Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colours of the Great Work

Thank for your answers. I guess Kibric substance is something like clay and Leo's is vulgar Gold dissolved in Alkahest.

My question to both of you how is the heat generated in your flasks? Only by stirring the flask carefully like Roger Caro does in his Cinnabar path or are you applying vulgar heat like a stove or maybe even athanor? Does Alkahest produces heat of it's own like KOH does?
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    My question to both of you how is the heat generated in your flasks?
    External fire ( flame ) excites internal process of oil to gumm to stone. Loses its excess humidity and semi solidifies.

Does Alkahest produces heat of it's own like KOH does?
    Kinda. Its nature is in heat, it was born created in fire. salamander. Its warm when external heat is applied, but it has its own internal heat that external heat excites.

I have also read about the Golden color extracted with the Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    External fire ( flame ) excites internal process of oil to gumm to stone. Loses its excess humidity and semi solidifies.
    To my understanding the Oil/sulphur is just one part of the Triune Stone
    that needs to be joined with it's Spirit and Body brought about by a
    gentle Heat.

Blog Entries
    To my understanding the Oil/sulphur is just one part of the Triune Stone
    that needs to be joined with it's Spirit and Body brought about by a gentle Heat.
    Oil/Hyle/mercury spirit and body are the same.
    The body ( stone ) is generated from the oil/mercury, by the spirit ( vapour of the oil ) humidity having its feet cut, wings clipped etc, loses its humidity.
    Fixes without a strong fire.

" with mercury alone you can complete the work " paraphrasing a few authors.

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Thank for your answers. I guess Kibric substance is something like clay and Leo's is vulgar Gold dissolved in Alkahest.

My question to both of you how is the heat generated in your flasks? Only by stirring the flask carefully like Roger Caro does in his Cinnabar path or are you applying vulgar heat like a stove or maybe even athanor? Does Alkahest produces heat of it's own like KOH does?
    The SM in the alkahest or salt in dry or wet way is what provides the "heat" ..I do not apply external heat, the SM is the only agent of change. It provides the reincrudation, the metamorphasis, etc...When you try to apply external environmental influences to lead the matters especially in forcing color changes you miss the point of alchemy and you run the risk of taking the way of the protochemists.
    I in no way have time for a debate and enough has been written here and in the books of the classics for you to realize that SM performs everything that is alchemical we do not need to lend a hand, we only gather the influence and separate the pure from impure, once we have thus matter in sufficient power it does the rest, that goes for any path on any matter. In Caros cinnabar, the metalic mercury is used in place of gold but SM in the salt accomplishes the magistry of the stone, it alone leads the metallic substance .

"Only the metallic spirits possess the privilege to alter, modify and denature metallic bodies. They are the true instigators of all the physical metamorphoses that can be observed here. But since these tenuous, extremely subtle and volatile spirits need a vehicle, an envelope capable of holding them back; since this mater must be very pure --- to allow the spirit to remain there --- and very fixed so as to prevent its volatilization; since it must remain fusible in order to promote ingress; since it is essential that it be absolutely resistant to reducing agents, we may easily understand that this matter cannot be searched for in the sole category of metals"- Fulcanelli

That envelope is in the philosophically sublimated salt.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Thank for your answers. I guess Kibric substance is something like clay
    hi
    in many post Kibric say very clear that him matter with he have experiment and wrk it is MILK (nb milk it is very rich of calcium) and he Kibrik give in many posts the recipe step by step of him experimental work n MILK

my best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 07-09-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Milk? I would never guessed it!

Thanks Leo for in-depth clarification.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Thanks Leo for in-depth clarification.
    Yes .... and a thank you from me also Leo for a very clear description of The Work.

+ Reply to Thread