Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Alright... Okay ��.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Haha awesome.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Apparently China has their shit together, because they’ve closed their last “emergency coronavirus” hospital.

So that’s good.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I would like to believe the new stats from China. But i dont.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I would like to believe the new stats from China. But i dont.
    My wife is Chinese and she hates the communist party with a deadly passion. She says don't believe anything from them. They'll lie, cheat and steal from you even if they don't need to, but just to see you miserable and suffering. The USA is the best bet we have right now. Although not perfect they seem to do a good job of keeping the world free and safe. My father-in-law is brainwashed by the communist party along with many of my wife's friends. They had chances upon chances to leave and they chose to stay in that god forsaken country. Now they are paying the price. The videos I have seen from my wife makes me almost faint.

The citizens are like sheeps going to a slaughter house. They accept anything and everything the party tells them to do as it is against the law to badmouth the communist party. While in school they teach you that the communist party is your true family and that your parents just gave birth to you. Furthermore they teach you to snitch on your own family. Be it your father, mother brother or sister if they say or do anything that goes against the values of the communist party. The attrocities commited by that regime are outrageous to the max and you do well not to trust the communist party of China. An example of this happened recently where my mother-in-law said something and her brother interpreted in a wrong sense. Next day he called the authorities on her for BS. She's ok but had a warning from the party. How's that for family union?

BTW elixirmixer your wisdom has proven good my friend
    Last edited by Wildfire; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    The USA is the best bet we have right now.
    I disagree. The USA as a regime is as EVIL as China, Israel and Saudi Arabia and a few more. They can all burn to the ground for all I care.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I disagree. The USA as a regime is as EVIL as China, Israel and Saudi Arabia and a few more. They can all burn to the ground for all I care.

I agree with Awani, if you think the USA is keeping you Safe, then you have been pleased and are lacking the knowledge about what they are doing behind closed doors. Possibly the most evil force the world has ever known.

I don't even try to tell people what the American government isup to anymore because it's actually SO horrible that hardly anyone ever even believes me, which is one of the reasons I think they have been getting away with it for decades now, is because no human of right mind could ever think another human would be possible of such psychopathic shit. Sorry to burst the final bubble of hope.

I have more hope in you wildfire than I do in then. You can practise magic. So use it. And use it for good.

If you really want to make a difference then maybe we can team up and come up with a plan to do some good in the world.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Guys I know that the American regime is far from perfect BUT compared to a communist regime it is much better. At least we have some sort of freedom here (although it is limited). I know that everybody wants to have absolute power over the masses in one way or another but given our options right now I'd stick with the US.

Thank you for the vote of confidence elixirmixer I appreciate it. In China you can't practice anything. Well you can BUT if the government catches wind of it your house is raided and every religious book, apparatus is confiscated and burned. At least in the west we have this freedom (for now anyways). I am trying my best by employing every ounce of magickal power I have to see this world transformed. I feel tired and with a headache after a long session of Enochian rituals. If every magician in the world could concentrate their forces to aid in such a task we'd see the cabals getting arrested everyday. If someone would emerge to care for this world's government that could truly care for the world's population. That'd be fantastic. Unfortunately, all we see in the way of leaders are people with egos so big that they can't fit into a whale's pants.

I am a firm believer in group work sign me up. What's your idea?

PS we should be careful with Jewish people. They are the chosen ones. I hate this idea of chosen ones because it says that some are better than others, but what the Creator says... you know... goes. I can elaborate more on this but it's dangerous.
    Last edited by Wildfire; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    PS we should be careful with Jewish people. They are the chosen ones. I hate this idea of chosen ones because it says that some are better than others, but what the Creator says... you know... goes.
    No we shouldn't, they have no more snowflake rights than anyone else. Although saying that the Israeli regime is EVIL has nothing to do with Jews really.

What the Creator says does NOT "go", you know... not if the Creator is cunt like "he" always seems to be with people who worship "him" in a certain way.

I can elaborate more on this but it's dangerous.
    If you mean gays should be stoned to death, yes I guess that could be dangerous in any civilised forum.

Not all Americans are patriots and god fearing homophobes, but when someone is a patriotic, god fearing homophobe that person is always an American. Interesting.

I'd stick with the US.
    Because you happen to live there. There is a major 9/11 2.0 on the way... karma is a bitch. I would get out.

+ Reply to Thread