Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EM's Birth Chart

Blog Entries

EM's Birth Chart

Could someone please interpret this for me in terms of which energies i need more influence from and which energies i would want to avoid...

Astrology has never been a strong point of mine

my chart.jpg

Thanks guys (and gals!)
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Blog Entries
    While I won’t be able to help with interpreting your chart, I can make an opinion statement

I’ve found that rather than “avoid” certain energies, it’s much more beneficial to correct, adapt, or transmute the “malevolent” energy into something more productive.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    My skills are pretty limited to banishing and conjuring. Do you have any suggestions on how to transform energies?

Unfortunately I can't help with astrology either. A quick way to banish in 'spiritual emergency situations' is laughing out loud, clapping hands, stumping feet, singing songs, dancing or doing something crazy and unexpected.

If I were you and someone who is interpreting my birth chart and tells me, that this and that energy makes trouble to me, I first would verify (or falsify) this. Some 'bad' energies which appear in your birth chart might never occur in your life. Or maybe you already learned to handle them by yourself, right? Only if you know an energy is interfering in your life in a bad way, there is need to do something about it.

Well, possibilities of how to transform them are only limited by your fantasy. The possibility of something working for you is limited by how profound, real and true the method feels to you. But only experience will show, what really works in the end. *lol*

So if there actually is some energy you would like to transform, I maybe could try to inspire you a little bit on how you could do it. Or we could talk about possibilities to do this more generally. - if you like

Blog Entries
    Thank you for your input Uambra.

I want to banish the energy that stops me from finishing projects mainly. And whatever energy is making me hopeless with money lately.

It would appear that you are suffering from a lack of Patience and Tenacity.

My feeling is that these two virtues are most paramount in Alchemy.

Meditation and prayer may assist in the strengthening of these virtues.

Hey Mr. Mixer ... I really can relate to this.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I've become sick of my lack of firm will when it comes to completing my projects. I am attacking this head on with a new, difficult project which I am going to see all the way to fulfilment, he'll or high water.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I want to banish the energy that stops me from finishing projects mainly.
    *lol* you're talking about one of the most difficult tasks here. I don't know whether banishing is the right way to do it. It strongly depends on your personality and your situation why you can't finish your projects. Sometimes there's not an energy which hinders you to do something, but it's a lack of energy and motivation. And there are many reasons why someone can't find the strength for something. And sometimes the reason lies in the project itself.

So the question is: do you feel a lack of motivation generally or only in connection with certain projects? Do you have the feeling (or the knowing) that some energy is inhibiting you in doing things (something is actively working against you) or is there something that draws energy from you? These questions are just some suggestions. I think it is important to get a picture about the whole situation, before you can decide what you want to do about it.

And whatever energy is making me hopeless with money lately.
    I don't quite understand this one. Do you mean you don't earn enough money for your living? Why hopeless?

When you work with energies you need to find out how you can sense the energies. I am feeling very strongly and working through my feelings very much, but I can also use my inner visual, olfactory and acoustic senses. Where do you have your priorities?

I am not sure whether I can be of any help here. But I think it is good to explore the situation anyhow. Maybe by just doing this you find already out what you can do about it.

Blog Entries
    My suggestion as I can relate.

Write a list of all the projects you have. Then try and find the one quickest to finish and focus on that till it is done, then move on to the next one and so on. Simpel and works for me.

Also do not start a new project before you have your current ones done.

The more you finish the more inspired you will be. Re-programe your mind.

Also have the balls to throw away the projects you know you might never finish.

Dont let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

yeah, Awani, you're absolutely right. I assumed, EM has tried the 'common sense stuff' already. But it's right to check this first. Don't do magick when you can do it the simple way.

+ Reply to Thread