Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    They're just sinister arnt they.
    "They" are weak and fragile and I pity them. On the "big" stage they will eventually need our compassion like toddlers who take each others toys and have tantrums... these are the "they".

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Convince me. Plead your case for humanity.
    This is easy IMO. If someones does not want to help, save or provide compassion to humanity/humans then why should you do any of that to yourself?

"You are not just the drop in the ocean. You are the mighty ocean in the drop." – Rumi

...if someone like me can even get to the very modest place i now stand... what can all those humans better than me achieve, with the right guidance...
    To be fair your past is the reason you are where you are now. Without suffering there cannot be any healing, nor can you heal anyone else. Everyone will suffer eventually, and suffering is the great medicine as it provides perspectives. Terence McKenna once said "no one goes through life without suffering tragedy" and I believe that... and if you manage to avoid tragedy in your life - on the bigger stage/perspective - it will make you poor in spirit.

"The cure for pain is in the pain." - Rumi

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I just said Bolivia as a joke because I once.made the mistake of thinking you loved IN Bolivia but apparently you've never been
    If at first you don't succeed....

Plead your case for humanity.
    This is not a hypothetical or philosophical question. Someday you may get this far, and truly be asked this question.

The answer is simple, although it's a long twisting journey to get there. It's a four letter word. You won't find it in your left brain.

Try looking into the eyes of your children.

Blog Entries
    Plead your case for humanity.
    Who would help you ?. Someone has before. You are humanity, help yourself.

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    What?

I was.
    The thing about you Andro, is that you're the only person I have ever felt envy for. I had never even know the feeling until I met you actually. You're the person, who's attributes I aspire to have (at least some of them).... no body else. Never in my whole life....

And even from my lowly status, i would take that as a serious compliment.

Blog Entries
    The thing about you Andro, is that you're the only person I have ever felt envy for.
    There's nothing to be envious about. Besides, envy is a pretty useless emotion, come to think of it... Unless it inspires you in some way...

And even from my lowly status
    I certainly don't regard you as being of a "lowly status". I don't think you should regard yourself as such either. We all have our issues

I'll reply to your PM some time during the weekend.

Blog Entries
    I certainly don't regard you as being of a "lowly status". I don't think you should regard yourself as such either. We all have our issues
    I agree with this.

elixirmixer: You become who you think you are... when feeling low and having doubt listen to this:

Blog Entries
    Aww you guys are sweet...

Im not so much down on myself, im just very worried about what the future holds for humanity and here in Australia i think its not going to be long until we have the 'chipping' begin. The elites are getting restless and laws are getting passed what seems like every other day and i hear whispers of the government taking back ownership of every ones land properties under the illusion that they are 'stopping foreign ownership' And i do feel like i need to man up a bit, get in better health and shape physically and spiritually and do what I can to prepare for the worst.

Im not going full hog with any cazy Alchemy anymore. Im back to the bare bones, deliquescing salts in the night air repeatedly and observing the changes. That's it.

In fact im feeling kind of good with my achievements of late, i went from having absolutely zero 3D modelling experience to creating some very awesome looking stuff, and ive just made a cave filled with crystals and glowing mushrooms, lava, waterfall and fern that could easily be put in a game scene, im pretty proud of it really, surprised myself. All round the Uni is going well, struggling bit with maths due to the corona thing taking me away from campus but ill still get a reasonable grade. Sitting on A's for everything esle which is good. Ive been working my ass of for a change.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 05-16-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread