Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Hello, I currently work for Pfizer as an EE on the covid vaccine lines, building the third line now! I'm one of 188 Automation and verification engineers performing FDA validation. Its an honor and quite a privilege working at a level such as this. Aside from our mRNA vaccine, our antiviral is pretty effective, and astonishingly simple !Its is very simply an protease inhibitor, protease is the enzyme made by the virus to essentially chop up your tissue (protein) to build its own structure to replicate...well you cant make something from nothing can you? Take away its sawmill and its construction and productivity fall.
    Read this entire thread. LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    Are you referring to paxlovid? Why are some patients getting a resurgence of covid symptoms after taking paxlovid? I saw it in the mainstream headlines recently.
    Yes the very one, well it doesn't prevent Covid, as I stated it only is a protease inhibitor. Technically it can still live in you like in the Matrix when the machines got to Zion, "there is an level of survival we are prepared to accept". Some drugs look to make it less contagious, some biologics have ready made antigens try to help shorten the time it takes your immune response. Some try to prevent viral replication which is all paxlvoid does, and it only works obviously if you are taking it. Yes if you stop before it has completely left your body or you become reinfected, it is not a "cute" Technically cures don't exist only effective management protocols do, which is all your body does is produce one.

You won't become immune though with any of those treatments most so called medicine only covers or treats the symptoms not the root cause, unfortunately save for made the biologics cause it actually does something useful for your own natural immune response which is what we actually need to shorten the pandemic!!! With an antiviral you would need to have enough tablets ready for the entire population and all drop them at the same time and remain on them for weeks if not months.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

I've just been relying on aspirin and vitamin d

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34684596/
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34754983/

Never been vaccinated for anything, and haven't felt sick since 2018. But I've never taken a covid test. Maybe I caught it and was asymptomatic.
    Hard for me to trust Pfizer products after what happened in 2009...

WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.
    http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justic...nt-its-history

But it's good to know people like you are working for them now. We need more open minded people in biotech.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 1 Week Ago at 02:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    This particular vax is trash. Read the Pfizer doc.

But I agree. We need to end this pandemic… of lies and misinformation by Big Pharma, Big Government and Corporate Media. I was surprised the majority of people willingly and freely shill in their name.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

People fail to see that these sort of polarized issue are socially engineered for you to take a side, the same organization feeds and controls both sides of the issue, to one end. To keep things status quo.When something becomes polarized there is no net gain, only meaningless debate.

To say big this and big that...means what exactly? Everything that is big is corrupt, but so is everything that is small! And there are tons of good people working for big whatever. Honest well meaning people that care, that make a difference that do their jobs well.

Did you know the CEO of the American Red Cross during Hurricane Katrina was the highest paid CEO on the planet? It's a non profit and they had to give their execs massive payouts to use all of the money that poured in for the survivors cause per SEC classification they cannot show a profit! Apparently big charities and non profits are corrupt too!

The public has a certain perception about things, controlled by the media, it isn't reality They print whatever they want then sit back and watch the backlash and ride the companies stock up and down, short selling here. Profit taking there.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

To say big this and big that...means what exactly? Everything that is big is corrupt, but so is everything that is small!
    It's a matter of scale. The more money involved, the bigger the corruption.
    If some local corrupt mayor gives their nephew the big construction contract, it has little effect on us.
    But if factcheck.org is funded by a foundation that hold 15% of its assets in Johnson & Johnson stock and is run by the former director of the CDC...that's a conflict of interest that influences millions of us.

Blog Entries
    People fail to see that these sort of polarized issue are socially engineered for you to take a side...
    It is not polarised for me. I called BS on this before the conspiracy nuts had even got out of bed. I am aware that in the US this is a right wing vs. left wing issue... but it ain't. This is a fascism vs. freedom issue... an insane issue vs. a sane issue.

Did you know the CEO of the American Red Cross during Hurricane Katrina was the highest paid CEO on the planet?
    Sounds like BS. I cannot speak for the Red Cross in the USA but where I live an NGO cannot make any payouts to any staff members. But I can bet my left nut that you are wrong in terms of the Red Cross, sounds like social media fake news. Where I live the director of the Red Cross makes about 8000 dollars a month, and this can seem high but it isn't. If you want a competent person you got to pay for it. I don't have an issue with it. But sure, the bigger a charity is the greater the risk... but let's not kid ourselves. Every time a charity has been "stealing" money it is always an individual... it is never an organised effort... it is never the culture within the charity.

With Big Pharma and Big Government the story is quite different.

The public has a certain perception about things, controlled by the media, it isn't reality.
    Yet you repeat obvious social media click-bait headlines with that Red Cross comment. LOL.

I am aware you would be biased considering you work for Sauron Inc., and that's fine. I'm biased as well. The World Bank, all governments, all the major Pharma companies (especially Pfizer) and the industrial war machine are evil fucking scumbags.

I'm also corrupt. I scam the government and the banks every chance I get.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I scam the government and the banks every chance I get.
    It's not called scamming if you take back what they fraudulently took from you in the first place. It's called repatriation of funds
    |

Blog Entries
    Yes, but in the eyes of the enslaved it is. I’ve also pay more taxes than average joe so I have a lot to reclaim.

Blog Entries
    The covid narrative is mutating into a monkeypox narrative.

Of course there was a "simulation exercise" in March 2021. And of course it revolved explicitly around - you guessed - monkeypox!

In March 2021, NTI partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats.

Expected death count by the end of 2023 is 271 Million people.

Hang on tight.

I suspect the "Them" will be testing for the fear response within the (monkey) population and decide if they continue to fully run this narrative or keep it in the background and lead with something else.
    |

+ Reply to Thread