Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 206

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    6,334
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Very interesting theory. Is he suggesting that everyone who has obtained the most recent flu vaccine is susceptible?
    Aside from everyone being a fucking expert nowadays, yes, the theory is interesting.

    My Grandma lived into her late 90s, but when she was 92 or 93, she agreed to take "the flu shot" (MD motherfuckers scared her into it). A few days after taking the shot, she had a stroke that left her weak on the left side. Fortunately my Grandma was one tough bitch (I'm saying this in the most affectionate way possible), made a full recovery in 6 months, and lived 5 or 6 more years in very good health. Yeah, I know, correlation is not causation... But that was a bit too much of a "coincidence"...

    In Germany there is a "religion" that was founded for the sole purpose of avoiding getting vaccinated, on grounds of vaccines being contrary to one's religious beliefs. Awesome loophole!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cibola
    Posts
    793
    Read this published 2004,...been doing some research last few days...SARS-Cov2 was renamed Covid-19...nothing new!!
    Started researching cause they seem to know an awful lot about how it binds and injects its genetic material....they developed ACe2 blockers years ago!!!

    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full...Npcle41gGjf1U&

    Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) is considered an important therapeutic target for controlling cardiovascular diseases and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreaks. Recently solved high-resolution crystal structures of the apo-bound and inhibitor-bound forms of ACE2 have provided the basis for a novel molecular docking approach in an attempt to identify ACE2 inhibitors and compounds that block SARS coronavirus spike protein-mediated cell fusion. In this study, ≈140 000 small molecules were screened by in silico molecular docking. In this structure-activity relation study, the molecules with the highest predicted binding scores were identified and assayed for ACE2 enzymatic inhibitory activity and for their ability to inhibit SARS coronavirus spike protein-mediated cell fusion
    In addition to its critical role in regulation of hypertension, ACE2 has been demonstrated to be a functional receptor for the coronavirus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). The coronavirus, SARS-CoV, the primary cause of SARS, gains entry into pulmonary endothelial cells by membrane fusion on binding to this ectoenzyme. This interaction is mediated by the SARS-CoV spike protein.15–19 This conclusion is further supported by recent observations that pulmonary endothelial cells express high levels of ACE2.20 These data provide the impetus to develop ACE2 modulators with anticipation that in vivo activation of ACE2 would lead to protection and successful treatment for hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. In contrast, ACE2 inhibitors would be expected to block ACE2/SARS-CoV spike protein interactions and inhibit SARS-CoV infection. In addition, ACE2 inhibitors could be potentially important in the mechanisms of hypertension. Despite this urgency, only a few studies have been attempted to develop potential inhibitors and activators of ACE2.4,21,22 Our objective in this study was to determine whether a rational structure-based approach can be used to identify molecules capable of inhibiting ACE2 activity and blocking SARS-CoV based on atomic motion deduced from ACE2 crystal structures.
    Peace and LVX

    Frater L.R.


  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Aside from everyone being a fucking expert nowadays, yes, the theory is interesting.

    My Grandma lived into her late 90s, but when she was 92 or 93, she agreed to take "the flu shot" (MD motherfuckers scared her into it). A few days after taking the shot, she had a stroke that left her weak on the left side. Fortunately my Grandma was one tough bitch (I'm saying this in the most affectionate way possible), made a full recovery in 6 months, and lived 5 or 6 more years in very good health. Yeah, I know, correlation is not causation... But that was a bit too much of a "coincidence"...

    In Germany there is a "religion" that was founded for the sole purpose of avoiding getting vaccinated, on grounds of vaccines being contrary to one's religious beliefs. Awesome loophole!
    I also have never had the flu vaccine. But, regarding the video - my wife is also a genius (exceptionally high IQ) and her occupation for over a period of about 40 years was as a microbiologist. She worked with all sorts of bacteria and viruses and kept up on her reading of everything she could. She also ran a Laboratory. I asked her to watch the video, and sadly, she said that his presentation is full of erroneous statements. She knows that viruses can definitely be transmitted from one person to another. She has also created cultures of vaccines, which he said couldn't be done. He also said that the cells create the virus, which is not true. He also said that Chicken Pox could not have come about without vaccines. Again, not true. It existed before vaccines. She also said that viruses are contained in living cells when someone coughs cells from their lungs. These cells can enter another throat and enter their lung. Thus they can be transmitted from person to person. However, I will still continue to avoid vaccines. I've heard that they contain poisons, metals and various animal matter. So that part is true.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,189
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    ...she said that his presentation is full of erroneous statements...
    Unless I take the time to fully study it myself I don't really believe anyone in the medical profession. I've had many cases where doctors has told me certain things are not true, then other doctors told me it is true and then the results have shown either group to be wrong. Regardless of intelligence there is a major level of egoism within any vocation that require a degree and those people knowingly or unknowingly tend to tell lies they know are lies or that they think are truths just because "they have studied x" and they "know better".

