Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    People ain't dying from Covid... they might be dying with Covid. Big difference... it's a fucking scam.

This ain't like flat earth. Flat earth theory is not banned, not made illegal, not fined and not threatened with prison... unlike when you have a critical question (not a conspiracy theory) regarding Covid19. If an individual don't smell a rat they must be deaf and blind.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I'm looking for a criminal doctor that I can bribe for a fake vaccine passport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Problem is, "they" (allegedly) want to eventually progress to the complete online digitization of vaccination records and then possibly to a "digital tattoo" as proof of vaccination, which, even if it can be counterfeited, could be spotted as fake by the scanners just like fake banknotes...
    Click the image below to see the full link. Note the date.

It's always about power and control over others..... Nothing new under the sun...
    Take a few minutes to watch this. https://www.bitchute.com/video/APquE1hZY9GF/.
    The swine flu vaccination schedule that 40+ million Americans took in 1976. Many victims were paralyzed and even died.
    A worldwide vaccine 8 billion customers with governments footing the bill. Probably +50-100$ a pop. That's a lot of shmeckles.

Research the forced vaccines of the 1800s in the UK. Fathers were jailed for refusing to allow their children to take the vaccines. Do you, stay healthy and don't waste your time arguing with the opposition whoever that may be. No matter what side you are on, if you even take a side you are playing into "their" drama. Living within their imaginary constraints. Educate yourself and live with faith not fear. Don't just accept tag lines, reason out what makes sense and what doesn't.

And try to stay sane.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    If you want to make it fake why not do a real injection but have like something else in the needle?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    If you want to make it fake why not do a real injection but have like something else in the needle?
    There is more than one creative way to fake an injection. If the fake injectee hates ANY injections, a stage-magic syringe can be used, with a retractable needle, etc...

But if looking for the appearance of more authenticity, yes, a saline solution can be administered.

Queensland's PM apparently doesn't like needles either:

Last edited by Andro; 12-19-2020 at 11:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    From the FDA website (page 16):

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    My wife is also a genius (exceptionally high IQ) and her occupation for over a period of about 40 years was as a microbiologist. [...] She worked with all sorts of bacteria and viruses and kept up on her reading of everything she could. [...] She also ran a Laboratory. She knows that viruses can definitely be transmitted from one person to another.
    Hi Illen,

Would you mind sharing this interview with your wife and ask her what her professional view is?

Description by Dr. Tom Cowan, MD:

"For those of you who have been following my work concerning COVID-19, you know that the entire foundation of the story of the virus rests on whether the novel “corona virus” has been properly isolated and its entire genome characterized. Many of you have sent papers to me that have been published in prestigious peer-reviewed journals that claim to have isolated and characterized this new virus. They are all incorrect.

In fact, the original Corman-Drosten et al paper on which this edifice of viral causation is based states that they used an “in silico” genome of an “in silico” virus. “In silico” is Latin for “theoretical.” In common English, synonyms for theoretical are “imaginary” or “make-believe.”

The CDC in its July 2020 monograph states “no quantified isolated of the 2019-nCov are available.” Again, in simple English, this means they have no examples of an isolated virus in their possession. In Freedom of Information requests, the Canadian health ministry, the Australian health ministry and the governments of many Commonwealth countries admit that they do not possess any studies that show the isolation of this purported virus.

In this interview, and hopefully for the final time, Jon Rappaport and I describe in common language and precise detail the steps that are needed to properly isolate and characterize a virus. We did this so we could empower our readers and listeners to know for themselves how to read and identify fraudulent science. Among the many challenges we face, one is the rampant scientific illiteracy. In some ages this may not have been relevant, but if we are going to live in an era in which “science” is the new religion and its tenets control our lives, we had better understand what its unquestioned “priests” are saying.

I can tell you, the more I look into what passes for “science,” the more I see how rotten it is to the core. If we are to have a new “religion,” let’s have one of truth, freedom, justice and the sense of wonder and awe at the phenomena of life. Let us celebrate what it means to be a human being endowed with a free spirit in a loving relationship with the mystery that is our world. Please join me in this interview."

And now, for a completely non-scientific perspective:

Blog Entries
    No comment...

And the cream on top:

Double post

+ Reply to Thread