Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Blog Entries
    The MSM
    " Don't panic things will be fine " " we don't understand the virus well enough ".
    " Don't be scared " " its really very scary"
    " Only the elderly and ill are at risk " " Young Chinese doctor dies of virus "

I subscribe to this company, and since its an actual lab, I would trust what they suggest more than some other sources.

Vit C and Zinc seem to be good, and they say Echinacea seems to inhibit some corona viruses (not tested on covid-19)

https://www.consumerlab.com/answers/...s-coronavirus/

I am also thinking of looking at wormwood ......

Stay well

Blog Entries
    I wont die because i refuse to die. When i am sick and i refuse to be sick i get better. My energy comes back from a change in mental adaption. Then I go on my day as if Im not sick and I feel invigorated because of my resolve, and actions there after

This could be life force at work. Some sort of signal im giving unnoticed and my body is healing. How far could this run true for any other disease or illness, or any ailment or obstacle?
    Last edited by tAlchemist; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:13 PM. Reason: the reason for editing this post is because i still got the keys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    I wont die because i refuse to die. When i am sick and i refuse to be sick i get better. My energy comes back from a change in mental adaption. Then I go on my day as if Im not sick and I feel invigorated because of my resolve, and actions there after

This could be life force at work. Some sort of signal im giving unnoticed and my body is healing. How far could this run true for any other disease or illness, or any ailment or obstacle?
    I have always done that and I'm never sick... I usually go with a phrase along the lines of "get the fuck away from me" or "fuck off". In addition to this method I also tend to drink a lot of Rosehip Soup... something perhaps common to my neck of the woods. Never hear it mentioned elsewhere, but its a power "fruit".

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Since we're on the topic of colloidal silver, I thought I'd post the method for making it here:

To make colloidal silver correctly, safely, and repeatably, here is the process.

You will need:
    .999 pure silver wire or a pure silver bullion coin. These are readily available.
    Pure steam distilled or de-ionized water. Steam distilled is preferable.
    Light corn syrup (Karo), or other reducing agent.(reducing agent)
    Sodium carbonate (washing soda)(electrolyte)
    Constant current or computerized generator with at least 3 ma current.
    A fixture to hold your electrodes to approximately 1.5 inches/37mm apart.
    Glass container, like a canning jar (Mason/Ball)
    Inexpensive milliammeter

The procedure:

Mix up the corn syrup with an equal amount of distilled water. This will be the reducing agent which converts ionic silver to true colloidal silver. Make 1 or 2 ounces, as you will only need a few drops of this mixture per gallon of water.

Mix up the sodium carbonate by dissolving 1 level tablespoon in 3 ounces of water.*

Starting with 1 liter of water, add 20 drops of sodium carbonate solution. Sodium carbonate is what you get when you bake baking soda, so you have consumed a lot of this in your life, and it is not toxic. Mix well.

Insert your electrodes into your fixture and then into the water. Turn on the power. Put as much of your positive electrode into the water as possible without getting the lead wire wet if using a bullion bar, and no more than 1/4 inch of the negative electrode to start.

Using a milliammeter, measure the current through your electrodes and if the current does not reach the set point of the generator, you can insert more of the negative electrode into the water to increase the current and insert less to raise the cell voltage which must be at least 10 volts for best results. If using silver wire for your electrodes, your generator should be set to no more than 6 ma unless you have a magnetic stirrer 3ma would be better. If using a 1 ounce bullion coin, it should be no more than 15 mA. These currents can be increased if you have a sufficiently strong stirrer. The distance between electrodes should be about 1.5 inches (37mm).

Calculate the required time to make 20 ppm based on the formula that 1 milligram of silver will enter the water for each 15 milliAmp minutes of process time. 15 milliAmp-minutes could be 1 mA for 15 minutes, 2 mA for 7.5 minutes, 15 mA for 1 minute, etc.

20 ppm is 20 milligrams of silver per liter. So for example, if you only wanted to make 250ml, you would only need 5 milligrams of silver, and 5 * 15 milliAmp-minutes of current.

When the required time has elapsed, turn off the power, remove the electrodes, and add 2 drops of the corn syrup solution to the water and heat it to at least 140 degrees F. In a few minutes, it will change from crystal clear and colorless to crystal clear but yellow colored. This color change is the proof that the ionic silver has been converted to true colloidal silver.

Time required for 1 liter of 20 ppm Colloidal silver at various constant currents:

Current mA Time minutes
    3 100
    5 60
    6 50
    10 30
    15 20

For quarts instead of liters, decrease time by 5%

You can calculate the required time for other amounts and currents from this formula:

minutes = milliliters * ppm * 0.015 / milliAmps.
    OR
    minutes = liters * ppm *15 / milliamps

Colloidal silver should be yellowish in colour if low ppm to brown if very high ppm. Use formula for determining ppm (concentration). I usually take 1-2 ounces/day on a daily basis. BUT that's me if you're doing it for the first time go slow especially if it's just for maintenace. Whatever the reason don't abuse anything that is given here and use your good judgement when taking anything. I personally like to combine colloidal silver, colloidal gold and ORMUS together. If taken on a daily basis makes for a super immune system that is near perfection.
    Last edited by Wildfire; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:35 PM. Reason: forgot to add info

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    I subscribe to this company, and since its an actual lab, I would trust what they suggest more than some other sources.

Vit C and Zinc seem to be good, and they say Echinacea seems to inhibit some corona viruses (not tested on covid-19)

https://www.consumerlab.com/answers/...s-coronavirus/

I am also thinking of looking at wormwood ......

Stay well
    Good to see you’re still around, thoth!

I agree with the wormwood, because it’s a bitter herb. The bitter herbs keep the bile in the liver and lymph systems flowing. Not something you want to get backed up in the event of a cold or flu.

Here’s a formula I’ve been using:

Equals parts of:
    Angelica root (bitter digestive)
    Burdock root (blood cleanser)
    Dandelion root (liver stimulant and diuretic)
    Echinacea (immune system support)
    Ginger (digestive)
    Licorice (harmonizer)
    Turmeric (digestive and toxin clearing)

After I mix the roots together I take 2 teaspoons of the mix and add to 2 cups of boiling water for 15 minutes (the roots need the extra time to extract the phytochemicals).

A lot of digestive herbs, because I like the Ayurvedic saying: if you worship Agni [god of digestion/fire/transformation] you will never be ill.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:22 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Ah yea still around, just a bit distracted with college .....

Nice recipe. I think a lot of people will be getting interested in herbalism because conventional medicine did not have a cure

My thinking about the wormwood was because, there was some mention that Chloroquine might be effective againtst Co-Vid,
    https://aac.asm.org/content/53/8/3416

....and I know that Chloroquine is used for protecting against Malaria, and .......in some 3rd world countries they use Wormwood against Malaria, so ....... maybe Wormwood has similar properties to Chloroquine such as active against Co-vid
    (I'm not a doctor so just theorising....)

I am guessing another corona will appear no later than 10yrs from now, as people's antibodies diminish, just like for vaccine against diptheria, yellow fever etc, your doctor says come back before 10 yrs for your booster...

I was wondering if this might be a good time to jump into bitcoin as it has dropped since this co-vid thing
    https://www.google.com/search?q=bitc...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    (still a decade or so behind Awani getting into bitcoin !!)

corvid19 and the crows head

Covid 19 is the corona virus corvid is the genus name of the black crow. hese two words are so close together.
    Steven King used crows many times in the Movie " The Stand" as a harbinger of death. I find it fascinating and both scary that The great Author may have predicted the new outbreak. I do believe in synchronicity.

Blog Entries
    I call it coincidence. The only rat buried here are some stock holders of Big Pharma.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Last edited by Andro; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:25 AM. Reason: Embed video in post.

+ Reply to Thread