Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Event 201 is a pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.

The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention.

These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience.

Also see:

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

Hey everyone
    So coming to nutrition, garlic vitamin c iron turmeric are a great tool. Must be used throughout whole year tho.
    For the other option mentioned already I can say that silver is indeed a good help. Not my opinion, but this is statement on the 2003 SARS coronavirus vaccine patent. I know it's not same virus, but same kind and also affecting the respiratory.
    Spagyric silver tincture as per old pharmacopeas is going to stain skin spots of a dark colour which lasts for at least 2 weeks (personal experience) so choice goes to alchemical use of alcahest to extract it.
    Kind regards

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    Although it is a lot of hoopla, there is a chance of being killied by the outbreak of COVID-19. So here's my question... what is a good cure for this virus? a lot of people say colloidal silver, but that's not proven.
    Corona is proof that human ego is on an astronomical level. Considering the dangers and deaths happening that won't affect peoples lives directly the governments and countries of the world has come together to stop something that THEY can "get". Yet the 15 000 starving children a day is IMPOSSIBLE to stop, the wars impossible to stop, the 8000 a day deaths from alcohol impossible to stop, the death from being a fat ass impossible to stop, malaria and HIV that still kill thousands and thousands... it's all impossible to stop.

But WHEN it can happen us... we freak out.

Humans can go fuck themselves. Corona better kill billions for cluttering up the news and my social media feed.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Of course all media (including some sources known for their conspiracy content) is somehow biased. I prefer naked data.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-by-age-group/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    I prefer naked data.
    Good luck finding it. But IF you ever find it, ask if the naked truth is also nearby

Like the article itself says, many cases of infection aren't even recorded because of the mild or indifferent progress. So no statistic can be 100% free of mistakes (in fact nothing can be).

But those datas I linked to are those that are used by tabloids, government representatives, conspirarcy theory sites and any other kind of media all the same.

So instead of needing many luck finding a good interpretation source of those data in one of the mentioned interpreters above, in ANY case it is better to look at the original data/numbers which all those sources use (and manipulate) and interpret by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    ask if the naked truth is also nearby
    As a lover of the art -like Baron Uribergus- I prefer Diana naked

Nobody mentioned it, but most doctors here are recommending (or suggesting) taking any of those vitamin supplements that also contains ZINC (or just Zinc alone, but the vitamins won't hurt as long as the Zinc is 100% of the "suggested daily value").
    I think it does NOT prevent infections, but it dramatically increases the "chances of survival" and it also makes the sickness "softer" (i.e, if you get it, you will not get as bad as you could get without zinc).

I have not investigated the explanation or WHY zinc is important, but that's what they say here.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Very interesting
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Here is apparent leak and predictions from employees of the WHO - edit. Source employees not poster.

Discount all the conspiracy and not wanting panic buying from the population is a bad sign. Black Friday is good for business.
    Last edited by Kibric; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread