Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    And here we go ... again ... First official Covid prison for quarantine breakers in Germany - located in NeumŁnster, in the German State of Schleswig-Holstein...
    There is no other way to deal with these traitors of health and safety. For instance this.

Last edited by Awani; 01-26-2021 at 01:21 AM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    There is no other way to deal with these traitors of health and safety. For instance this.

I really enjoyed this Awani.

Sooooo convincing .... perhaps you missed your calling as a politician ???

"Good politicians" ? can make a lot of money !!!!!

Blog Entries
    The (increasingly diminishing) part of me that still believes in humanity would like to think these are paid actors.

The rest of me fears they're for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    The (increasingly diminishing) part of me that still believes in humanity would like to think these are paid actors.

The rest of me fears they're for real.
    No actors - most Canadians feel that way - we don't have a Trump to mislead us and feed us lies - just a very weak Prime Minister who can't fight for what we need (vaccinations). Quebec has had a real spike in cases.

Blog Entries

The Ideal Disease

The following was written in 1988:

The Ideal Disease, from a financial point of view, would be one in which the entire catalog of human symptoms were interlocked.

In other words, you could start from a sore throat, and know that all sore throats were nothing more than ominous pre-conditions for the emergence of heavier symptoms, like fever, like lowered T-cell counts.

These, in turn, would be locked on to another heavier branch of the disease-tree, which involved malaise, melancholy, despondence.

And each branch of symptoms would involve tests to ascertain the exactness of the patient's medical position.

On each branch, there would exist various drugs, various remedies. Each drug would have toxic side-effects in various degrees, and would invoke its own symptoms, which would show up later in more serious well-defined elements of the disease, further down toward the trunk of the tree.

Ultimately, once you arrived on the trunk you would have a congealing of psychological and physical symptoms requiring surgical removal of organs, including, at last, the brain, which would be used for further research on the One Disease.

Each new definitional phase of the Disease would of course involve the office-visit for the diagnosis, and that diagnosis would give the patient a jolt of depression. It would also, by dint of education, give him knowledge of the whole tree, bit by bit. He would know that his current symptoms were indicative of worse things to come. A sore throat would never be a sore throat. It would be a prelude to probable disaster and would function, to a degree, as self-fulfilling prophecy.

As I say, business-wise, this is the Ideal Disease. The interlocking of all human symptoms requiring more invasive intervention and thus, compounding side-effects.

The opposite extreme would be a sniffle that was regarded merely as a sniffle...

Whether or not the pandemic was brought on with intent or accident (likely was, but it also likely went out of control and ended up different than expected) it is here, and not a myth. It is insane to think that the entire group of tens of thousands of health care workers, doctors, surgeons, etc. would be able to "cover up" its existence, its effects, the way it is transmitted, etc. Just because it might have started out as a deliberate plan, or it accidentally escaped from a testing centre, does not mean we can now ignore it, any more than we ignore seasonal flus. There is no question that the virus spreads by contact through the air, and that by reducing the contact as much as possible can help reduce the number of cases. Check out New Zealand and Australia - it actually worked for them, and there are only less than a handful of cases left. There was a very restrictive travel ban and a curfew as well. If those types of actions work, why wouldn't the prevention of thousands of Snow Birds travelling to a very infected part of the US work?

Blog Entries
    I grew up on the Eastern side of the Iron Curtain in Europe. I can literally smell tyranny/dictatorship. I am also very familiar with the intricate psychological mechanisms that people use to rationalize their own enslavement.

You are free to believe what you want. Most people don't "get it" until it's already too late. Good luck. I myself have already been there. Not again.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Whether or not the pandemic was brought on with intent or accident (likely was, but it also likely went out of control and ended up different than expected) it is here, and not a myth. It is insane to think that the entire group of tens of thousands of health care workers, doctors, surgeons, etc. would be able to "cover up" its existence, its effects, the way it is transmitted, etc. Just because it might have started out as a deliberate plan, or it accidentally escaped from a testing centre, does not mean we can now ignore it, any more than we ignore seasonal flus. There is no question that the virus spreads by contact through the air, and that by reducing the contact as much as possible can help reduce the number of cases. Check out New Zealand and Australia - it actually worked for them, and there are only less than a handful of cases left. There was a very restrictive travel ban and a curfew as well. If those types of actions work, why wouldn't the prevention of thousands of Snow Birds travelling to a very infected part of the US work?

Blog Entries
    It is simple. Dying With Covid and From Covid is not the same thing. Dying from the vaccine is totally unrelated to the vaccine however. Hmmm?

Look at the percentages. This ”disease” is the most pathetic ever even if we count dying ”with”.

People who buys this BS deserves the rights rape they are going to get. And they will get it sooner or later.

Mass hysteria is what it is. I’m happy I live in a place without masks and lockdowns (so far). In fact I even forget there is a "pandemic"... I don't even think about it... only when I encounter some retard on the street that somehow reminds me about it. Must be hard to live with the "stress" daily, most people do... think about it 24/7 in some form or another. In this instance I am totally liberated. Praise Jesus.

My concern is more this than anything else:

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    My concern is more this than anything else:

People who use those are fools. We make our own and they are reusable. They just need to be washed often. Unfortunately we live in an area where there are lots of cases nearby.

Blog Entries
    People who use those are fools.
    Indeed. Fools for using them. Fools for throwing them out. And fools for living in fear. Fools A to Z.

Interestingly about 99% of people infected with Covid do fine... about the same percentage that are fooled by this whole affair.

+ Reply to Thread