Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: USA Famous Arrests 2020

USA Famous Arrests 2020

Are there any Q Anons here?

If so, I have a game for you to play.....
    Go to THIS WEBSITE

Change the State: field from "California" to "Nationwide".
    Then type in a famous name from USA and see who you can find.
    (You may need to use wikipedia to match up data such as age, middle name and family members.)

Here's a few names that have arrest records, most look to be very recent. I'm sure you can find some more.
    BTW...I'm not an expert on USA legal system, so for all I know, these could be for minor offences.

INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE
    Hillary Rodham (Clinton)
    Chelsea Clinton
    Jeffrey P Bezos (Amazon)
    Eric Emerson Schmidt (Google)
    John D Podesta
    James A Alefantis
    Marina Abramovic
    Albert A Gore
    Richard Cheney (Dick)
    Henry Kissinger
    Nicholas Rockefeller
    Joseph R Biden
    Donald Rumsfeld
    George Annaliese Soros
    Melinda French Gates
    William Gates
    Dianne Sen Feinstein
    Lynn DeRothschild
    Huma Abedin
    Barrack Obama

HOLLYWOOD
    Sandra Bullock
    Kate Beckinsale
    Nicole Kidman
    Scarlett Johansson
    Charlize Theron
    Cameron Diaz
    Jack Nicholson
    Bette Midler
    Angelina Jolie
    Sigourney Weaver
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Patrick Schwarzenegger
    Ben Stiller
    Drew Barrymore
    Barbra Streisand
    Matt Damon
    The Wachowskis (L J Wachowski) and (Andrew Paul Wachowski)
    Zooey Deschanel
    Milla Jovovich
    Alyssa Milano
    Kristen Bell
    Julia Louis Dreyfus
    Amber Heard
    Laurence Fishburne
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Mily Cyrus
    Anna Faris
    Famke Janssen
    Rosamund Pike
    Billy Crystal
    John Goodman
    Courtney Cox
    Lisa Kudrow
    Tobey Maguire
    Pierce Brosnan
    Liev Schreiber
    Emily Blunt
    Woody Tracey Harrelson
    James Carrey
    Nicholas K Cage
    Thomas Jeffrey Hanks
    Robert John Downey
    Steven A Spielberg
    Quentin Tarantino
    Meryl Streep Gummer
    Stefani Joanne Germanotta (Lady Gaga)
    Jerry A Seinfeld

CURRENT US SENATORS
    Charles Ernest Grassley
    Addison (Mitch) McConnel [record shows age as 102 not 78, but all other personal details are correct]
    John Randolph Tune
    Deborah Stabenow
    Amy Klobuchar
    Bernard Sanders
    Joseph Anthony Manchin
    Lisa A Murkowski
    Martha Eliabeth McSally
    Kelly Lynn Loeffler
    Michael Dean Crapo
    Christopher Van Hollen
    Cindy Hyde-Smith
    Steven David Daines
    Catherine Cortez Masto
    Jacklyn Sheryl Rosen
    (Cynthia) Jeanne Shaheen
    Margaret Wood Hassan (Coldwell)
    Kirsten Gillibrand [arrest record for her husband Johnathan M Gillibrand]
    James M Inhofe
    Ronald Lee Wyden
    John A Barrasso
    Shelley Moore Capito
    Ronald Dale Dotzauer
    Patty Lynn Murray
    Timothy Michael Kaine
    Mark Robert Warner
    Willard Mitt Romney
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

Hmmmm......seems none of you are Anons.
    Watch this if you would like to be enlightened.
    But be warned, it's pretty heavy.
    "those who know can't sleep" Q

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MYHTpUW9KAXQ/
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 07-22-2020 at 02:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    All part of the Trump 2020 campaign. And even if there is such a "fall of the cabal", what good will it do you? Nothing!

Even if this is somewhat correct, it's the Old Cabal giving way to a New Cabal, that's all.

Either way, you're still fucked.

It's like that brilliant show "American Gods", with the Old Gods vs. the New Gods. They're all different brands of psychopaths, and NONE of them speak for humanity, only for themselves.

Hopium is a very addictive drug.

They're saying JFK Jr faked his own death so he could spend 20 years hatching out a plan to take down the "cabal".
    There's no way it's true...but lots of coincidences that seem to support it. So it makes for a good story.
    I think it's probably just a psyop, but it's still fun taking a little hit of that hopium.

Andro says:
    even if there is such a "fall of the cabal", what good will it do you? Nothing!
    For me, right now...it does nothing. But it's the future that matters.
    In the long run, taking the power off those on the left hand path will make it better for everybody.
    At the very least, it'll extend our life expectancy and reduce the chances of dieing before our natural time is due.

Andro says:
    Even if this is somewhat correct, it's the Old Cabal giving way to a New Cabal, that's all.
    I know it probably seems like "the architect" has abandoned this world to darkness and allowed evil to prevail with goodness banished forever. But IMO this was only for a limited time and now that time is up.
    There's been a threshold crossed, the cabal will never get one of their agents into US presidency ever again. The future US presidents will progressively get better and better. Trump looks like a saint compared to the Cabal presidents, but the future presidents will be saints compared to Trump.

IMO, that thing the mayans predicted in 2012 will still happen, only the timing was out by quite a long way.

When "it" finally happens, all those holes in the ground built by the cabal to save themselves will still be there. But they will all be reincarnated in new bodies by that time with no memories of where the holes are nor how to find them. Instead those holes in the ground will save the lives of the people of the light, who will well and truly be in charge by that time.

In the grand scheme of things, "the architect" knows. We just have to have faith and trust in him. But first you also need to have faith and trust that the rule of the left hand path is finishing up. Watch this, it's gonna be beautiful.

I love my HOPIUM!! Why don't you come over and try some with me.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 07-23-2020 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    For me, right now...it does nothing. But it's the future that matters.
    In the long run, taking the power off those on the left hand path will make it better for everybody.
    At the very least, it'll extend our life expectancy and reduce the chances of dieing before our natural time is due.

I know it probably seems like "the architect" has abandoned this world to darkness and allowed evil to prevail with goodness banished forever. But IMO this was only for a limited time and now that time is up.
    There's been a threshold crossed, the cabal will never get one of their agents into US presidency ever again. The future US presidents will progressively get better and better. Trump looks like a saint compared to the Cabal presidents, but the future presidents will be saints compared to Trump.

IMO, that thing the mayans predicted in 2012 will still happen, only the timing was out by quite a long way.

When "it" finally happens, all those holes in the ground built by the cabal to save themselves will still be there. But they will all be reincarnated in new bodies by that time with no memories of where the holes are nor how to find them. Instead those holes in the ground will save the lives of the people of the light, who will well and truly be in charge by that time.

In the grand scheme of things, "the architect" knows. We just have to have faith and trust in him. But first you also need to have faith and trust that the rule of the left hand path is finishing up. Watch this, it's gonna be beautiful.

I love my HOPIUM!! Why don't you come over and try some with me.
    "Heaven is the first element.
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Blog Entries
    If JFK Jr. Comes back from the dead and takes the presidency, and makes the biggest set of arrests and trials of corruption and treason convictions the world has ever known... would be the most beautiful realization for this world that is humanly possible. It would be like... after all this time of them lying and deceiving us, we had some good opperativies that were even smart and more cunning then our enemies.

These posts got me studying a lot today about trump. And I have to say, Q or no Q, I quite like the guy. He certainly has done way more for the American people then any president in the modern era. Mainstream media are trying to destroy him, and the liberals seem to be attacking anything that even remotely counts as a white male these days so no surprise that generation Y are happily going along with the propaganda mission against him.

I say we all need a trump in our countries. I wish he was here.

One scary thought I had is this though... what if trump, Q, and this whole idea of revolution, is just another illuminati ploy, to make us feel like we have hope, but really, it's all just part and parcel of the plan.

I mean think about it. If the illuminati were in charge of their own 'death so to speak... the world gets reset, with a new currency, a new presidency, a new plan... and after all that, everyone thinking the illuminati is dead, the world is in the safe and righteous hands of a JFK clone, and no one knows the wiser, and things only seem to get better for a little while, until it appears, as Andro hinted, that all the same agendas pop straight back up, NWO, NWO laws and rules, ect....

What I'm saying is that, it would be nice if trump was genuinely the good guy (which I truly believe he is, the media have been falsifying almost everything about him and many people have a very wrong idea about trump; which is no surprise, since mainstream media is so heavily connected with deep state CIA anyway, the very thing that trump wants to blow into a million pieces, so absolutely no surprise that the media are trying to de-rail him.

The Obama administration funded Wuhan 3.7million dollars for research into corona type viruses. Did you know that? Hmmmm....

The best case scenario is if I got voted in as President. They offered me the job last year but I had other commitments.

Child sexual abuse and trafficking arrests have tripled under trump, included busts of some of the big inner circles. Lowest unemployment rate is how long? Locking up all the Pedos, don't let the media fool you, trump is a fucking legend. But Hilary has the media at her fingertips and deep state are pulling ALL the stops to try and stop trump.
    Good bye most of humanity.

Blog Entries
    I so badly want a dead Into be the new president. The best outcome for the world that my mind has ever been able to imagine.

Blog Entries
    One thing is for sure. November is potentially going to be the most interesting month of our lifetimes. That's if trump doesn't get shot in the mean time.

Blog Entries
    Have you seen a picture of ghilsane maxwell since her arrest ?.
    Did you get a clear image of epstein dead ?.
    Why is maxwell in photos with the wealthy for years and no one noticed ?.

This is all a stage. Your getting suckered in. Its been 19 years and your being distracted now as you were then.

+ Reply to Thread