coronavirus and what's being done about it. But the heck am I going to admit to them if you're going to be like this.
    I would be actually very interested to hear about your concerns.

I'm not a scientist whose job and income depend on toeing the party line, I'm not a politician or media person, but I do recognize systemic tyranny when it's knocking on my door. I guess that's what it comes down to, ultimately...

Like Awani wrote before, if the government would mandate the banning of vaccines (and marginalizing/shaming the vaccinated), I would also be very much opposed to it.

The "problem" is much deeper than the covid. The covid is merely one of the more recent symptoms of this ancient, systemic disease: Parental governments (nanny states) working in tandem with Big Corporations and MSM propaganda to increasingly dictate more and more aspects of our lives. This is not new at all, and this is the root of the real disease that we are all facing.
    |

Blog Entries
    So where do you get your information, then? Because right now you're making it look like the answer is "random YouTube videos". So you can spare the time to spend 400 words jeering at me, but not to state your sources. If you reckon they're so impressive, aren't they worth mentioning?
    No one links sources more than I do (consult my past posts). I gave you a few rabbit holes to find out for yoursel if you had an interest. The reason I talked about statistics is also because some of the sources can be found in "official source material", that is if you can read statistics properly and not cherry pick like the Corporate Press does.

If the official line is true, then criticising the vaccines is dangerous misinformation... if not, then praising them may be dangerous misinformation. Either way, somebody is talking a whole lot of crap, and it would be in everyone's interests to take care with their fact-checking and with explaining where they heard things, so as to smoke out what is the crap. But apparently this forum is not about what's true, just about preaching one specific line of its own and smacking down anyone who questions it.
    This forum is not about preaching one specific line and smackig down. Without putting words in his mouth Andro favours a "flat/plane" planet and I a globe. We've debated that more than once. There are others who are pure science/fact people and then there are people like me... I'm more into magic/spirit, and we've butted heads more than once. I don't see a problem.

One thing you really have to understand; this is a David and Goliath topic. And Goliath is the ruler. Goliath dominates the world and most people in it. It dominates the work place, the home situation... going shopping... and to even bring up David is a mortal sin... in some parts of the world dangerous even.

Now in these forums David is not suppressed. And when Goliath comes in he'll get the wrath of God because frankly the David's of the world have had enough. I can't recall if I said it or not but those that stand by the facism of today will hang by the neck tomorrow. That's a fact. Look at world history. Fascist never go away, but they always get theirs from time to time... until people forget and it starts over again.

If you want to argue the Goliath perspective go ahead. We won't stop you. If these forums were anything like the rest of society you would have been banned at the door. You can put forward your perspectives or counter arguments to this topic as much as you want, but unlike in the rest of society where you won't be challenged here - in the forums - it's open season on the Corporate State Agenda.

Or, going by this, are you actually saying that you don't care because you don't actually care who dies?
    I do care who dies. I do care about the 7 million who died of starvation in 2020. About the 6+ million who died in unnecessary wars created by the US government and its allies. I care about the millions upon millions upon millions of Congolese who slave away in the Congo so that rich spoiled brats in Europe and North America can have a Playstation. I care about the millions upon millions of unnecessary death due to erroneous drug policies, about the tax funded funding of destruction in the Amazon and other bio-diverse regions of the planet. I care greatly about the murder of thousands of indigenous peoples trying to fight for their right to have a home. I care about all those that die from cancer caused by government sanctioned businesses... one being the healthcare industry (which is one of the major causes of illness and cancer in the world). I care about all this and if you study the forums there is a record of this in my thousands upon thousands of posts.

I do not care if some 85+ year old terminally ill old fart catches the flu and die. I don't want you to care about me if I die in that manner either.

If you are healthy and below the age of 80 there is 99.9 % chance you will be FINE. You can look at official numbers and see this for yourself even if you ignore the fact that probably 50 % of those that died did NOT die from Covid at all.

...some of us weaklings aren't prepared to just roll over and die if we don't need to.
    If you are old and frail and sick, or if you are young and sick with some bad diseases there is still a small risk... but even so use collodial silver, collodial silver inhalator (this one works magic on anything lung related) and a bunch of other natural remedies and even pharma remedies can be used. Chop raw onions in boiling water, keep by the bed. Super effective. Strengthen your body in advance, and when you get the flu attack it at right away... don't wait and go to the hospital. They will murder you. Hospitals are only good for broken bones or surgery (when it's necessary, not all those unnecessary surgeries they do).

All I'm seeing is a wall of insults and some claims supported only by "boy, anyone who doesn't believe us in every single respect must be a wally".
    I'm not sure what you mean? If I would have insulted you, trust me, you would have known... besides we don't allow personal insults. However I do feel that those that blindly abide by the Corporate State Narrative are complete fools, and those that spread said narrative to influence others are tools and shills for Big Pharma. That's just a general view I currently hold.

...anyone who disagrees with even parts of your view of things has to be sat on hard.
    If you can sit hard enough on me with some arguments that are impossible for me to dismiss I will change my mind. I've done so in the past. I used to be a real anti-gun person and I've argued this with people here in the forum. Now the world has forced be to show my cards... and I've got nothing... I need to pack some bullets as they say in poker... (pocket Aces).

It's a real pity because this forum's already done the unthinkable and allowed people to say they disagree with the standard view. It could be a rare place where people could actually discuss the subject openly and rationally. But instead it's apparently just supposed to be an echo chamber for a different set of views.
    LOL. This is incorrect. If it seems like an echo chamber on certain topics that's only because no one has managed to challenge it with a more dominant, logical and sane perspective. If you think we're all wrong, then try and change our minds. It is allowed, but don't think we'll bow easily... we've heard it all before. Also I am sure there are more here that agree with you but choose not to discuss this topic as they have better things to do.

Yes, I am upset, and insulted. I'm having a horrendous time IRL - it would take too long to explain how horrendous - and I could do without this shit here, and I don't have the energy to pretend not to mind.
    Yeah, well get in line. Everyone has problems. Are you saying people should check your current emotional state before you are blasted with a retort? That's ridicilous.

Funny thing. I actually have serious concerns about a whole lot of things about the coronavirus and what's being done about it. But the heck am I going to admit to them if you're going to be like this.
    You already admitted it. Spill it.

Suggestion since you don't know me: try and read my posts lighthearted... notice the Joker below my posts... perhaps not clear to you, but I often try and write what sounds funny to me... I also like extreme allegories and foul language... Hermes was the trickster... there are so many restrictions in society, it's nice to be able to let your hair down in these forums and just go at it...

Last edited by Awani; 2 Days Ago at 06:05 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Without putting words in his mouth the other moderator favors a "flat/plane" planet and I a globe.
    Actually, neither. But that's another topic altogether. Or is it? Because all the "space" models, just like the "covid", exist only in CGI simulations!
    |

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Parental governments (nanny states) working in tandem with Big Corporations and MSM propaganda to increasingly dictate more and more aspects of our lives. This is not new at all, and this is the root of the real disease that we are all facing.
    I've very recently dropped the term MSM... Corporate Media is more accurate since many alternative news sites have more viewers than what used to be mainstream.

I'm having a horrendous time IRL...
    See this.

Yes, I am upset, and insulted.
    I suspect that's because of the culture you live tends to be more formal, polite and wholesome in its encounters with others (in general)? I speak more like someone from New York in the 70s. I honestly suspect this to be the main rift here.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Actually, neither. But that's another topic altogether. Or is it? Because all the "space" models, just like the "covid", exist only in CGI simulations!
    True. I was just trying to make a point.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

Lol. Best post so far in this thread.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I was really surprised by this. Phew.

I've been in a lot of places on the Internet recently where contradicting moderators or their friends or showing that you're annoyed by something will get you banned to keep the place tidy, and also, in those places, if a moderator growls at you you're expected to infer that this is equivalent to a formal warning that you'll be banned if it happens again. Having to creep and crawl and be polite and uncomplaining to people who don't have to be polite to you is not fun. And being ill and tired I haven't always been managing not to show when I'm annoyed or upset by a posting, so it keeps happening. So when I got shot down by two moderators for going against what appeared to be the forum's consensus, I thought this might be one of those places.

Three cheers for you two for not running this place like that! Thanks for being so decent.

Well, here's some things I'm concerned about about what's going on with the coronavirus.

I dunno how it's happened, but peer pressure seems to be running absolutely wild on this subject, to a very unhealthy-looking degree. Never mind media censorship, there's the ordinary-bystander censorship (which, of course, has the added difficulty that the bystanders don't know more than a soundbite version and sometimes get that garbled). Some people are so keen to preach the official advice to each other (or whatever they think is the official advice) and to pounce on any dissent. Maybe it's people wanting to Do Their Bit but without actually doing anything.
    A strange and rather annoying example is how everyone keeps copying the same phrases. Anyone else noticed that? For instance, people hardly ever say "epidemic". It's a much more familiar word than "pandemic" - but not taking the opportunity to say "pandemic" might look as if you weren't taking it seriously! And any official briefing, news item or even favourable blog article referring to vaccines must use the precise wording "safe and effective" at least once. And, of course, "in these times" or "in these difficult times" or "in these unprecedented times", always euphemistically not further specified, though that one may have gone out of fashion. It creates such a weird effect that I've seen people on the Internet putting it down to aliens or mind control! But I think it's just nervous people wanting an easy way of indicating that yes, they have read the briefing and there's no need to jump on them for not having read it.

I'm not too sure what I think about the idea of requiring vaccinations (even just for particular jobs) myself, either. Requiring it for a certain job is not the same thing as literally treatment without consent, but it is skirting rather close to it, especially since both the types of vaccine used (mRNA and other-virus-genetically-modified-to-look-like-a-coronavirus) are so new. However much manpower you throw at it, you can't get long-term side-effect data until the thing's been in use for a long time!

Funny thing - I haven't actually had the vaccine myself, nor do I plan to, because I have a drastic auto-immune disorder and it doesn't seem wise to provoke it further. If vaccines did become literally mandatory in the UK, I might be in trouble, because what I have is a fairly newly discovered disorder and not all doctors or medical authorities acknowledge that it exists yet, so I don't know whether I'd get a medical exemption for that or not. I'm used to occasional unfairnesses like this being part and parcel of having this condition, epidemic or no epidemic, but all the same.

Blog Entries
    If you wear a mask your a sheep.
    If you dont wear a mask your a sheep.
    If you believe your a moron.
    If you dont believe your a moron.

See how this actually works. Its not the virus or lack of it thats important its peoples reactions to each other.

We inspire hatred to our fellow men and women.
    Smart goverments give you excuses inspire hate.

Its just normal cutthroat bussiness behaviour.
    They were doing it 200 years ago. They will still try 100 years from now.

There is no none dissenting opinion with this subject.
    Its been framed by media and ourselves so whatever you think or believe about it can be seen as dissent from the goverment or your fellow humans.

And i do feel like an alien yes.
    Why are your eyes so big and black my brother said.
    Why is your head so large and grey.
    Corona virus i said. He believes me.

Edit. Just check out reddit for this in action

Qanon followers advocate shooting people who inject the vaccine.
    MsM followers joke about how unvaccinated should be shot.

The hermain cain award sub
    Byebyejob sub

We take real vindictive pleasure when the people we disagree with are harmed in someway. This behaviour was everywhere before virus now its magnified by a media lens.

People are so happy for the world to end. Like it proves them right.
    Last edited by Kibric; 2 Days Ago at 05:51 AM.

The natural remedy I mentioned was cinnamon. There are persistent anecdotal reports that cinnamon kills flu, so it might be worth adding to the list for this. (Actually, this thread seems to have gone rather a long way from the topic of natural remedies now, so mods by all means split this off or not as you like!)

(Apparently coronavirus isn't related to flu after all, more closely related to some types of cold and not very closely to that. Still, virus.)

There's an anecdote in an old vegetarian cookery book I have that during the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918, there was a cinnamon bottling factory in London and none of the workers there got the flu. I did a Web search for this and it's repeated in various places on the Internet, but I didn't manage to track down its original source. May be true, may not.

Here are a few links I turned up, for those who are interested. There's a little bit of research been done, both about flu and about coronavirus, mostly in India.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...namon_Extracts
    https://nyscas.touro.edu/news--event...sm-meeting.php
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...2.2020.1779129
    https://link.springer.com/article/10...24-020-01594-w
    https://link.springer.com/chapter/10...030-71697-4_15
    https://www.homeremediesforall.com/h...for-colds.html
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/266069

I'm not sure about dose. Wikipedia mentions that it may not be wise to take too much cinnamon. Also saw some mentions elsewhere that it lowers blood sugar and you should start small in case it lowers it too much.

+ Reply to Thread