Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Spread this now.

Blog Entries

Please Spread this now.

https://np.reddit.com/r/PublicFreako...er_an_old_man/

If you live in the USA i hope you are safe.

Blog Entries
    I hope the same for all the other US residents. I don’t think these protests will go away easily this time around, especially since Jupiter and Saturn are nearing their conjunction (in December). The intensity might only grow, which means more videos coming out like the one you posted.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I wonder how the police are justifying this to themselves... a lot of them must feel pretty torn on the inside with whats going on....

i bet they are getting offered pay rises and shit to keep them motivated to bash old men.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

When a line of police in riot gear are aggressively clearing an area...you might want to refrain from forcibly blocking their path. The police were certainly out of line...but that old man was stupidly trying to face off advancing riot police and that shove was really mild if you actually watch the video. The guy just lost his balance after several steps and unfortunately hit his head. The police should definitely be punished for it...but calling it "attempted murder" is sensationalist propaganda that aims to further divide the people and create more chaos. The police aren't the only problem in this country. Rioters have murdered numerous innocent protesters in these nationwide demonstrations. Burning down gas stations and robbing shoe stores isn't going to end racism or police brutality. If anything, it will accelerate it.

This is exactly what the Illuminati have been planning for many years. Destabilize society by breaking down the established systems and promote infighting between competing ideologies/religions. Then when everyone has become completely fed up with chaotic society and become completely demoralized with traditional belief systems, the ruling class will offer up a new utopian world system (controlled by them of course) devoid of all the evils of traditional societies. By this point, the masses will be happy to take the bait and accept the new global religion of technocratic scientism. Maybe this is exactly what we need as a species...but I'm skeptical.

Beyond the tragedy of this old man, I see that in the whole world, we are killing ourselves among people of the same social class. Workers killing each other. Which is inadmissible to me. This is all nonsense. As I see it, there is a declared class war in the world, and the methodology used by the wealthy is to promote hatred among us. We rely too much on the media. And their owners make use of their convenience by lying and deceiving people to accomplish their tasks. They’ve put too much hate into our veins.

Blog Entries
    As usual, this is just another phase in the overall agenda. Like, it was totally set up here in austral8a. They said 'no you can't protest' then at the last minute they said 'yes you can't and then after a peaceful protest, police just started spraying pepper spray into the crowd. You really have to be as thick as bricks to no see that this is set-up. And as was just said, they are trying to create another enemy, now its the pokice, yesterday it was china, day before that it was trump, day before that it was korea day before that it was iraq, day before that the jews, day before that nazis, day before that red-headed fat lesbian transexuals. The list is never going to end. Thereis onky one ememy, those who are worshipping and practising a sinister style of lucifarianisum that involves the rape and sla8ggter of inoccent children, the destruction of our planet, the downfall of the very economy they installed in the first place (after they have extracted all the valuable minerals for themselves of coarse) and the tearing down of any good-natured, wholesome, conservative family natured human practises.

It's as simple as that. It's always been as simple as that. People have been standing up for fucking generations try8ng to tell you, but those of you who still don't understand these things will just never fucking learn. It's been nin your face 1000 times under different and the same names. Illuminati, freemasons, Rockafella, the 'shadow government' ect... ect...

You'd think that after CIA defectors come out, tell you what's going on, and then are murdered or go disappearing without a trace, you would start to get a handle on what's breeding up over there....

Anyway... It's not my business anymore. I spent a good decade trying to warn anyone and everyone I could of what was happening and I was just ridiculed into obscurity. Don't see many laughing faces now....

Ps: we never went to the moon.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Blog Entries
    I've held the same view regarding the police since I was a kid, and this view has not improved with age.

#ACAB

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    that shove was really mild
    Depends who you're asking.

Blog Entries
    Every genocide, every arrest due to ideas (censorship), every homophobic assault by governments, every take over of property, every eviction, every time there is a removal of human rights there is ALWAYS a police officer involved. Every time. Without exception. The police are only as good as the "boss" of the police i.e. you cannot be good or bad... you can only follow orders... and if you do not follow orders you are no longer a police office. Same in the military. Same in the hospitals regarding nurses and doctors. Same in universities.

I have no respect for authority. The only "authority" I kind of respect are fire men.

+ Reply to Thread