Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here I am!

Here I am!

I come to this forum with a yearning unquenchable. A yearning for that inexplicable Water.
    A yearning for that which IS, by Nature, and that which was; by God's sutble nature, now and always imbued eternal; vainly bestowed at its Zenith, vainglorious pursuits by many of sons of man to achieve or to attain; faint hearted and heartstringed.
    I of little faith but much hope seek and shall find that pinnacle at the seat of my soul to bare witness the pleroma of its Majesty.

I hope to find and share the breadcrumbs of this philosophical persuit which who you all shall and become as brothers and sisters and Rabbi.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome. What have you discovered so far?

Ahh, it is not a matter for me as to 'what' but to (where).
    I would be impossible for one to find a squirrel without looking in the right habit which nurtures squirrels.
    I am in the process of fashioning an elaborate cushion which will be my seat. This custom is my body and the body is the physical stone. Whilst I labor with this stone I shall begin the process of fermentation and through that fermentation once complete I believe the secret of the quintessential shall be revealed.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forums!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Hi Hermaphrodite,

Cool username

Quote Originally Posted by Hermaphrodite View Post
    I am in the process of fashioning an elaborate cushion which will be my seat. This custom is my body [...]
    What is this "cushion" and what is this "custom" you are referring to?

looking in the right habit which nurtures squirrels.
    Good luck on your journey down the habit role

And welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Welcome!

"Heaven is the first element.
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

I come to this forum with a yearning unquenchable. A yearning for that inexplicable Water.
    A yearning for that which IS, by Nature, and that which was; by God's sutble nature, now and always imbued eternal; vainly bestowed at its Zenith, vainglorious pursuits by many of sons of man to achieve or to attain; faint hearted and heartstringed.
    I of little faith but much hope seek and shall find that pinnacle at the seat of my soul to bare witness the pleroma of its Majesty.

I hope to find and share the breadcrumbs of this philosophical persuit which who you all shall and become as brothers and sisters and Rabbi.

Thanks for having me.
    Happy to meet you too.

welcome, Hermaphrodite, good squirrel hunt!

+ Reply to Thread