Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries

MUZZLES FOR SLAVES WITH A HOLE TO EAT

a real crap dementia from celebrolesi want us with muzzles and slaves these disturbed sadistic mental worms de NWO OSM BILL GATES CHINA DICTATURA AND THE DEEP STATE TO THEY RELATED prepare new lockdowns and COMPULSORY VACCINATIONS MICROCIPE ETC against all this let's organize ourselves everywhere and fight them everywhere

we all go to berino on 29 August at the NO to the covid dictatorship meeting

and from there WE RUN WILD -AS A UNIQUE SELFORGANIZED and FREE PEOPLE WITHOUT HEADS AND EXPECTATIONS OF UNLIKELY SAVIORS trunp Q etc-
    Form there internatin meeting of BERLIN NO to the covid dictatorship RUN WILD everywhere with ALL the means that will be necessary ... HARD RESISTANCE TO THIS DICTATURE CHINA NWO ETC pseudo sanitary

The freedom is the most precious good that we all have and must be defended with all the means that will be necessary that the circumstances will require

IF YOU HAVE TO LIVE SLAVE CRAWLING UP, LAUGH AND DIE FIGHTING FOR YOUR FREEDOM

.................................................. .................

MUSERUOLE DA SCHIAVI COL BUCO PER MANGIARE

un vero schifo demenziae da celebrolesi ci vogiono con la museruole e schiavi questi vermi disturbati sadici mentali de NWO OSM BILL GATES CINA DITTATURA E I DEEP STATE AD ESSI LEGATI preparono nuovi lockdown e VACCINAZIONI OBBIGATORIE MICROCIPE ETC contro tutto questo organizziamci ovunque e combattiamoli ovunque

andiamo tutti il 29 agosto a berino al raduno NO alla dittatura covid

e da li SCATENIAMO -COME UN UNICO POPOLO AUTORGANIZZATO e LIBERO SENZA CAPI E ATTESE DI IMPROBABILI SALVATORI trum Q etc - e da il dal raduno internazionale di BERLINO NO alla dittatura covid DA IL SCATENIAMO OVUNQUE con TUTTI i mezzi che saranno necessari... la DURA RESISTENZA A QUESTA DITTATURA CINA NWO ETC pseudo sanitaria

la liberta Ť li bene piu prezioso che tutti noi abbiamo e va difesa con tutti i mezzi che saranno necessari che le circostanze necessiteranno

SE DEVI VIVERE SCHIAVO STRISCIANDO ALZATI RIDI E MUORI COMBATTENDO PER A TUA LIBERTA
    Last edited by alfr; 08-14-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    9 million people have already died from starvation this year....

This is a fuckin joke.

We are screwed.

Its all down hill from here.
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    Guided by the meticulous work of Dr. David E. Martin, Plandemic II: Indoctornation, tracks a three decade-long money trail that leads directly to the key players behind the COVID 19 pandemic.

Plandemic II will connect the dots between all forms of media, the medical industry, politics and the financial industry to unmask the major conflicts of interests with the decision-makers that are currently managing this crisis.
    WATCH IT

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    There are some interesting developments in Germany. Police officers (wearing their civilian clothes) are openly speaking at demonstrations against the repressive "corona" policies of the government. The August 1st protest in Berlin was perhaps not attended by 1.3 million people as the organizers claimed, but there were WAY more people present than the media reported. Also, there was no "right wing" BS as the media claimed. One of the most prominent posters said: "Neither Left nor Right, but FORWARDS".

There is also a relatively new organization which offers non-government sponsored assessments of the "crisis", as well as the German "Doctors for Disclosure" movement. Interesting. I'm posting two videos, one doesn't have English subtitles. If you know German, good for you. But even if not, you will feel the vibe of what went on there. Watch the face of the policeman on stage, who calls for ending the protest. He is clearly extremely uncomfortable and internally conflicted.

There are talks about expecting 10 million protesters in Berlin on August 29.

Article in English HERE. Watch the 6 minute clip showing the internal conflict of the police officer who decided to follow orders (that's what he allegedly said later, in private, to one of the organizers - that he was just following orders).

If you're in Europe and this way inclined, come to Berlin on August 29 and say "Ich bin [ein] Berliner"
    Last edited by Andro; 08-22-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Saw that the CDC had lowered those that died from Covid19 in the USA from 150 000 to 9000 people. LOL.

The other died from other diseases, but tested positive for Covid19... as did Papayas...

Also saw that there was a right wing Nazi attack on the government in Berlin? Apparently anti-Virus Scam people are portrayed ONLY as right wing these days.

Does anyone still buy this BS? Sad to hear if you do...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Also saw that there was a right wing Nazi attack on the government in Berlin? Apparently anti-Virus Scam people are portrayed ONLY as right wing these days.
    Just some people who got emotional and/or nostalgic managed to get really close to the entry of the Reichstag, carrying some Imperial and Prussian flags. One older guy was wearing a uniform from the Kaiser's time. No so-called "nazis" that I know of. The media does what the media does. Over-reports what suits the official Covid narrative and either ignores or severely downplays everything else. For example, it was hardly even reported that Robert Kennedy Jr. came to Berlin and spoke on the stage of the main event on Saturday. However, about that Reichstag event, Die Welt (German media outlet) is glorifying the police who blocked the doors and makes them into "the heroes who saved democracy".

Protests from London, Paris, DC, Jerusalem, Switzerland, etc. were also largely under-reported or marginalized. It's funny how the German government is labeling the anti-corona protestors as "far right", while the Israeli government is labeling the local anti-corona protestors as "far left". What a sad joke.

The Berlin Senate issued a forbidding order for the demonstration on Saturday, which was overruled by the Berlin Administrative Court, on condition that the protestors adhere to social distancing. So the police blocked the access roads to the main event, causing people to be concentrated in a smaller area, and then declared the demonstration dissolved on grounds of not observing social distancing.

One higher ranking police officer (Chief Inspector Michael Fritsch), spoke publicly against the illegal restrictions and called out to his fellow police officers to obey the Fundamental Law (Grundgesetz) and not the political agendas. Next day he was suspended, and his house, cars and motorcycle were searched by his very former colleagues... Now he's facing prosecution...

Also, there were MANY more people in Berlin on Saturday than the media reported (my estimate is between 100,000 and 200,000), and the media reported only 38,000. However, it was likely not more than a million either, as some of the organizers claimed.

It was also to be expected that some politicians would try to ride this wave or even hijack it, especially the right-wing AfD party.

Anyway, finishing with an alleged quote by Warren Buffet:

PS: We're considering relocating to Sweden
    Last edited by Andro; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Not surprised the facts I hear from Germany are incorrect. What I read about Sweden in foregin media is also incorrect.

The head of the Swedish CDC... in the beginning he was called a failure and an idiot for not locking down... now he is becoming a hero.

Unless you want to shop at the Apple Store (which employs California level fascism) then all of Sweden is like normal (hospitals and government buildings are a bit like other countries but I never go to those ever so who gives a fuck).

Sweden's actions in this "pandemic" has surprised me and I feel almost proud to live here. I never knew we could go against the grain like this. I feel very fortunate. Sweden is still pro-Covid19 vaccine and have other issues... so not all good... but at least it allows its citizens and businesses to use their own common sense. I hope Sweden continues down this path.

It's funny reading about Sweden in the media of other countries, so many reports on how Sweden's lockdown was a failure both in terms of deaths but also in terms of economics. That's all a bunch of garbage.

Sure, airline companies and travel agencies and hotels went bankrupt... but that had more to do with OTHER countries not coming here and Swedes not being able to travel. The rest of Sweden is "as normal"... I fucking made "more money" during this "pandemic" than before. LOL.

As for the deaths Sweden has never handled old people well... we normally put them in homes run by greedy corporations and most deaths occured in these "old folks homes". This is something people warned about when the Swedish state gave corporations, with the need for profit, the assignment of taking care of our elders. This is more a case against captialism in healthcare than some covid19 issue.

Last week the Swedish version of the CDC issued a statement that an investigation has been launched because the number of deaths in Sweden are inaccurate. They are much lower than has been reported. One reason is because it has been discovered doctors wrote covid19 on the death certificates without even looking at the patient... this happened to a friend of mine as well. His grandma died from a blood disease she had battled for a decade. A week after she died a doctor called and told him the cause of death had been changed to covid19.

It is pretty clear that Big Pharma is lobbying the doctors... the more deaths we have, the more we want the vaccine.

IT IS ALL A FUCKING SCAM!

The older I get the more I love Sweden. Like I said, a lot to complain about, but when looking at most of the world it seems pretty sweet here: an open and free society. All we really got to do is destroy that "nazi" party that are gaining votes for each election... but hey we can't win them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    We're considering relocating to Sweden
    If you are serious about this keep in mind that finding work is hard in Sweden if you don't speak English. It's true everyone is fluent, but for some reason it is not so popular to hire somebody that does not speak the language. It does happen, but it can be an obstacle to overcome if you need to find work (no one cares about the language concerning jobs like cleaning, restaurant staff (no customer interaction), construction and so on). Something to consider.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    If you are serious about this keep in mind that finding work is hard in Sweden if you don't speak English.
    Our work/business is with international clients/customers, most of whom speak English. We would NOT be seeking "employment". I'm much more concerned with the cold weather than with "employment"

Can one still buy a house and a bit of land for a few KÄ, in one of the nice suburbs of Stockholm?

Blog Entries
    Ok that sounds good then.

Anything within 90 minutes drive of Stockholm is expensive. The further away you get the cheaper. There is no need to be close to Stockholm really... the countryside is beautiful. If you have "online" business no reason to be in Stockholm where everything is more expensive.

As for the weather can't help you there, although the rise in temperature across the globe has made Sweden much warmer than it used to be. Personally I love the seasons. The cold is also better in the countryside. Open fire place, snow hanging from the trees... the right kind of wool clothes... it's wonderful.

I know you don't like wood house as much as stone, but trust me... wood is way cosier in a cold climate (and warmer).

+ Reply to Thread