Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: M-state as a magnet for the SM

M-state as a magnet for the SM

I propose that any M- state material is a magnet for the universal spirit. It can collect or charge like a battery with spirit enough to go through the color changes as described by the alchemists. read the golden chain of homer with ormus in mind.

Blog Entries
    Ive never heard of a black ormus before.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Quote Originally Posted by microwatt View Post
    I propose that any M- state material is a magnet for the universal spirit. It can collect or charge like a battery with spirit enough to go through the color changes as described by the alchemists. read the golden chain of homer with ormus in mind.
    it is interesting is one
    hypothesis very interesting.
    so we must made a reserch more deep about ormus and connection with sm e alchimia
    i remember about one olda article of some reserach interesting about it of one experiment whit air trap ormus and the create one strange oil viscouse substance ? maybe create the first matter ? and they in this article put also some they hypothesis on mercury of alchemy
    so they hypothesis can distil by this viscous sunstance the red and white wine maybe ?

i put here link http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/airtrap.htm

some nave made this experiment result

my best regard

My contention is that ormus which is the hydroxide precipitate of the salts that are dissolved in which may or may not contain the actual m-state. I believe that barry carters site has alot of misinformation since people have not been able to replicate his experimental claim. but from my own experience I have found that trap water when heated will collect the universal spirit. you need to have the trap running for a long time and you need to heat close to boiling for hours.

Blog Entries
    I have found that trap water when heated will collect the universal spirit. you need to have the trap running for a long time and you need to heat close to boiling for hours.
    It would be interesting to check if heated trap water precipitates any sort of "unusual" Earth, especially if you use the trap to process distilled rainwater...

I also think it can be very interesting to investigate Ormus as a potential Earth/Magnet for Alchemical Work.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    It would be interesting to check if heated trap water precipitates any sort of "unusual" Earth, especially if you use the trap to process distilled rainwater...

I also think it can be very interesting to investigate Ormus as a potential Earth/Magnet for Alchemical Work.
    It might be the prima materia

The way I made trap water was to use 5 gallon pales and ring magnets. I would run water for hours through the thing i my bathtub. It got very concentrated to where the water had a strong astringent taste. Drinking the water gave very strange dreams. I do not recommend drinking more than once because m- state matter concentrated has a very deep energetic draw from the human body. Through the kidneys it drains the body of jing which can be very dangerous and lead to incurable disorders.

Blog Entries
    I do not recommend drinking more than once because m- state matter concentrated has a very deep energetic draw from the human body.
    After you postulated that m-state could be a magnet for spirit, it would stand to reason to assume (following the same logic) that the same m-state matter would draw (attract to itself) spirit/life-force from the host body.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    After you postulated that m-state could be a magnet for spirit, it would stand to reason to assume (following the same logic) that the same m-state matter would draw (attract to itself) spirit/life-force from the host body.
    My experimental procedures show it does not "attract" SM on its own. the concept of a magnet is too simplistic is that it doesnt attract SM like iron filing but needs an acceptor or prime mover to get the physical matter to move toward it. the SM just follows the physical matter.

It might be the prima materia
    To most authors the prima materia is something else. If anything, the stuff is best called "materia secunda" imo.

+ Reply to Thread