Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stewards of The Air

Stewards of The Air

Hello friends, and this for me has been a year or so in the making in research, testing and feasibility. I rarely ask for help but since it is the air that we share I humbly offer myself and the culmination of my life's work and resources to this project. Please join my initiative, help where you are able.

Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/f/clean-air...f+share-flow-1
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Blog Entries
    Interesting...

You never said anything in the past (at least not here)) about this being your "life's work".

Your goal is to raise one million USD, so maybe it would be a good idea to add some more detailed info about the project itself, and most importantly, where and how exactly the raised funds are going to be put to use.

Just your bio, your general intentions and a YouTube video with no specific info about your initiative - might not be enough.

A dedicated video about your project/initiative, preferably with an added personal message from you, might do a much better job. Activating the "Donation Receptors" may work better when there is a face to relate to... Doesn't have to be your own, you could get/hire a charismatic presenter or something...

Just some (hopefully useful) points... And spell-checking the text pitch is never a bad idea...

Anyway, other people most likely know much more about fundraising than I do

Blog Entries
    In addition to what has already been said have a look at this.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Interesting...

You never said anything in the past (at least not here)) about this being your "life's work".

Your goal is to raise one million USD, so maybe it would be a good idea to add some more detailed info about the project itself, and most importantly, where and how exactly the raised funds are going to be put to use.

Just your bio, your general intentions and a YouTube video with no specific info about your initiative - might not be enough.

A dedicated video about your project/initiative, preferably with an added personal message from you, might do a much better job. Activating the "Donation Receptors" may work better when there is a face to relate to... Doesn't have to be your own, you could get/hire a charismatic presenter or something...

Just some (hopefully useful) points... And spell-checking the text pitch is never a bad idea...

Anyway, other people most likely know much more about fundraising than I do
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, my life's work is not clean air, it only took me all of about 10 minutes to solve that problem. My career has been in controls and automation, industrial programming and process control. Chemistry engineering, data acquisition and most recently in GIS programming.

I cannot share really the details as it is a drone technology that was developed at a private company, that others would steal and use for other purposes. This is something that a few years ago I was going to get the oil companies I work with to pay for, the ones flaring massive amounts of gas and really coal fired power plants and companies that operate waste incinerators since they are mostly at fault for generations.

Maybe I can do a general animation of what these drones would do to seed potential areas with azolla, the rest is in modeling and measuring air flow into potential inlets and a local and global measuring in worldwide reduction in CO2 and methane.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

+ Reply to Thread