Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Anyone here Take Ormus

Does Anyone here Take Ormus

Hello, Does anyone here take ormus? I First started taking it around 2017 ish... Its been a great journey and would love to hear other people's stories

Blog Entries
    That's one chapter of Behold a Pale Horse that I could do without.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vigilance View Post
    That's one chapter of Behold a Pale Horse that I could do without.
    How is this related to taking Ormus? Is there a chapter in that book that mentions Ormus?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    How is this related to taking Ormus? Is there a chapter in that book that mentions Ormus?
    I just checked my copy of that book - no such chapter.

I really dislike the word "ormus" being used for something that is ingested because it says nothing about what is being eaten, says nothing about where it came from, and nothing about how it was made.

That being said....yes, I take sea water precipitate most days, and yes I'm happy to share my experience about it.
    I have also have been taking it for several years maybe started around 2015. I make it myself with sea water I personally collect. I use food grade lye to process it, and tap water to rinse the salty residue from it.

Never got any of those amazing effects others described such as 'hu' sound etc from it.
    Although I did later experience a kundalini awakening (see here), I don't attribute that as being related to consuming sea water precipitate.

Instead I consider sea water precipitate to be a home made magnesium dietary supplement. Which is still well worth making since I was clearly deficient in magnesium before I started taking it.

Btw....I spent a bit of time trying to work out why the results from the late Ron Talmage et al differ from mine and I think the difference might be the water used for rinsing.
    My suspicion is that the precipitate pulls Prana out of the rinse water like a magnet, making the precipitate zing for those lucky enough to have access to the right stuff.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

==================================

+ Reply to Thread