Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: USA Famous Arrests 2020

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    In a way I agree because it takes one to know one, meaning the dumb people who vote for him do so because he is as dumb as those people. So they connect on that level. His handlers might be smart, but Trump is no smarter than what he seems when opening his mouth. Makes Bush sound like Einstein. In fact I am surprised that such a retard could ever even be considered to lead one of the biggest nations in history. IMO. Although to be fair the people Americans could choose from was no better alternative, and it seems it will be even worse in the coming election. I think the only solution for the USA is if someone just nukes D.C., and they start over from scratch.

Then again the leaders that have been elected in other countries are no better. The UK for instance has a PM that would have been the village idiot 500 years ago. Currently in the world the retardation of leaders are on a real high, and if a leader reflects the population it means that the human race has never been more retarded than it currently is. I am aware it could make me sound like a jerk, but I consider myself to be fairly intelligent. When an intelligent person is surrounded worldwide by idiots one gets the urge to pray for nuclear holocaust. I feel suffocated by the lack of brains, perspective, insight and vision. Just another day at the office I guess.

Last edited by Awani; 08-06-2020 at 09:46 AM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Currently in the world the retardation of leaders are on a real high

That's because they aren't leaders, they are public relations media figures. The real leaders learned long ago that it's much safer to have a hired face speak for you, than to let yourself be attacked by the mob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    That's because they aren't leaders, they are public relations media figures. The real leaders learned long ago that it's much safer to have a hired face speak for you, than to let yourself be attacked by the mob.
    That's probably true.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread