Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: intro - I'm Sev...

intro - I'm Sev...

Hi, I have interests in Alchemy, Esoteric Practice, Magnetism, Wilhelm Reich, Orgon, Tarot, Remote Viewing, Meditation, Aura Energy, Astral Journeying, Crystals, mms, Past Lives, Water memory, Resonance, Kabbalah, Orme's biochemistry, Rh-negative research, the Annunaki & ancient earth history, E.Ts and UFO, world religions & the philosophy of oneness. I have a day job in academics (university prof) and these interests are my secret life. I also make my own wine, my own ionisers, my own magnetically charged water, my own ormus. I am always reading, experimenting, trying new stuff & nobody knows. I've reached a point in my practice where I want to share expertise with other practitioners. I feel closer to nature and animals than humans. I am sure I am not originally from here - this planet. I mean: my original soul. I am female but I am gender fluid, androgynous. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions. I am here to make friends. Fun Fact: I randomly met the Dalai Lama twice. Sev.

Blog Entries
    Welcome. It's nice with more "females"... way too many dudes in alchemy...

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    I randomly met the Dalai Lama twice. Sev.
    I only did it once. He said "be nice"... which was a very simple but wise message... I've encountered the same message here to equal effect:

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Welcome to the forum Sev.

I look forward to hearing more about your many and varied interests.

Welcome to Alchemy Forums, Sev.

What do you feel is the most beneficial experiment you have carried out?

Road house such a classic! lol.
    Thanks for welcoming me... i am curious of the ratio female/male ...
    I am always afraid of "boys clubs" ... how's the vibe here?

thx black. What are your alchemical interests?

Schmuldvich... that is a lot of consonants for so few vowels.... I like it... a bit of a challenge on the tongue... lol...
    to answer you... Oh that's tough... I make powerful ionisers (I have an ion meter so I can measure the output), and I give them to people who need them, and I keep them on around the house. I also just made a beautiful batch of Ormus, with a mix of Himalayan Pink Salt, Epsom Salt, and Black Salt (Kala Namak)... Am taking it now... I don't mind being my own guinea pig because I trust my work... I feel phenomenal results already, and I've been taking it for a little less than one month. But I also like reading Tarot because most of the time, the cards are spot on. It's like the universe speaks through the cards. The reading is only as good as the reader, but the cards always have something to teach. My tarot has changed the minds of skeptics, so that is hugely satisfying!
    What cool stuff do you do?
    Sev.

Blog Entries
    75% boys. 20% girls. 5% andro.

I would guess. But don’t worry about it. Even the most manly person here is a softy. Gender is really a non issue when dealing with alchemy. Women need a bit more male energy and vice versa. IMO.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Schmuldvich... that is a lot of consonants for so few vowels.... I like it... a bit of a challenge on the tongue... lol...
    to answer you... Oh that's tough... I make powerful ionisers (I have an ion meter so I can measure the output), and I give them to people who need them, and I keep them on around the house. I also just made a beautiful batch of Ormus, with a mix of Himalayan Pink Salt, Epsom Salt, and Black Salt (Kala Namak)... Am taking it now... I don't mind being my own guinea pig because I trust my work... I feel phenomenal results already, and I've been taking it for a little less than one month. But I also like reading Tarot because most of the time, the cards are spot on. It's like the universe speaks through the cards. The reading is only as good as the reader, but the cards always have something to teach. My tarot has changed the minds of skeptics, so that is hugely satisfying!
    What cool stuff do you do?
    Sev.
    It's not a word so it makes sense that it's not easy on the tongue

Very cool that you are utilizing what you have learned and are making a positive impact in your life and others' lives with your creations. That is great!

I haven't accomplished anything worthwhile. I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about online and enjoy reading Alchemy texts. I feel I understand the majority of what is being said in these texts and am disappointed (yet not surprised) there are so few people capable or interested in participating in intelligent discussion regarding these texts.

Share some pictures of your creations when you get a chance!

Welcome to the Forum!

Road House... good movie, I've been thinking about that movie for the past week or two and how life is a lot like the movie.

"Heaven is the first element.Ē
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

+ Reply to Thread