Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Dispenza

Blog Entries
    I have a good trick: try making a joke about your teacher... if they cannot laugh about themselves or their model RUN in the opposite direction.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

*lol* true!

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Well anything can be deconstructed and pulled apart i.e. why language is weak.
    I don't quite know to which statement you give this as answer. I don't think Andro wanted to deconstruct anything you said about psychedelic plant teachers nor did I. Psychedelic plants just aren't the only way to experience psychedelic states, that's all. Everyone chooses the way which in his eyes is the most suitable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uambra View Post
    I don't quite know to which statement you give this as answer.
    Anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Uambra View Post
    Psychedelic plants just aren't the only way to experience psychedelic states, that's all. Everyone chooses the way which in his eyes is the most suitable.
    Psychedelics is the only way to experience psychedelics, just as sex is the only way to experience sex... also in terms of psychedelics you don't need to use your eyes. Now if you say psychedelics is not the only way to experience transedence or transmutation or x then I agree... although I personally only assume as much.

Last edited by Awani; 06-27-2020 at 03:31 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Any spiritus mundi speaking is useless, guys, if then we destroy it by usage of (funny, mesmerizing, interesting,
    psychedelic, blabla) poison.

Try: GLAUBER, JOEL LANGELOTTUS, ETC..

I will not repeat again my words. If you define as alchemists you can ponder on them.

And ponder on the true goal of life.

Yea I feel rude by speaking so, but I can't help it..

Nosce te ipsum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    Any spiritus mundi speaking is useless, guys, if then we destroy it by usage of poison.
    "The dose makes the poison." - Paracelsus

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

@elixirmixer, how do you think about Dispenza by now? Did you try his method while reading his book? I am curious - not about Dispenza, but about what you experience with Dispenza.

... Although I deeply respect psychedelic plants - used properly - as friends from whom you can learn a lot, I rather choose some softer plants for me. When you started to talk about plant teachers in this thread, camomile popped up in my mind. But camomile alone doesn't thrill me much, I have worked with it for a long time in health issues. When I joined the forum, rosemary crossed my way. I made contact and communicated with it for about two weeks. He (in my internal perception it was a 'he', but this can change over a longer period of time) was kind of severe and it was always quite an effort to talk to each other. Although I have learned something from him, I felt it was not the right time for rosemary on the long run.

Two days ago I had a dream. I read some alchemical papers and remembered someone, who has read them before, telling me, that the texts were quite interesting, but that there was not so much to learn from them. I thought it might be fun and a good read anyway and I just started to climb a stair while reading, when I heard a siren sing around the corner. At this moment I remembered, that this person also told me, that she had heard and seen a siren when she started to read, but ignored her and straightaway climbed the stairs. I said to myself: "I don't want to make the same mistake!" So I turned around, went down the few steps I had climbed already, turned around the corner - and there she was!

I knew her from the times, when I worked a lot with plants (a few years ago). Back then I used them for a very specific requirement and when St. John's wort together with camomile evoked a kind of feverish dream (in a good way), where I met this siren, I decided not to walk this path. I felt I hadn't the strengh to go this way, I was searching for something more soothing. But now it is time! And just a moment ago, when I looked up the English word for St. John's wort, I discovered, that another word for this plant is amber. (Uambra, you know )

Yeah, so I'll try this path of the siren, Camomile and Amber ...

+ Reply to Thread