Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Check out Poor Bill's Instagram. It's crazy out there... His people are busy deleting the messages, as more are coming in... What a spectacle!

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Most people don't live in the US so that won't work, regardless the States already has the Patriot Act and similar "laws" in place. I think those vaccination laws can easily be changed. Inject a little fear and the population will allow anything to happen to them.
    I was just showing that most states have similar exemptions to avoid vaccinations...for now. Also, I think people in the rural non-cosmopolitan areas are not as receptive to fearmongering. My state has a stay-at-home order put in place by the governor and all "non-essential" businesses have been shut down. We are supposed to maintain a 6' distance between people in public. Yet traffic is still busy, and at least 90% of the people I see at the grocery and hardware stores are not wearing masks and ignoring the 6' rule...even after months of MSM sensationalizing the deaths. Many are being too careless though. I'm not wearing masks...but I'm avoiding people and washing hands after touching public things. We're still allowed to go hiking so that's nice.

How does Canada fit into it? Don't get it.
    Wildfire's location says Canada. Just joking around. Glad they are feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I''ll be switching to Linux soon. Found a guy who can install all my shit to work properly on Linux.
    I've used half a dozen different distributions over the years and right now I like Mint.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Check out Poor Bill's Instagram. It's crazy out there... His people are busy deleting the messages, as more are coming in... What a spectacle!
    I swear 'they' will either collapse society or severely restrict the internet in the not too distant future. Knowledge equals power, and the plebs have access to enough knowledge that it's getting much harder for the elites to hide their machiavellian agendas. I doubt they will sit on their hands and let that trend continue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    Many are being too careless though.
    Unless you know someone old as fuck and ill already (or you are one of them) I wouldn't worry.

Apple and Google Announced a Coronavirus Tracking System

People won't be enslaved by some guy with a whip... they will naturally enslave themselves. Those that are rebels will not be hunted and killed by the "police", but snitched out by their fellow citizens.

Just so you know, I shoot/stab first... unlike the weak ass characters in The Walking Dead I would never give anyone a chance. Instant death. That is the only safe route in a dystopian future. Mark my words. Hopefully it won't go that far.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    If at first you don't succeed....

Unless you know someone old as fuck and ill already (or you are one of them) I wouldn't worry.
    Yeah, I'm not too worried. Boomers are the one's getting the brunt of it, although there are reports of people younger than me dying and I'm early 30's. But allegedly many non-covid deaths are being counted as covid for some reason in the US, so the numbers might be way overblown. Could be a distraction from something. Lots of military activity like elixirmixer linked. Had a UH-1 fly over a week ago super low. Made the house shake.

Everyone needs a subterranean complex with secret entrance during the zombie apocalypse. Hidden door in a fireplace would be pretty cool. Let the surface dwellers deal with viruses and barbarians.

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Nice...

Blog Entries
    Now that's my kind of Aussies!!
    If at first you don't succeed....

This just came out. Youtube and Facebook keep deleting it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EyThPJo8IneY/

+ Reply to Thread