    In the end the only thing I value is direct experience. And in my experience flu vaccines are total bullshit as is Covid-19.

    I just stand by the fact that all these different flu vaccines makes people sick and weak. I've never taken them, nor shall I ever, and I've so far never ever had the flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Awesome loophole!
    Do you imply that it is mandatory in Germany? They had a trial here recently to make it so, luckily it was voted down.

    Last edited by Awani; 04-01-2020 at 08:10 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    6,334
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Do you imply that it is mandatory in Germany?
    No. This "religion" was created as a "just in case" loophole (in case it becomes mandatory).

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,189
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    No. This "religion" was created as a "just in case" loophole (in case it becomes mandatory).
    That's called pre-emptive strike. I respect that. I don't think the religion card would work in Scandinavia. It has not worked in regards to psychedelics anyway and considering the "fact" that Scandinavia is the most atheistic region on the planet I don't think it would work over here.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Unless I take the time to fully study it myself I don't really believe anyone in the medical profession. I've had many cases where doctors has told me certain things are not true, then other doctors told me it is true and then the results have shown either group to be wrong. Regardless of intelligence there is a major level of egoism within any vocation that require a degree and those people knowingly or unknowingly tend to tell lies they know are lies or that they think are truths just because "they have studied x" and they "know better".

    In the end the only thing I value is direct experience. And in my experience flu vaccines are total bullshit as is Covid-19.

    I just stand by the fact that all these different flu vaccines makes people sick and weak. I've never taken them, nor shall I ever, and I've so far never ever had the flu.

    Luckily, my wife is as close to direct experience that I can get. Her knowledge of the profession is also outstanding - she's like a walking encyclopedia. Also, she is one of the most honest and professional persons I have encountered.

    But, I understand as it is not your direct experience. But like yourself, I also have never taken a flu vaccine and never intend to, although I hear down the pipeline, we won't have a choice. The big pharmacies have bought the politicians and they see much more revenue if vaccinations are forced. So, although my wife does not agree with everything the person who made the video said (and from the look of his approximate age has FAR less direct experience with vaccines than my wife has had) she is in full agreement that vaccines are not safe, regardless of what the health officials say. They contain heavy metals, poisons and animal matter, and who knows what else. often drugs and vaccines are not fully tested and often it is the drug companies themselves who do the tests. Or they get one of the Universities they sponsor do the tests. Or they give a free golf membership to an official responsible for signing off on the tests. Thus there is huge bias built into the tests and absolutely no guarantee that they are safe. There are also rumors that the vaccines are designed to cause infertility in young adults. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet together gave $46 billion for vaccine research. Why, you might ask, would a computer billionaire give that kind of money for - vaccine research? Well, I think it was in 2009or thereabouts when Bill Gates was at a Bilderberger meeting where he said nothing was more important than population control. Really? And nothing is as important to spend money on as vaccine research? Aren't vaccines supposed to SAVE lives? Not if they are specifically engineered to do otherwise. There's much more to this, including the arrest in January of the Professor doing the research for him, and the arrest of one of his researchers trying to smuggle 21 vials of "research material" back to Wuhan, China in November, I believe. These arrests are factual and can be verified by going on a US Attorney Office website. But you can research it yourself. Look up "Charles Lieber, the Harvard Professor doing the vaccine research.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    9,189
    Blog Entries
    2
    I agree with your post. Also not sure how vocal your wife is, but where I live you would get fired to even suggest that a vaccine is not good.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cibola
    Posts
    793
    So heres some ACE2 inhibitors...mostly any flavonoid, cook with lots of spice,licorce root,black tea extract, olive leaf extract, ginger oil, garlic oil. Get them in your system for prevention. If infected use extracted oil in ultrasonic nebulizers.
    Peace and LVX

    Frater L.R.


  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I agree with your post. Also not sure how vocal your wife is, but where I live you would get fired to even suggest that a vaccine is not good.

    As a health care professional, she had no choice but to take the vaccine, and you are right - any disagreement would have cost her her job. As a mother, none of our three children ever received vaccines, despite objections from the teachers. We had to send a signed note with them. I also never have had a vaccine. Since she retired, she also has not had any vaccines.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts