Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Starting to feel like Andro's Island plan is the way to go.
    Everyone's plan is the way to go, IF it turns out to be a good plan

I've changed countries a few times in my life, sometimes even back and forth, but always looking for the "better deal", ideally together with the people I care for the most.

The trick is not to be politically/ideologically bound to any nation/place, so when you start to smell the overt tyranny, you already have a few backup plans.

Some may think "it's never going to happen where I live" or "my country is the best in the world". Such beliefs often turn out to be very, very wrong, sooner or later.

Stay where you are if you're feeling lucky. Leave if you if you feel the tyranny and you think luck has nothing to do with it. Or at least have a well devised plan to do so.

Have an exit plan even if you don't feel the tyranny yet. I assure you, it's brewing in a back-room, somewhere close to where you live

Eventually, this whole reality timeline will start imploding in a very noticeable, in-your-face manner, so I'll leave this reality as well if I haven't already done so by then.
    § צא דיבוק §

Blog Entries
    All that is sound advice but I have a more hopeful perspective (even if I prep). It’s always darkest before the dawn.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    All that is sound advice but I have a more hopeful perspective (even if I prep). It’s always darkest before the dawn.
    Hopium for the best but prepare for the worst.

"The optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it's true."
    § צא דיבוק §

Blog Entries
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread