Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't Panik, it's just me

Don't Panik, it's just me

Hello,
    I could now say that I'm male, so and so old, come from here and there and do this and that, but I can also brush it aside as meaningless and get straight to the point, namely, to the essential one: like some of you here, I see myself as an alchemist, as one who works seriously - so well as possible.
    Well, actually I am an artist, which should, however, benefit me in terms of alchemy, because I have brewed all the colors, glues, varnishes etc. by myself in my studio. Among them were many mineral pigments, such as turquoise, vermilion, malachite and iron oxides, also I used different earths, resins and oils - but I don't want to bore you. In any case, I gained some fundamental experience before my studio gradually turned into an alchemical laboratory. Well, and now there I'm working and muddle around...
    lg
    Merovee

(Ok, you can see, that English isn't my native language. I just can hope you'll understand me well)

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Looking forward to reading about your alchemical work!

Quote Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
    I have brewed all the colors, glues, varnishes etc. by myself in my studio. Among them were many mineral pigments, such as turquoise, vermilion, malachite and iron oxides, also I used different earths, resins and oils - but I don't want to bore you. In any case, I gained some fundamental experience before my studio gradually turned into an alchemical laboratory. Well, and now there I'm working and muddle around...
    lg
    Merovee

(Ok, you can see, that English isn't my native language. I just can hope you'll understand me well)
    Super cool!

Show us some of your artwork when you get a chance, or if you're not keen on showing your handiwork I'm sure there are many of us who would love to take a peek at your homemade colors and the processes that go into manufacturing them. I'm sure it's gotta be eyecatching!

Thanks for sharing and welcome to this forum.

Who are your favorite Alchemy authors?

Alchemically what do you plan on doing next?

What is your goal with Alchemy?

Great English; we understand you well. You even used commas appropriately!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forum!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Hi
    and thanks a lot!

@Schmuldvich:

Great English; we understand you well. You even used commas appropriately!
    Really? But don't think I'll shake it out of my sleeve, I do it very conscientiously and therefore I need a lot of time ...
    I could upload an example of my art here, but I'm sorry, I only found a possibility to upload pictures until 97 kB (approx.). That's definitely too small, that's not a picture, it's just a little symbol

You want to know my goal? Of course the Philosopher's Stone. But should I stick with the truth? Well, please take the Mutuus Liber in your hand and look at the last tablet. There, near the open gate, you can see the little child older than Nineveh. Exactly this is the goal of alchemy, but can we make a reliable statement about this? Does any mortal know anything more about it or what will be then?
    Well, in a matter of fact, it can be said that everything will be transformed, but what exactly does it mean? Who knows that it also means that the whole world that we know simply disappears, like a handful of dust blown away by the wind, lost forever in the infinite emptiness ...
    But I know that if you can achieve this Stone and its spiritual power, then only through an infinite grace and nothing else. It is not a merit, not even a reward, but a gift, because I also know that: nothing belongs to a person really, except what is given to him as a present.
    lg
    Last edited by Merovee; 11-06-2020 at 12:34 AM. Reason: a serious misspelling

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

Quote Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
    I only found a possibility to upload pictures until 97 kB (approx.).
    Host your images externally (there are many free image hosting sites available), and then you can directly show the images in your posts here.

Copy the URL of the image (the image URL MUST end with .jpg or .gif or .png, etc...) and paste it inside your forum post, between [IMG] and [/IMG] brackets.

For more info, see Posting Images & Videos.

Ok, I'll try it...

Oh, it works!
    Thank you, Andro!

Welcome to the forum Merovee.

Welcome to the forum!

+ Reply to Thread