Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New Member - Galen Lampo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2

    New Member - Galen Lampo

    My Dear Brothers in Hermes,
    I am an Italian MD interested in theoretical and practical Alchemy since childhood (16 yo). I have read many books and visited also the major Alchemical Library in my Country such as Modena or Firenze. I started my lab work 5 years ago with Golden Water and now I am working on SM path.
    Thank you for all

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridger Mountains
    Posts
    2,288
    Blog Entries
    4
    Welcome to the Forums!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen Lampo View Post
    My Dear Brothers in Hermes,
    I am an Italian MD interested in theoretical and practical Alchemy since childhood (16 yo). I have read many books and visited also the major Alchemical Library in my Country such as Modena or Firenze. I started my lab work 5 years ago with Golden Water and now I am working on SM path.
    Thank you for all
    Welcome to the forum Galen Lampo.

    When you say you are working with Golden Water most people assume
    this to be urine.

    Is this correct ? Or are you using something different ?

    I would very much like to hear about your SM path.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    6,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome Dr. Lampo

    Enjoy your time on Alchemy Forums!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,313
    Welcome Galean Lampo! I would also like to hear more about your SM path. Are you using light (Sun) or darkness (Noon, Stars)?

  6. #6
    Welcome to the forum! Seek and you will find!
    "Heaven is the first element.
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    My dear, I am working with a setup similar to bacstrom device. I cannot upload photo here. Can you help me please?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Welcome to the forum Galen Lampo.

    When you say you are working with Golden Water most people assume
    this to be urine.

    Is this correct ? Or are you using something different ?

    I would very much like to hear about your SM path.
    My dear brother, yes I worked on urine for the last 5 years. From it you can obtain a wonderful spirit that has medicinal value but I wasn't able to obtain a Stone

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen Lampo View Post
    My dear, I am working with a setup similar to bacstrom device. I cannot upload photo here. Can you help me please?
    Hi Galaen, this thread explains how it's done: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ges-amp-Videos

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Hi Galaen, this thread explains how it's done: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ges-amp-Videos
    Thank you... In these days I will explain the way I am following and the device on the specific thread

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts