Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: USA Famous Arrests 2020

I think the fact Trump is still alive is a big red flag.
    If he's actually taking down the cabal, then why haven't they killed him?
    They killed Seth Rich and Nancy Schaefer, so why not Trump?
    Probably because he's controlled opposition to pacify the heavily armed political Right.
    It's all a farce. We just bounce between hard left wing and right wing leaders for the illusion of change.

Blog Entries
    Yes you could be right, which would be very sad. I chose to just have a hit of this hopium while it's still around, because it really is the closest thing to some type of hope for humanity that I've ever heard so I chose to hope and wish it is true, even if it isn't, it's making me feel a little less depressed about the state of affairs we find ourselves in.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

In hindsight, I realise I've taken a couple of liberties in starting this thread which I shouldn't have.

Nobody seems to have visited the website in the original post and done any searches, which is just as well.
    It turns out that it's in breach of that website's terms and conditions for members of the public to use that database to find arrest records of celebrities and public figures.

Also I realise that it's against the terms and conditions of alchemy forums to use people's actual names.

So could I ask one of the mods to kindly remove the hyperlink and actual names from my first post please?
    Except for "Killary Kill-inton"....maybe that name belongs in the first post.

Thanks everyone who has contributed in the meantime.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 1 Week Ago at 12:01 AM.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

I tried looking up several names on that site but it just takes me to a page demanding $ for access.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    I tried looking up several names on that site but it just takes me to a page demanding $ for access.
    That means that there is no record for the name which you searched for.

The database is a bit picky. Eg: you would have to enter William instead of Bill.
    Also actors/musicians would only come up if you search for the actual name rather than the stage name. With married women sometimes you need to search using the maiden surname. And sometimes you can only find a record by substituting the middle name in place of the first name.

But all this will become academic once the mods delete the web address from original post.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 1 Week Ago at 02:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    If he's actually taking down the cabal, then why haven't they killed him?
    Trump is part of the cabal knowingly or not. Bernie was a shill. Trump is a distraction. Biden is a tool. Obama is a snake. Bush is a retard. Clinton a psychopath. And so on.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Trump is part of the cabal knowingly or not. Bernie was a shill. Trump is a distraction. Biden is a tool. Obama is a snake. Bush is a retard. Clinton a psychopath. And so on.

I can tell you haven't watched that video.
    You would be the only person in the world I would say this to....you definately should watch it.
    It'll take up more than 3 hours of your time. That's a big price to pay for someone very busy.
    But well worth it. Time for you to take the red pill my friend.

Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 1 Week Ago at 02:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    Time for you to take the red pill my friend.
    I took the red pill many years ago, but not for any alt-right reason. These days "red pill" is just a conservative way of saying "woke". I'm way passed those polarities. I've seen about 40 % of the video you speak of. I've heard about most of the things in the video before and I had to skip forward. It is not a very impressive nut job. The "truth" in that video is garbage. It's basically full of conjecture, projection and straw man arguments. But it does have one thing: confirmation bias. Especially if you already are on board the Trump train... which is a train wreck in disguise. And no, the answer is not to elect someone else either.

You should take the "real" red pill.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I've seen about 40 % of the video you speak of. I've heard about most of the things in the video before and I had to skip forward. It is not a very impressive nut job. The "truth" in that video is garbage. It's basically full of conjecture, projection and straw man arguments. But it does have one thing: confirmation bias.
    Then in that case, you better hurry up an delete this entire thread before somebody watches 100% of the video and gets woken. That's what they do on all social media sites. Frankly I'm surprised this thread has been up for this long.

I'm way passed those polarities.
    Hurting children isn't a "polarity", it's fucking WRONG. PERIOD.

Blog Entries
    All people in power are pedophiles or at least a witness to it, as is Trump. If that is the conclusion to the doc then I agree.

This is not a social media site.

+ Reply to Thread