Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Also I just found out, that in 2020 in Burundi the local president said that there is no "pandemic" and of course he didn't make any lockdown or masquerade in his land. Shortly after he "suddenly" died. It was so evident about who (almost like game of words) was standing behind it, so that globalist mass media decided to be quiet about it.

There is going to be "that one" event this week-end against this fascism. I think that this event can be a very good one for using it to "isolate" big UN and WHO (and affiliate organizations) "managers" from society and use this as opportunity to turn the board until it is too late. Keep those "managers" as prisoners for the proper court justice (and to get to their main leaders) and for imminent death sentence for the crimes they are committing.

Otherwise, I fear they do something VERY evil for mankind very soon if they already go so far as openly kill presidents.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    they already go so far as openly kill presidents.
    It's happened before. Kennedy & Lincoln in the US, Qaddafi in Libya, Rabin in Israel, Saddam in Iraq, Ceausescu in Romania, Indira Gandhi in India, etc, etc... If they can't be bought, they get offed.

Blog Entries
    There is going to be "that one" event this week-end against this fascism. I think that this event can be a very good one for using it to "isolate" big UN and WHO (and affiliate organizations) "managers" from society and use this as opportunity to turn the board until it is too late.
    What do you mean? How can the upcoming worldwide demonstrations (March 20) be used to isolate the "managers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    It's happened before. Kennedy & Lincoln in the US, Qaddafi in Libya, Rabin in Israel, Saddam in Iraq, Ceausescu in Romania, Indira Gandhi in India, etc, etc... If they can't be bought, they get offed.
    Indeed, and Kennedy's murder was especially bad here, because as situation shows, he knew that fascism didn't disappear in 1945, it only went underground.

And while fascism was underground it was busy seriously researching black magic and free-thought science so to say. They used and experimented with everything. Kennedy knew too much about it, and so he was killed. Now his nephew (if I am not wrong) is fighting fascists' agenda with "pandemic" and vaccination. Also the kind of thing that mass media is trying to censure.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    What do you mean? How can the upcoming worldwide demonstrations (March 20) be used to isolate the "managers"?
    I am trying to be careful with my words.
    To be more concrete, I'd say that while so many people are going to gather together, they must use this opportunity productively and effectively.

It is possible that fascists won't allow such opportunities anymore. There are rumors about replacing of current Internet with censored version or even shutting it down for some time. While it is still rumors, situation is becoming so much more ridiculous each day, that I think that some more cardinal measures must be made before fascists really go so far.

Blog Entries
    Now his nephew (if I am not wrong) is fighting fascists' agenda with "pandemic" and vaccination. Also the kind of thing that mass media is trying to censure.
    Yes, Robert Kennedy Jr. is very active on this front. He actually was in Berlin and spoke at the huge demonstration in August last year, but German media either didn't report about it, and those who did labeled him "conspiracy theorist".

The German lawyer (Reiner Fuellmich) who is trying to take this farce to court, is facing the problem that there are no "class action suits" in Germany (unlike in the US). So he has to file the same lawsuit hundreds or thousands of times for different people. He is focusing on proving to the courts the impossibility to diagnose "infection" with the PCR "tests", on which this whole fraud is based. He started filing those lawsuits a few months ago, but none of them has reached any court yet.

Blog Entries
    President of Brasilia is threatened by his own ministers.
    I don’t care if the president of Brazil is anti-Covid. He is such a fucking cunt I hope the CIA whack him regardless of the reason. Bolsonaro is a homophobic, racist, militant, fascist, greedy twat.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    The German lawyer (Reiner Fuellmich) who is trying to take this farce to court, is facing the problem that there are no "class action suits" in Germany (unlike in the US). So he has to file the same lawsuit hundreds or thousands of times for different people. He is focusing on proving to the courts the impossibility to diagnose "infection" with the PCR "tests", on which this whole fraud is based. He started filing those lawsuits a few months ago, but none of them has reached any court yet.
    That's the problem with courts, they can drag on for years, especially when it concerns punishing big guys with big money. This is a huge luxury in current situation.

And if something happens with that lawyer (I sincerely wish him good health and long life), mass media won't even tell a thing, and many people won't even know that there was such person fighting for their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani
    I don’t care if the president of Brazil is anti-Covid. He is such a fucking cunt I hope the CIA whack him regardless of the reason. Bolsonaro is a homophobic, racist, militant, fascist, greedy twat.
    All current rulers are bad to various degree. However, it is great to see people boldly speaking about their issues with government instead of closing their eyes on all their duplicities. Also, thanks for video in the other post, I found it myself a few days ago (what a coincidence) and I also found full version of it (1 hour+, though it has Russian subtitles). I don't really like the guy in video, but he speaks a lot of things to think about, which are quite relevant today:

Just need to add one more level: UN and its masters who benefit from all this. And that all countries are now drown in propaganda from all sides.

Blog Entries
    Another power grab by the Federal government in Germany. It will give the federal government the power to override state governors in "covid" matters, and most governors actually approve of this. In this regard, they are "amending" the "Enabling Act" (aka the infection-protection law) for the third time since March 2020, to give the federal government even more executive powers in ALL states when "cases" rise above a certain number in even one area. I.e. if the "cases" go beyond a certain number in one county, they can place ALL of Germany (84 Million people) in hard lock-down and night curfew. Additionally, except for groceries and pharmacies and the like, you cannot enter ANY shop without a negative DAILY test (tested the same day). A reporter recently asked the "health ministry" for scientific evidence for the effectiveness of lock-downs, to which the speaker of the "health" ministry blatantly refused to comment or reply.

The silence of the lambs. History is repeating and we have learned NOTHING.

Also, "prince" Philip is dead. Good fucking riddance. I guess now he'll finally get his wish to "reincarnate as a deadly virus to solve overpopulation". How ironic these days.

We're planning to leave Germany by the end of this year. Wish us luck. For now it seems that Mexico* is becoming the number one destination for Western free and independent thinkers and anarchists. We may not go to Mexico (yet), but we have a few contingencies in place.

*The current President of Mexico recently announced he will not take the vax and will not wear a mask.

------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 20 Hours Ago at 10:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread