Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: USA Famous Arrests 2020

It's worse than being pedophiles.

Of course there's documents, video and audio evidence, as well as eye witness evidence to back it all up. But you say that's all "garbage".

Fortunately the USA legal system doesn't see things the same way.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    But you say that's all "garbage".
    I wasn't clear. That Trump is the destroyer of the Cabal, the bringer of World Peace and such... that is all garbage.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

My point was never to make you believe that Trump is the saviour of the world, but rather to see the extent of the hidden criminal activity going on right now in various nations.

At 3 hours, that documentary has a lot of fluff and pomp, there's even a bit of outright BS, but there is also real hard evidence presented.
    If there was another shorter documentary just focusing on the hard evidence only, then I would recommend that instead. However no such doc exists.

Unfortunately...you chose not to watch the doc and instead assumed up a straw-man of what message you think I want you to receive, and then proceeded to tear it apart. But you've thrown the baby out with the bathwater.

Anyway, in the meantime I've been told there's been a few more records of prominant names which have appeared in that database which weren't there earlier, meaning the arrests are ongoing and aren't finished yet. When this finally breaks, it's gonna be huge. You can tell people you heard it here first, even though you prob won't want to.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 1 Week Ago at 03:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Why should I watch something I am already aware of for at least two decades: that ALL politicians are liars and murderers and pedos, and that Big Corp and Big Pharma and Big Military are all a bunch of wankers sucking each other off. So nothing new for me. I am not interested. I only made a comment really because folks were seeing Trump as some sort of saint, and he ain't. More of the same.

The reason I also assumed regarding Trump was the usage of QAnon and Red Pill and such pro-Trump terms. Also got that sense from the doc. And by the way there are a docs like that made every week online. I believe it when I see it... I don't think anything is about to break for a long time.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Withdrawal is a bitch...

Blog Entries
    There is a lot of talk in the new-age community about how we actually shift from parallel universe to parallel universe every second, and that we end up in the nworld that we basically believe in, so in the end, some people will be living in an earth where the cabal have taken over and it's just one big slavery child sex-fest, while others are moving to a vibration of the planet where the cabal die out and we begin to wake up, break the old systems and evolve collectively.

I'm starting to believe that, with so many opinions and stories, you are really never ever ever going to know what the real truth is, and so the only thing that really matters is what you BELIEVE is the truth.

And so now I've begun re-adjusting my belief system completely. Instead of believing in what I think might be true, I've started to shift to believing only in things that I WANT to be true.

This morning was a great example of the effectiveness of this belief alteration. I swapped the beliefs that 'i am fat'and ' the cold makes me unmotivated' to a new system which was 'i am buff' and ' the cold makes me relax' and finally, after weeks of failed attempts (prior to changing my beliefs), i actually got up at 6am and started exercising.

My point is, why not believe that trump could save the world and sweep corruption out from the deep state and give humans a fighting chance again. Wouldn't that be a really positive result? Do we not create our world's with our minds? So I say, send him as much positive belief as possible, it's really the o my thing you can do to try and create a better world.

I mean, when Donald Trump is your only hope, you know shit is bad, let's do our best not to make it any worse, and see if we can encourage him to make some good changes.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Instead of believing in what I think might be true, I've started to shift to believing only in things that I WANT to be true.
    WORD brother!
    I always love to see pure truth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    ...some people will be living in an earth where the cabal have taken over and it's just one big slavery child sex-fest, while others are moving to a vibration of the planet where the cabal die out and we begin to wake up, break the old systems and evolve collectively...
    I've been saying this for years. Don't watch the news, don't get wrapped up in conspiracies and so on. However just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone is not out to get you. However some degree of mixture between paranoia and pronoia is always healthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I've been saying this for years. Don't watch the news, don't get wrapped up in conspiracies and so on. However just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone is not out to get you. However some degree of mixture between paranoia and pronoia is always healthy.

This is very true, just because I'm metaphysicalizing a new world for myself, doesn't mean I'll just leave my kids with some willy-nilly group and expect them to be safe, I think we need to realize the currently, the lines between worlds is still blurred, and the cabal(and allies) can still use the gaps in your mind state to try and 'steal' the show, as is there way. Vigilance, and a strong will, are our friends here.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I mean, when Donald Trump is your only hope, you know shit is bad, let's do our best not to make it any worse, and see if we can encourage him to make some good changes.
    It doesn't hurt, but I think your energy is better spent on yourself and those you love. In 4 or 8 years there will be another douchebag to send positive energy to, and in 12 or 16 years another... really what is needed is some good old fashion house cleaning a la the French. I know that is not certain to succeed either, but at least some heads will roll. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread