Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I'm looking for a criminal doctor that I can bribe for a fake vaccine passport.
    Same here. PM/email/text me a name (or a network) that does that, if you find any.

Problem is, "they" (allegedly) want to eventually progress to the complete online digitization of vaccination records and then possibly to a "digital tattoo" as proof of vaccination, which, even if it can be counterfeited, could be spotted as fake by the scanners just like fake banknotes...

Meanwhile in Germany, the main movements who relentlessly work and gather to protest against this insanity ("Querdenker", "Doctors for Disclosure", "Lawyers for Disclosure"), are being labeled by the local MSM as "Nazis", "Right Extremist", "racist", "antisemitic", violent bio-terrorists, etc... While the only ones who are truly violent are the police. How shockingly surprising.

But meanwhile, you can watch this:

Blog Entries
    So far Sweden is protected from these fascists measures, but the current government are trying to implement changes to our fucking constitution and people are too asleep to be upset about it. This has got nothing to do with any diseases... but not everyone is asleep. A petition got 10 000 signatures in a few days... but that won't be enough.

Fuck. I wanted to go to Japan.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    the current government are trying to implement changes to our fucking constitution and people are too asleep to be upset about it.
    In Germany there is no constitution per-se (neither is there any peace treaty with the "allies" from WW2, but that's another matter), only a "Grundgesetz" (Basic/Fundamental/Ground Law). Still, they've been gradually restricting it with new legislation by amending the "Infection Protection Law" ("Infektionsschutzgesetz") already twice this year alone (to also include Covid-19 in the legislature), and those amendments (already voted in on November 18) are gradually eroding the basic freedoms granted by the Ground Law. It's somewhat comparable to the "Enabling Act" from the 1930s, giving the federal executive branch the authority to essentially do whatever the fuck they want "to protect the public", WITHOUT the approval of the Federal Parliament (Bundestag), which is the legislative branch. The lawsuits currently being prepared against those criminal actions are relying on some sense of justice and sanity in the Judicial Branch (the courts), but I personally think they are also deeply invested. As one German Lawyer (who is coordinating the lawsuits) put it: "If people will not GET justice in the courts, they will TAKE it on the streets". Unfortunately, there are WAY too many who still believe the official narratives... And even if they don't really believe them, they comply out of fear.

On a related note: I went to my monthly Chiropractor visit last month. The woman at reception asked me to put on a face-diaper. I said no. The chiropractor however, is a smart dude, and I told him to tell his receptionist that if she EVER asks me to wear a mask again at the practice, I'll turn around and never come back, and they'll loose a loyal client. He told her that, and she looked like her entire reason of existence had been obliterated. She didn't tell me anything, but she had murder in her eyes... How DARE I ???

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Here in Brazil the anti-vaccine movement keeps growing and some erradicated diseases keep coming back, like measles. The far-right president has done a terrible work since the beggining of the pandemy and encouraging the population to take drugs that are already scientifically rejected by the lack of evidence against the virus, like cloroquine, vermifuges and even anal application of ozonium. He and his followers reject the vaccines and a lot of fake news is created everyday.
    This has caused Brazil to be the 2nd on the world in number of deaths. I'm really concerned about pseudoscientific claims against covid and I think that the only way to keep everyone safe is to follow the researchers and science. It's too dangerous to keep playing with fake medicines.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Numen Inest View Post
    I'm really concerned about pseudoscientific claims against covid.
    Pharma-sponsored science IS pseudo-science. Their goal is not to heal, but to make profits. Every patient cured is a customer lost.

Also, vaccines have a high risk of making people sicker than they already are.

The greatest funders of vax-promoting propaganda are the vax manufacturers and their minions in media and government.

Also, don't believe all the bogus statistics you hear in the media. Instead, research who owns or sponsors the media corporations.

Also take into account that the powerful institutions who own and dictate the mainstream narratives (such as the W.H.O.) are PRIVATE organizations.

FOLLOW THE MONEY. It's as easy as that.

Also, it's still not scientifically proven that Germ Theory is correct and that viruses are the cause of disease, or even transmittable between organisms (unless by blood transfusion or direct injection).

Last edited by Andro; 12-15-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    He and his followers reject the vaccines and a lot of fake news is created everyday.
    In Brazil and the USA anti-Covid is a far right agenda. In Sweden the far right is pro-Covid. In other countries the left is anti-Covid... why? Because you have to adapt to the culture you are in. Big Pharma doesn't care about left or right. They care about profit and you Sir or Madam will be yet another customers of theirs it seems.

Brazil isn't the 2nd in the world in number of deaths... only if you believe the lies. As a person whose day job is statistics I can say that I have a phd level wealth of knowledge and wisdom when it concerns statistics, and I know for a fact that statistics say what you want them to say AND you don't even have to have faulty figures.

When It comes to conspiracy theories and being against science, I respect what the brothers and sisters have to say but I prefer to keep quiet. What remains for me to say is that I guarantee you that there's a lot of well trained and actual phd researchers able to check the data and share it in order to discharge real information here and in most of the world. Deaths here are beyond 180k. Of course the virus doesn't care about politics. It cares about people being encouraged to leave their homes without mask and safety measures and agglomerate because they were convinced that worm medicine works against a virus or that covid is an invention of left-wing/satanists/China to dominate the world.
    Best regards and thanks!

Blog Entries
    When It comes to conspiracy theories and being against science
    Not "against science", but against fraudulent science propagated by those who own and/or control and/or fund the propaganda and who stand to profit from it MASSIVELY, at the expense of smaller scale businesses. Have you even researched what dubious tactics Pasteur used to promote "germ theory"?

It's funny how people wearing increasingly "inventive" face-diapers (that CAUSE oxygen deprivation and re-breathing of crap) and all the absurd protection gear, are calling the others "conspiracy theorists", when they are the ones wearing the "tin foil hats". It's like the "virus" has a measuring stick and a calendar. If you can't see the manipulated numbers, the deliberate fear-mongering and WHO stands to profit from it, well... It's my turn to keep quiet

there's a lot of well trained and actual phd researchers able to check the data and share it in order to discharge real information
    All those "well trained" people are the result of the indoctrination they received in their academic institutions, and guess who sponsors those institutions and writes their curriculum?

It all starts feeling like elixirmixer's signature: "Good bye most of humanity."

At least watch this short video, from the guy who actually INVENTED the PCR "test", which is INCAPABLE (per its inventor) to diagnose "infection" by its very design, but is now used to propagate a pandemic of "positive testing cases".
    Last edited by Andro; 12-15-2020 at 11:06 PM.

I totally agree that science is partial and under influence of the rich and big corporations. As a physicist, for me the biggest flaw of the scientific community is about releasing reports and papers with a kind of language that few can understand. If people had access to clear, friendly and accessible research, they could check results for themselves, start reflecting about crazy ideas that seem to be taking the world like flat earth and maybe the quality of the knowledge we are producing as civilization would increase. We have a different view about this and I think it's because we talk from different contexts, different countries, different ways of producing science. I think this is a healthy debate.

+ Reply to Thread