Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries

Excellent Presentation!

This Pivotal Moment - Episode 1

|

Blog Entries
    The latest Fear-Mongering "Variant" (from South African countries) is called Omicron.

Not only is it an anagram for Moronic, but also this:

|

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellsprout
    Three cheers for you two for not running this place like that! Thanks for being so decent.
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but everything that I post here that doesn't say "Logistical Post" or "Mod Post", is just me participating in discussions. It means NOTHING in the "administrative" sense.
    No sarcasm at all!

Anyone know anything about how the evidence for homoeopathic nosodes is looking, either for prevention or cure? Attempted to look it up but there were so many contradictory things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellsprout View Post
    Anyone know anything about how the evidence for homoeopathic nosodes is looking, either for prevention or cure? Attempted to look it up but there were so many contradictory things.
    Whatever works for the seasonal flu, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Bellsprout View Post
    No sarcasm at all!
    Good to know. Thanks!
    |

Blog Entries
    Meanwhile in Sweden, you can apparently get your covid vax pass in your microchip implant! Only voluntarily of course. Hopefully it stays that way.

"Get your covid certificate in a chip in your hand or elsewhere under the skin. It is increasingly popular to insert a chip into the body with different types of information and now you can also insert your covid certificate in the chip."

https://tv.aftonbladet.se/video/334510/faa-covidbeviset-under-huden-gaar-att-faa-som-ett-chip
    |

Blog Entries
    1. That news paper is trash.
    2. That news paper celebrated with champagne when Covid19 broke... why? Because they would sell more papers now and they could write about this crap daily... disgusting...
    3. The journalists interview themselves. This is a propaganda piece nothing more.
    4. Sweden is very pro-tech, which means they will always be ahead of the game in terms of new tech regardless if it is good or bad.

I don't take any of that seriously.

-----------------------------------------

There has never been as many women in positions of power as it has since 2020. It's a world record in fact. Sweden got a new Prime Minister the other day - a woman - and we now have vax passports for certain events 100+ people... I'm wondering... Germany had female leader... maybe women should have stayed in the fucking kitchen or is it a coincidence?

I recently saw that Reuters (so called respectable news site) wrote thousands upon thousands of articles about Pfizer... also the CEO of Reuters is an investor and board member of Pfizer. Coincidence?

I think not.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

"Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up." - from the excellent documentary V for Vendetta

It's a weird idea but in my experience pure will of the mind is the best cure, antidote and prevention/cure for most diseases... Corporate media is a virus that will weaken your will power, increase your worry and in the end make you sick.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    There has never been as many women in positions of power as it has since 2020. It's a world record in fact. Sweden got a new Prime Minister the other day - a woman - and we now have vax passports for certain events 100+ people... I'm wondering... Germany had female leader... maybe women should have stayed in the fucking kitchen or is it a coincidence?
    Women can be more vicious in some areas, men in others. Austria's new chancellor is male. So is Victoria's PM.
    The new designated German Chancellor is also male and wants to make the jab mandatory by February 2022, just like Austria's new Chancellor (who just announced yesterday he'll be stepping down).
    Male politicians... Female politicians... Arsenic? Venom? Pick your poison... They all follow their scripts jut the same.
    I doubt they are allowed to make any decisions of their own other than what their corporate shadow puppet-masters tell them to.

Either way, the vax pass is coming everywhere... Some places sooner, some places later... UNLESS something completely unpredictable occurs...

Also, check out the "plan": https://id2020.org/
    Last edited by Andro; 12-03-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    |

Blog Entries
    In Sweden there were 5000 complaints filed within 24 hours when they mentioned passports.

+ Reply to Thread