Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Panero? What is this?

Panero? What is this?

Hello All,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b12BQCPZTE

46:19

Did anyone here already know about this powder called ''Panero" used by Indian alchemists? Could it be some kind of salt?

I watched the whole documentary. I've never heard of this "Panero" but it is a white powder that exudes from the ground on only 1 night of the year in Tamil Nadu, India. I don't like the way they go about making the elixir with it and then the transmutation, it's a toxic and roundabout way of doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if you can use the white powder as is to make silver. Of course there are many ways of making the stone, one of the more recent ways I've done it is with a raw chicken egg and nothing else, which really blew my mind.

On a recent walk in the park I noticed that some of the gravel on the ground has changed it's color to different hues of red. Then I remembered how an alchemist acquaintance of mine told me the first time he made the stone he didn't actually make it, but it appeared to him physically in his kitchen. It sounded like magickal thinking to me at the time, but I now believe that may have been true.

Last year, I was meditating on a pile of decorative stone gravel and picked up a smoky quartz stone that seemed to be cut in half with a saw. I kept it on my desk and recently I noticed that it started to turn red.

This phenomenon may not be limited to rocks, San Francisco is now also engulfed in RED.

Last edited by Uncle Scrooge; 09-23-2020 at 10:23 PM.
    "Heaven is the first element.
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Thanks for answering me.

Here in my house there are a lot of these quartz gravels. I really had an impression of seeing a certain change in some of them. These days I picked up one that had beautiful shades of red.

Blog Entries
    but it is a white powder that exudes from the ground on only 1 night of the year in Tamil Nadu,
    The answer is derived from the word "Muppu'. It is a Tamil word which means the union of three salts namely
    (1) 'Pooneeru'
    (2) 'Kalluppu'
    (3) Vediyuppu. These salts are also described as Sun, Moon and Fire.

i (1) Pooneeru : ANDAKKALS certain species of lime stones composed of globules are said to be found underneath the fullers earth soil,
    A white substance that bubbles out from these lime stones during the full moon night attracted the Siddhas.
    Its sunlight that brings out bright redness streaks with pooneru.
    Same with egg shells i think.

This is the matter that Mary the prophetess used. Hillocks are small mounds or hills.

O Aros that is the hidden secret of Scholia; and know
    that the said two fumes are the Root of this Art, and they are the white Kibric
    and the humid calx, but the fixed Body is of the Heart of Saturn comprehending the Tincture,
    and the Fields of Wisdom or of Scholia. And the Philosophers have named it by many and all names,
    and received or gathered from the Hillocks it is a clear white Body, and these are the medicine of this Art,
    part is procured and part is found upon the Hillocks;
    1st fume. The white Kibric is pooneru a " salt "/a solidified liquid crystal.

Take and pound it with Gumm Elsaron, and with the two fumes because the Body comprehending or retaining them is Gumm Elsaron and grind it all
    2nd fume. Gumm Elsaron is also pooneru after being treated with the right measure of fire to become a semi soild liquid crystal. A Gumm.

Mary is telling Aros to mix the pooneru salt with pooneru gumm that has already been treated with the right measure of fire.

Mary said that the Vessel of Hermes which the Stoicks have concealed, and it is not a Necromanticall Vessel, but it is the Measure of your Fire.
    Aros thinks the vessel is an object but it's the measure of fire. Mary is telling him a truth that you don't need a vessel for the reactions to occur with pooneru.
    Left alone outside in the right heat the reactions happen. The secret the heat not the inclusion of a physical vessel.

Aros said: O Lady you have obeyed (been a scholar) in the Society of Scoyari: O Prophetess, have you found among the Secrets of the Philosophers, which they have set down in their Books, that any one can make the Art out of one Body?
    And Mary said: Yes: which Hermes has not taught, because the Root of Scholia is a body which cannot be made smooth or plain and incurable (unconquerable) and it is a poyson mortifying all bodies, and it pulverises them and coagulates Mercury with its odour
    The one body is pooneru.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/maryprof.html
    Last edited by Kibric; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Its sunlight that brings out bright redness streaks with pooneru.

The one body is pooneru.
    Hi Kibric and Santiago,

In past times, there were 2 legends or beliefs about the formation of the wonderful desert roses:

1: Once upon a time, there was a Knight who fell deeply in love with a Princess of the Sahara. His love was so strong, and he was so desperate to not being able to stay with her, that his heart exploded, and when the Blood fell, and touched that Sand, it transformed to Desert Roses.

2: Local people (Sahara) believes that the formation of Desert Rose Crystals was due to Dromedary Urine concretion, at the contact with that particular red Sand.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

Anyways, Kibric, a Tamil master who im not going to name here, studied the so called "Amrita-nectar" which appears to drop down from brain-glands after high-level meditations and may be collected by turning up your tongue (dont try this at home, guys, unless you find a Real teacher -absolutely never cut anything-)... ok so, he studied it and the chemicals he found out are those that we like so much. For pdf book english language pm me.

Kind regards,
    Zaybech (A.V.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    he studied it and the chemicals he found out are those that we like so much.
    What are those chemicals that we like so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    For pdf book english language pm me.
    Would you be so kind to PM me a link to this PDF? Thanks!

So the correct word would be ''Pooneeru''. Through the documentary I had understood the wrong pronunciation. Thank you for the informations!

This substance, pooneero, as it is called in other countries? Are there any names other than Indian languages?

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Mercury View Post
    So the correct word would be ''Pooneeru''. Through the documentary I had understood the wrong pronunciation. Thank you for the informations!

This substance, pooneero, as it is called in other countries? Are there any names other than Indian languages?
    Difficult to say... But worth of being studied. Many people have different opinions on the true subject of pooneer.

Here you can see some other things:

Thread

Obviously nothing for granted, all has to be pondered, on the how and why. For example Amuri translates to mercury, but in most interpretations it is of vegetable origin. (the canonic way)

+ Reply to Thread