Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: As Above, So Below - God IS the Devil

Blog Entries

As Above, So Below - God IS the Devil

As Above So Below
    Self and Ego
    Rational and Impulse
    Harmony and Discord
    Positive and Negative
    Male and Female
    Yin and Yang
    God IS the devil.

If the Higher Self is what we call God, what do we say about the Lower Self? Surely we cant address it as US, when we are standing in the Middle of Heaven and Below...

If Heaven is where God's throne is, and that Hell is a place for the Devil...

Could this mean that God and Devil are One Entity, same nature, but just opposites?
    God might be called Harmonious, whereas the Devil is called Discord.

Could we pray to the Devil like we do with God? Or, if he is our "Lower Self"... demand him to tell us or give us all of what we ask that is within the scope of its capabilities according to its nature...

What do yall think???

(I make posts on my phone so thats why i dont include pictures and anything fancy.... its tedious and im impatient... ive fallen yes but i will get back up to grace soon again....)

Blog Entries
    The greatest trick in the book is to invent a ”monster”. There is no ”devil”. IMO.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    There is no ”devil”.
    There is no "god" either, not as it is perceived by exoteric mono-theism anyway. And definitely not a personified "omnipotent creator deity" with anthropomorphic attributes.

"Gods" however... There's lots of them... And most (not all, but most) of them would fit very well into the definition of "psychopaths".

Blog Entries
    I don't believe in any anthropomorphic deity (unless as perhaps a way of interacting), but not in "its" the original form. Also a "god" doesn't require duality and whilst there may be "many" "gods" there is only "one" god... but the term "god" has too much baggage. That is why I would call it the Divine Mystery, if I understand correctly I think you refer to a similar "thing" as the "uncreated source" or something. IMO.

Also as I recently understood it this "one" "God" is an anarchist.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    @ Andro, how about a self-aware, intelligent, source of all energy??

Like The Light to rule all Lights?
    I feel like even if therenisnt an awesome bloke with a beard throwing lightning bolts at the devil, that there is a life-giving force that just spews out perpetual energy and selflessly feeds the system.

What say you?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    @ Andro, how about a self-aware, intelligent, source of all energy??

Like The Light to rule all Lights?
    I feel like even if therenisnt an awesome bloke with a beard throwing lightning bolts at the devil, that there is a life-giving force that just spews out perpetual energy and selflessly feeds the system.

What say you?
    I agree with you. In my minds eye, God is like a ruby red crystal monolith (Space Odyssey 2001) with infinite energy, intelligence, and creative power.

Biblically, Lucifer/Satan is a creation of God. God created Lucifer, then Lucifer rebelled against God and became Satan.

It is possible to unite with the Creator (like Jesus) by eliminating all Yin as indicated by the #1 Hexagram of the I-CHING, which stands for Heaven or 100% Yang. This is one of the effects of the philosopher's stone (the red stone), that's how it gives you immortality.
    Attached Images
    "Heaven is the first element.Ē
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    As Above So Below

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    The greatest trick in the book is to invent a ”monster”. There is no ”devil”. IMO.

well what i callin the devil and god im refering in this post as Higher n Lower Self

u think that stuff exists?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    facts.

i know what Neo was feelin and I understand Cypher. The more i learn and realize, more i wish i was a christian again not understanding anything, cause then life would probably feel better for me

imagine living life as a fairytale and love, soul mate finding the one only to realize it all bs? i deduce that romance is a charade, and it never lasts so why take part in it? i been trying to master being alone but i suffer lonliness, i thought this was the path and something says yes but my heart aches

(this has nothing to do with the post u neednt respond to my rants)

Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    facts.
    "By the words which follow: "That which is above is also that which is below," he describes the Matter of our Art, which, though one, is divided into two things, the volatile water which rises upward, and the earth which lies at the bottom, and becomes fixed. But when the reunion takes place, the body becomes spirit, and the spirit becomes body, the earth is changed into water and becomes volatile, the water is transmuted into body, and becomes fixed. When bodies become spirits, and spirits bodies, your work is finished, for then that which rises upward and that which descends downward become one body. Therefore the Sage says that that which is above is that which is below, meaning that, after having been separated into two substances (from being one substance), they are again joined together into one substance, i.e., an union which can never be dissolved, and possesses such virtue and efficacy that it can do in one moment what the Sun cannot accomplish in a thousand years. And this miracle is wrought by a thing which is despised and rejected by the multitude."
    - Glory Of The World, or Tablet Of Paradise

+ Reply to Thread