Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    They're just sinister arnt they. Andro can't you use your superpowers and do something about these people?
    If at first you don't succeed....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    They're just sinister arnt they. Andro can't you use your superpowers and do something about these people?
    Let's hypothetically assume I could "do something".

Why would I?

Convince me.

Plead your case for humanity.

Blog Entries
    Wow. This could easily be the most inciting invitation i ever have received......

And i admit.. im on the losing side....................

Andro... you have seen it first hand....

People (sometimes) want to do the best they can to grow... to adapt.. to nurture one another.... to heal earth.

Admittingly they can seem.. lazy, self centred.. ignorant.. and i certainly dont use any of these words lightly.

They seem... complacent, content,...and others are just plan rude... un-insightful, shit (for lack of a better word)

However... my argument tonight is not for the majority.....

Its for the minority... and not even the special few.. but for the average person, who wishes well... and finds it hard to do so, because of the impregnated programming of the unnatural western status-quoe.

They do indeed need to learn some hard lessons, and perhaps through a great deal of suffering (if thats what it takes.)....

however... those same people do NOT deserve the ultimate punishment... of which has been aligned for them.

Powerful forces of which only you and I and a select few can truly comprehend, has destined these humans for a pain so exquisite that the majority of them could not even comprehend.

...and this is my argument.......

If these people could not even pretend or imagine, these type of results, in their worst nightmares....... can they be held accountable for its resulting?

Much of what is happening is due to a chosen ignorance.... but much of what will happen so far surpasses the average persons understanding that it would seem unfair to presume that they are responsible for such things.

Average humans cannot fathom 89% death tolls on world wide specie DNA chains.... and the very fact that they cannot comprehend such things, is arguably not due to their own fault, or lack of willingness. These people have been worn down Andro. Through death of loved ones.. through being ripped off.... through a cancatinating onslaught of bad news these people have lost hope. And only due to a relentless and unforgiving enemy.

Left to their own devices i would have much less to complain about in terms of their behaviour. But they are not without enemies... and their enemies are much stronger, older, well organised than they will ever be....

And they were left defenceless and vulnerable, their greatest sin, being nothing more than an expectation of goodness from their leaders..... a naivety if you will.... And whats wrong with that? Whats wrong with expecting good from other people? (other than the obvious dangers and vulnerabilities that it has lead us to...)... should that be punishable by death or slavery? to be mislead by others with more power?

Yes... they make mistakes... they are dumb... self centred... in.. pain.......

But when's the last time they got tested on fair grounds? When's the last time they were put in the field without shackles? They deserve another go... one free of a corrupt burden of darkness.... at least one more... I have seen good come from the least of these people.... and I know you have too....

And its not for the masses that i argue... its for the few that deserve to live within a humanity that still has a chance. And there are plenty who still deserve a chance.

If us free souls learning and growing within an esoteric environment cannot help these people then all is lost Andro. And this is my argument. If we cant do anything to help these people then who will? Who can?

No one can............

No one can Andro...........

Nor do I expect anyone to stick out their neck... but what would be nice is if those who can train and teach, people who are willing, would at least take on the burden of education to those who need it most.

Blog Entries
    And all of this has been said without going into a reflective detail about the capacity for the average human to feel and show unconditional love and support to their fellow human. Which is, despite its enemy, still a 'thing'. They still want to love one another. They still try, despite their burdens they still, in their meek and weak way, they still try.............

Blog Entries
    .... and the worst part about it all..... is even thought i could have put all of that into a sick hiphop song... no one wants to listen HAHA!

Blog Entries
    And no! Fuck my laziness! you want to hear an argument! IVE GOT IT! And fuck me! For trying to squeeze it into concise words! I have an arguement that can cover this page BECAUSE I can reflect on THEIR ability to show love to one one another EVEN, DESPITE their enemy! their burden! their WOES!

Humanity is NOT DEAD! We are just darkened. We NEED people like ANDRO! Thats my argument, we NEED IT! and we DESERVE IT! EVEN IF ITS A LAST CHANCE WE DESERVE A LAST CHANCE!

Blog Entries
    If you could only see...................

I had the foolish childish hope that maybe you were watching me... while i typed that.... what a fool i am........

............... fool enought to die for humanity, Andro........... Fool enough............

Blog Entries
    There's always been something about you Andro...

Tell me this, mate...

If some no-hoper who's mum died of a drug overdose and was passed on like used good, who has been the outcast of society, the scurge of hsi friends and family.... could fight hard enough to listen intently to the basis of this art, could acknowledge you, for the skills you have obtained, could fight, in speech and in body for the good of all, if someone like me can even get to the very modest place i now stand... what can all those humans better than me achieve, with the right guidance.......

Blog Entries
    oh how much i wish these words were soundly heard by compassionate ears... sadly ill just go cry them down another shower drain. Praying for things that are so close at hand and yet so distant that they might as well be in Bolivia...

Blog Entries
    There's always been something about you Andro...
    What?

they might as well be in Bolivia...
    What's in Bolivia?

Much of what is happening is due to a chosen ignorance.... but much of what will happen so far surpasses the average persons understanding that it would seem unfair to presume that they are responsible for such things. [...] But when's the last time they got tested on fair grounds? When's the last time they were put in the field without shackles? They deserve another go... one free of a corrupt burden of darkness.... at least one more...
    You make a decent case at times. Your words have been passed on.

maybe you were watching me...
    I was.

+ Reply to Thread