Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus - COVID19

I understand your frustration Awani. I'm just scared to upset higher powers that can just flatten this earth with a mere thought. The Jews have done a lot of bad things too, but if you read the old testament they have earned favors with the highest of powers. That's why they control the world's money in banks and a ton of other stuff too that nobody has been able to beat them. Are they evil? Sure they are. Banks control us all and dictate what we have to do for them if we want to have a place in society. Do I like it? No I cretainly do not like it, but that's the way the ball rolls unfortunately I wish it was different and that we could all be equals in a world society that everybody gets along and plays well. If humans were more co-operative we could've been doing interstellar travel by 1950s but because of our lack of cordiality and cooperation we (humans) find ourselves in this conandrum of a shithole called reality. It stinks.

Blog Entries
    To me that is all bullcrap. The reason they control the money is due to certain laws and money lending cultures that they took advantage of etc. Considering the fact - IMO - that the Creator in Genesis was the Demiurge (Satan... even if that term technically is incorrect, but you get the idea) then PERHAPS the Nazis were nothing but karma for serving the Dark Lord.

I don't believe that either, but that is equally plausible as what you just said.

Jews are dirtbag human beings like the rest of us.

God doesn't give a fuck if someone chopped their dick or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    ...but because of our lack of cordiality and cooperation we (humans) find ourselves in this conandrum of a shithole called reality. It stinks.
    I actually disagree with this. Reality is beautiful when you see it.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Oh well... what can I say agree to disagree?

The US is freer than many, but the powers that be are trying to use this "pandemic" to do a ton of shady shit. On the one hand, its fixing to all hit the fan, on the other hand its made many wake up. Will it be enough? Who knows.
    I just know all of my friends and family are carefully watching the legislation, back-room deals, cutting down of constitutional rights, etc and we are all doubling or trippling our gear, and networking to be ready for when they fire that first proverbial "shot".
    This also isnt just a US problem. I anticipate this virus is doing its job of setting the global economy up for a remaking, and we are on the brink of a dystopian nightmare.
    But most of us haven been expecting it all our lives cause of various (and differing) prophesies. *shrug*
    We hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
    Stay strapped or get clapped.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/483758-coro...ts-government/

That article is just a sample of what we are all watching and why we are prepping like we are. Its also why many more have woken up - but sadly its to late for some with the restrictions already in place.
    Time will tell. Its all part of the game/story/joke. Lets try to enjoy it and our roles/characters.
    In the end it doesnt matter - which is also why it does. Lol

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Blog Entries
    With all the crap that the US is raining upon the world and upon its own citizens, I can nevertheless appreciate the sovereign vibe being kept alive in certain North-American communities.

One of my clients-turned-friend is a police officer in Texas. He is a very psychic and sensitive guy, definitely not what one would expect from an American cop, and he is keeping me informed of what's happening on the other side of the pond.

A good thing to remember is that the people are not their governments, especially not the deep state/shadow/criminal "governments".

Maybe the majority of the people is indeed to dumb to see that big government doesn't give a shit about them, maybe many of them are too far gone with indoctrination, but hopefully some people will stand up for their freedoms, especially now, when this particular brand of shit hits the fan.

And as much as North America doesn't do much for me personally, there is something valuable to learn from everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Reality is beautiful when you see it.

Good time for a classic...
    Last edited by Awani; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:02 PM. Reason: fix video

Blog Entries
    "If you tell a lie that is big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually believe it. The lie can be maintained only as long as the state can protect the people from the political, economic and / or military consequences of the lie. Thus, it becomes very important for the state to use all its powers to suppress dissent, for the truth is the deadly enemy of the lie, and thus the truth in turn is the state's greatest enemy."

- Joseph Goebbels

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    With all the crap that the US is raining upon the world and upon its own citizens, I can nevertheless appreciate the sovereign vibe being kept alive in certain North-American communities.

One of my clients-turned-friend is a police officer in Texas. He is a very psychic and sensitive guy, definitely not what one would expect from an American cop, and he is keeping me informed of what's happening on the other side of the pond.

A good thing to remember is that the people are not their governments, especially not the deep state/shadow/criminal "governments".

This is one of my biggest points that I try to tell people. Yall that know me, know im an EMT, in the deep south. Most of my friends and allies are EMS, police, fire, and military - current and former. A lot of them have mystical affinity too, and even if not, the core values amongst all of us are pretty much the same: individual liberty, personal rights/soverignty, honor, respect etc.
    These are the people, our brothers and sisters who fight alongside us. We all put ourselves in positions to help others, and appear to "play ball" with the corrupt powers so as to amass our individual arsenals and forces and lowkey watch over the ones that dont even think about it.
    The people are not the government, and cops and soldiers are people, not machines.
    The bad ones are confident in their tech and "authority" - the good ones have stronger and better equipped arsenals cause they dont trust the bad ones and make sure to one-up them. Lol
    The games have multiple layers within them, but rest assured we have a lot of good and capable people playing, and we urge as many people as we can to do their parts as well. Arm up, help others, reach out, speak up etc.

And dont beleive this virus hype. Fear is the mind killer and the real disease.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Blog Entries
    If you got some scratch over, do this.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I run a few social media account for business (work) and I've noticed a significant decrease in social media activity. I thought this was strange considering more people are at home and not working... so it didn't make sense. Then I realised that most people use the Internet or social media during work.

People need to get fired when this is over.

+ Reply to Thread